Concert Life

Jisica's holidays
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think you're doing?" Jiyong asked with concern as he put himself between Jessica and the sink.

"What do you mean?  I'm cleaning up.  After that big, and surprisingly messy meal, someone has to.  You know I never expected the charming boys from the charming idol group, Big Bang, to be such messy eaters.  Kind of a let down, dontcha think?  She teased as she brushed past him and filled the sink with hot water.

Jiyong rolled his eyes but smirked playfully as he sensed her sarcastic side coming out.  She was trying to finish clearing the table but he blocked her path, causing her to crash into his hard, toned chest. 

"Jiyong..." She started with a pout but he was being stubborn.  Jessica tried to manuever herself to the left and again ran into the hard wall known as Jiyong's chest.  She moved to the right, and faced the same problem. She tried to push him but he grabbed her arm and held it behind her, successfully restraining her.  To her annoyance, he laughed amusedly and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead.

"Don't worry, babe, the boys will handle this mess. You've done enough for the night."

To be completely honest, Jessica was feeling pretty drained.  No matter how much she loved them, it wasn't easy taking care of five grown men. With a defeated (and secretly relieved) sigh, she relaxed in his supportive arms.  

"Fine.  You win."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The lights that lit up the streets of Tokyo never failed to amaze Jessica, especially with the addition of all the christmas decorations that helped spread the holiday cheer.  She was standing on the hotel room's outdoor deck overlooking the beautiful view.  In addition to the amazement, there was also a stab of pain in her heart as she reminisced about the last time she was here...as a member of girl's generation.  All the memories and pain came back and, just like every other time her mind lingered to the past, she felt overwhelmed with sadness.

Suddenly warm arms engulfed her from behind and offered her a glass of sparkling, red wine.  And just like that the pain melted into joy and tranquility.  She could stay in his arms forever; they were her escape, her protection from the burdens of the real world.  Nothing else had the same calming effect as his arms around her, not even the wine she was now sipping.  

"Your favourite," He whispered sweetly in her ear, causing a shiver to run down her spine.  

"Yes.  You are," She stated matter-of-factly, even though she knew he was refering to the wine.  

Jiyong gazed at her questioningly but stayed silent.  He understood.  As if reading her mind, he tightened his grip around her waist and rested his chin on her slender shoulder.  They stayed like that for a while, enjoying each other's company and sharing their body heat to stay warm. The traffic noise in the background was surprisingly calming and the beautiful lights had a romantic effect. After a while, Jiyong led her to the swing set where Jessica sat cross-legged and Jiyong rested his head on her lap.  Her fingers started to mindlessly start playing with his brown hair.

"Hey!  Your hair looks surprisingly nice this time.  No weird colours or an abnormally long  strand of hair at the the front, " she teased with an impressed tone.

He scoffed and defende

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter