Only You

Jisica's holidays
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Knock, knock, knock," Jessica banged on the backdoor of the concert venue for what felt like the hundredth time.  Her caramel hair was pulled back into a high ponytail with the end sticking out of a black baseball cap.  In fear of her bright hair being discovered by the paparazzi, she also pulled on the hood of a black, zip-up sweater she 'borrowed' from Jiyong's closet.  She tried to pick the least expensive one just in case she had to get down and dirty to successfully execute the second part of her mission, but it was impossible to find anything below 1 month's salary in that treasure chest of a closet.  Not to mention it was twice the size of her petite frame.  The only redeeming thing about the sweater was the lingering scent of Jiyong which made Jessica's heart flutter everytime a wave of the scent hit her.  Of course her outfit wouldn't be complete without a dark pair of sunglasses too.  Her dark outfit made her look like a barbie trapped in a thug world.  

'Aish.  Where is that kid, chincha.' Jessica thought, growing more and more anxious of being discovered by the minute.  It didn't help that she was also carrying a box of refreshments and three bags filled with containers of japanese take-out food.  She shifted her weight onto her other foot for the nth time and blew a wisp of hair out of her face in exasperation.  Finally, she heard the click of the door and was able to let out a sigh of relief.  

"What's the secret password?" Seungri whispered as he opened  the door just enough to let one of his eyes peek out.

"For the love of god.... are you serious?" Jessica groaned in frustration.  

"I'm sorry that is incorrect.  Please try again in 20 min-"  He got cut off as Jessica forcefully pushed past him, making sure to smack his arm as soon as she squirmed through the door.  

"OW," He yelled in mock astonishment and rubbed his arm exaggeratedly. 

"You know what happens when I get mad," Jessica warned with a suggestive smirk and the box into Seungri's arm.  

He laughed and finally gave up his act.  You could only go so far with a fiesty girl like her and he was definitely not going to cross the line, especially with a scary boyfriend like Jiyong to back her up.

Together they walked down the narrow halls, with Seungri leading the way.  After many twists and turns, they finally arrived at Big Bang's main waiting room.  It was decided that Seungri would enter the room first, give Jessica the details and then she would go in and make her surprise entrance.  Seungri left the box of food with her and casually walked inside, leaving a nervous and excited Jessica to play the waiting game again.   

After a couple minutes she received the 'all clear' text from Seungri and quietly tip-toed into the room.  The first thing she noticed was how huge, yet organized the room was. To the immediate right was a fair sized 'stretching corner' complete with dumbells, jump ropes and a whole bunch of other sporty equipment.  In front of this area was the wardrobe section which consisted of a full length mirror and 2 racks of stage clothing.  In the far right corner of the room leather couches and comfy chairs were spread about.  And a wide mirror, counter, and several stools were placed alongside the entire left side of the room and divided into two sections:  hair and makeup.  And sure enough Jiyong was seated on one of those stools and was in the process of getting his 'glam face' on for the show.

After leaving the food on a table nearby, Jessica tip-toed until she was directly behind where Jiyong was sitting with his eyes closed and on the verge of dozing off.  After gesturing to the makeup artist, Jessica switched places with her and started to dab some moisturizer on Jiyong's face.  

"Aigoo.  You're skin needs some work," She teased as she blended the product onto his skin.

As soon as she spoke, Jiyong opened his eyes and was stunned for a moment.  He gazed at her in bewilderment and poked her cheek to make sure she was real.

"BABE!!" He practically sprung up from his chair and engulfed her in a warm hug.  

Jessica laughed and relaxed into his arms, enjoying the butterflies that zipped around her stomach.

"This whole "surprising" thing is getting a bit out of hand" He laughed and wrapped his arms tighter around her waist.

"Ya but isn't it so much more fun?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm.

"It's a rollercoaster of emotions is what it is."

"Rollercoasters are fun."

"Not all the time.  Not when you have three concerts to get through."

"...Fiiiine.  Sorry, baby.  It must be stressful enough for you already."

"Aniya.  It's just that I missed you and really thought that you wouldn't be here so I was in a crappy mood the entire day."

"Aww," She made a puppy dog face and moved some stray pieces of hair away from his eyes.

"But now that you're here, everything's perfect," he smiled and interlaced his hand with hers.  

She tilted her head back and gently kissed him, losing herself to his soft lips and the way they moved perfectly in sync with her own. She pulled back slightly, resting her forehead on his long enough to murmur "No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter