Chapter 2: Monday, a Tiring Day for Everyone… The Real Story Revealed!

More Than Just A Love Triangle

[Ki Gwang’s POV]

The next morning, I woke up with a slight dizziness and headache. Did I hit my head or something? Stared at the ceiling for a few seconds, then, it finally hits me, Hannah did knocked my head with hers last night. Whoa, that girl is hard headed. Factually right, she is hard headed, but sensitive I should say. “Oppa~ Are you awake yet?” hearing her voice calling out from outside the room, making me sit up waiting for her to open up the door and give me a warm ‘Good morning’. I waited and waited but she didn’t show up… Where could she be?

I slowly walked out the door, and saw Hannah coming towards me. “Oh, morning oppa~ you’re finally awake… Come on let’s go and have breakfast!” she smiled and gave me a peck on the cheek, rushed down the stairs and disappeared.

“Oh, morning hyung…” I heard someone greeted from my back and turned to see a sleepy Minhyuk standing behind me, rubbing his eyes lazily.

“Morning…” was my simple, yet, short reply. “Come on let’s go for breakfast…” we both walked lazily down the stairs.

 

[Hannah’s POV]

“Aish! What took these boys so long?” I nagged under my breath as I saw my two boyfriends walked slowly towards the table. “If you’re going to walk like that, you’re not going to reach your food in a thousand years of time…” I nagged as I grabbed my bag and walked towards the front door.

“Aein ah, where are you going?” Minhyuk tiredly asked as he saw me rushed towards the door,

“I’m going to college; it’s a school day…” I smiled and put on my sneakers, “Anyways, eat up; I’ll be back later… I think by dinner time…”

“Where’s Hara, yeobo?” Ki Gwang asked, sitting down on one of the chairs in the kitchen dining area.

“Hara and Cry just left me!” I cried and left with an instant. Once, I was out of the house, I ran to my car and drove as fast as I could but still stays at the driving speed limit though.

With a few minutes time to spare, I finally reach Rose Art International College, the finest college in the country. Walking pass long line of lockers on each side of the hallway, I finally reached mine where as Hara and Cry had just finished picking up their books. “Unnie, you’re just in time!” Hara happily greeted me as I, panting, trying to catch my breath, opening up my locker door and take out my books.

“Yeah…” I breathed out heavily, finally calmed down my breathing.

“Wow, you need more exercise Hannah ah…” Cry unnie laughed, looking at my condition.

I gave her a glare, “Yah! I’m perfectly fit, unnie! It’s just that, the two boys back at home woke up late…” I complained.

“Yah! Don’t call me unnie!” she knocked my head lightly, “I told you, in school, you call me ‘hyung’ araseo?” she scolded, so that I wouldn’t ruin her reputation as a tomboy in the school by just calling her ‘unnie’. True enough, it would be embarrassing though, as most students thought of her as a guy instead of a girl. Even from her name, no one would be able to recognise that Cry Crimson is a girl!

After saying our byes to each other, we all walked off our separate ways. I went out to Maths class. I got into the class and sat on a seat on the fourth row from the front on the right end of the classroom. Unpacked my stuff; getting ready for class. “Hey…” a not-so deep voice greeted, with a glance; Minho sat beside me with a smile place his bag pack at the side of the seat provided.

“Hey…” I smiled back and finally finished unpacking my stuff.

“You seemed like you’re in a rush…” he laughed, taking out his notepad normally, where as when I took out my stuff, I looked like a person who is totally late attending a class.

“It’s normal…”

“True enough…” he laughed and faced the front as our Maths teacher, Ms. Kim Jaerim, walked in with her 5 inched heels. I always wondered how she is able to walk on those. I never knew how to walk on heels, trust me… I would walk worse than a 1 year old. To make it worse, I would usually trip, every inch I tried to take a step on those heels. To me, they are nothing but trouble!

“Okay, class… Sorry I’m late…” she smiled. No doubt, she must’ve been late because of having a hard time running all the way to class with those heels. Every Monday morning, is always a tired morning for both the teacher and I. It’s either, she would be late for class, just like today or I’ll be the one busting into class panting, gasping for air.

Without further a due, class goes on a usual. Finally it was lunch time. Of course, we all gathered in the cafeteria and some students might be somewhere else, getting ready, for the next class or some even went home, because their class is not extended until in the afternoon. Unfortunately, for me I had to stay until 5pm… For classes, sad isn’t it? Well, that’s my usual Monday.

“Hey…” I happily greeted Hara and Cry as I got to our usual lunch spot.

“Hello~” Hara happily greeted back, and Cry, she just smiled while pigging out on the food.

“Did I missing anything?” came up another person sat up next to me, also panting. It was Han Chunglim, senior in RAIC (short form for the college’s name), also my third boyfriend. Funny isn’t it? I already have two boyfriends at home, and another one just came into the picture.

This is the actual story that had happened, up until now. These guys are sharing one girlfriend… I’m not going to list down all my current boyfriends, but they all are going to show up sooner or later. Uncountable, how many they are at the moment, but those guys are willing to share for only one girl. Me.

The same story goes for Hara. Relating to Hara, we shared a few of the boys, which is Lee Ki Gwang, and that’s only one of them. “Annyeong ladies~” another guy came along and sat beside Hara, Choi Young Hak or simply known as Kan. He’s also the other one of the boys that we shared.

“Annyeong oppa…” Hara and I greeted Kan.

“Hannah ah, the school prom is coming up soon…” Chung Lim oppa stated as we started to eat our lunches.

“Uh huh…” I nodded while eating down my lunch.

“Well… I was wondering, if you want to go out with me?” he asked me nervously.

“Oh, of course…” I smiled cheekily, “Since I won’t have any plans on that night…”

“Ah, that’s great!” he cutely smiled, with a sign of relief.

“Hara ah… Who are you going to go with?” I asked looking at Hara and saw Kan looking at her with hopeful eyes.

“Uhm… Du Jun hyung already asked me out…” she said, making Kan looked a little disappointed. “But then, we’re going on a date… So, I might not be coming for the prom…”

“How about you, hyung?” I looked at Cry, she only gave a shook.

“Not going…” she simply said.

“So, I’ll be going there alone?”

“Yeah, and as if you don’t know me at all…” Cry leaned closer and whispered, “I don’t like wearing dresses,”

“Well, same here…” I sweat dropped, “But you know, it’ll be a good experience…” I smiled and whispered back, “Especially that you’ll be going with Seobie hyung~”

“Sorry I’m late for lunch everyone!” Yoseob hyung came and sat next to Cry unnie.

“It’s okay…” I smiled, “Wow, we just talked about you like, a few seconds ago… Then suddenly, you came!” I laughed,

“Wha?! You talked about me?” he pouted and looked at Cry,

“Don’t look at me…” Cry looked at him dully, “She was the one saying out your name…” Cry pointed at me,

“What...?” I looked at her puzzled, “I was telling the truth? Aren’t I?”

After a while the bell rang, and of course, it was time for all of us to go back to class. We all bid our goodbyes to each other and went on our separate ways. In class, Minho was waiting for me and motioned for me to sit beside him. Once I place my stuff at the side of my table I looked at him, “Where were you?”

“Aww… Did my baby miss me?” he laughed and pinched my cheek,

“Aigoo! Of course not!” shoving his hand away from my face and rubbed the sore area.

“Anyway, I was had a meeting with a teacher that’s why…” he finally explained,

“Meeting with a teacher… Or with someone else…” I mumbled to myself while supporting my head with both of my palms and my elbows on the table, looking at him smirking, but barely audible enough for him to hear.

“I’m serious Kim Hannah…” he smirked back while pretending to write something on his book.

-RING! The last bell of the day finally rang! We all thanked our teacher and packed our stuff as the teacher walked out of the class. I was still working out on some work…  It was chemical equations. “Hannah ah… Aren’t you going to pack up?” Minho asked as he was, still looking at me doing my work and hung his bag pack on his shoulders.

“Nah, just go on without me… I’m gonna stay here for a while,” I flick my bangs to the side, still writing down numerous equations on the paper.

“Nope, I’m going to stay here until you finish…” he insisted and sat back on his seat.

“Onew hyung might get worried if you don’t reach home asap…”

“Nah,” he just smiled, “I know Onew hyung…”

“Okay then…” I finally gave up and decided to finish up my work. We sat in the class for extra 50 minutes after the class had ended, and finally I was done with my work! “Yes!” I smiled and threw my pen on the table, “Finished!” Glancing at Minho, my eyes grew big to see that his head was on the table sleeping with his bag pack still hanging on his shoulders. “Aigoo… Didn’t I tell him to leave me…?” I shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

“U-Uh?” he instantly sat up straight and looked at me, “Oh… You’re done?” he smiled at me sleepily.

“Yeah… Come on, let’s go home…” I smiled and off went hand in hand.

 

=======================================================================

Oh yeah~! Chapter 2 is already up...! Well, I would to say thanks to the one who subscribed me ^^~ And to all who read this story... Oh well, hope you guys like the new chapter~ *But I'm still waiting for some comments though... owo~*