Double Trouble

Jisica's holidays
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yeoboseyo?"  Seungri said as he stifled a yawn and got into his car.  Tomorrow was the first of the three days of Big Bang's concert in Tokyo and he was the first to be picked up by their group manager.  He was surprised to hear Jessica's velvety smooth voice on the other line.

"Annyong Seungri!"  Jessica said, breathing a sigh of relief that he actually picked up.  She called him as she was getting her hair done for the Sohu Fashion Awards.

"Jessica?  To what do I owe this pleasure to?  Did you finally realize that I'm much more handsome and talented than Jiyong and want to confess your undying love for me?"

Jessica laughed light-heartedly and said, "Quite the opposite, actually!  I was wondering if you could help your beloved Noona plan a surprise for Jiyong".

"Beloved Noona?  Are you talking about Dara?  Why would Dara be planning a surprise for your boyfriend?"

"SEUNGHYUN!  This is important!  Pleeease?" Jessica begged, laying the aegyo on pretty thick.  

He laughed and finally agreed to help Jessica.  No one could resist her aegyo, especially when there was an undercurrent of anger threatening to burst out at any moment.

"Okay, so all you have to really do is go grocery shopping with the list that I texted you.  Then, you have to make sure to leave the hotel key under the rug so I can sneak in later.  Are we clear?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Seungri confirmed just as the van pulled up in front of Jiyong's house.  

"Yay!  Thank you Seunghyun!  This is going to be an amazing holiday and it's all because of you, my beautiful dongsaeng!"

That really made him crack up and it took a lot of effort to stop his laughter before Jiyong got in the car. 

"Alright, alright, don't butter me up so much or I'll get fat!" he exclaimed just as Jiyong plopped down in the car seat beside him.  

"Who're you talking to?" Jiyong asked curiously as he pulled on his seatbelt.

Jessica froze when she heard his voice.  He can't find out about the plan!  It's supposed to be a surprise! Otoke?

"Don't tell him it's me!  I'm hanging up.  Bye. And remember the plan!" Jessica squeaked before hanging up.

Seungri raised an eyebrow and stared at his beeping phone, which signalled that the call was over.  Jiyong peaked over his shoulder and laughed.

"Did she just hang up on you?  Wow, is there a day when you don't get rejected by a girl?" Jiyong asked while shaking his head.

"There are many days like that!  It's just that this girl is a fiesty one!" Muahahaha Jiyong is clueless.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Home sweet home. Jessica sighed as she collapsed on her second love- after Jiyong, of course- her beautiful, luxurious queen-sized bed. These past couple of months have been so exhausting for her.  She was constantly travelling to unfamiliar places and was most often alone in her endeavors.  This is the first time she's felt at home in months and she didn't want this feeling of comfort to end.  Jessica closed her eyes and inhaled the scent of the apple pie that Krystal was baking down in the kitchen.  She would make sure to gobble down all of it tomorrow morning, the morning of Christmas.  Maybe she would save Jiyong a piece.... that was her last thought as she drifted off to, a much needed, sleep.

She probably would've never woken up if she had a choice.  But, unfortunately her mom took that choice away as she shook her eldest daughter awake bright and early on Christmas morning. She finally got up when her mom reminded her of Jiyong, whom she would be travelling to see in a mere couple of hours. Jessica shot up in her bed and then rushed to the bathroom, picking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter