Chapter 4: Bewildered? So am I…!

More Than Just A Love Triangle
[Cry’s POV]
Woke up extra early today… Wow, that’s a sudden change. Looked around my room, the right corner of my room, filled with neatly arranged stuff dolls, usually bought by eomma, Kang Daesung of Big Bang, Hara, my so-called girlfriend, Hannah, my other so called ex-girlfriend and also not forget to mention, by Seobie oppa, also… The other hyungs.
 
To my left, of course my stuff, flatscreen TV, school books and so on. “Annyeong…” came in a soft warming greet by the door which made me turned my attention to the person by the door, shocked.
 
I let out a sigh, “It’s just you…” he just gave me a soft laugh, Yang Yoseob.
 
“Come on! Let’s get up~ I want us to go out today…!” he excitedly came over and sat next to me by the bed, cupping my cold pale cheeks.
 
“Go where?” I tilted my head a little bit, looking at him, puzzled.
 
[Yoseob’s POV]
After waiting quite some time for Cry to finish getting ready, we took our time to get breakfast and walked out of the house. I held her hand and smiled at her, “Ready to go?”
 
She just looked at me dully and crouched one eyebrow, “If not, I wouldn’t have walked out with you right?” she sarcastically asked, “Anyway, where are we going?”
 
“Well… We’re going somewhere…” I cheekily smiled,
 
“But can’t we bring Hara ssi along too?” she pouted,
 
I pouted back and shook my head, “No, this is a date…!”
 
“Aigoo…” she sweat dropped and allowed herself to be dragged along the way towards to where I was planning to take her.
 
[Cry’s POV]
Along the way, while being dragged, by my one and only boyfriend, I saw this familiar person, walking alone on the park, sadly. Wait, I recognise that saunter type anywhere! It’s Khun hyung… Why isn’t Hannah there beside him? Don’t they always go out together? Other than AJ hyung and Minhyuk hyung, though.  “Wait for a sec…” I pulled Seoubie with me towards the weirdly sauntering guy.
 
“W-Where are you going?” Seoubie looked at me in shock while still allowing him being dragged by me this time.
 
“Hyung…!” I called to Khun hyung which draws his attention towards us.
 
He smiled a little, and gave us a little wave, “Oh… Hey you two…” he greeted softly,
 
I looked around him, which made him shocked and looked around as well, “Where’s Hannah?” his eyes grew big and he looked away for a second there.
 
And finally said, “Umm… We broke up…”, in a soft depressing tone.
 
I stared at him in shock at first but then, the thing why I was shocked was because she didn’t told me anything about this… Not even thinking about breaking up with him. “O-Oh… Really?” was all I could say to him,
 
“Yeah…” came in his sad reply once again. “I-I really didn’t know what did I do wrong? Did she tell you anything about this Cry?”
 
“N-No… Even I didn’t know anything about this…” I turned away and looked away for a while. Now I know why she acted strange towards Khun hyung these few days… Something must’ve come up. “Uhm… Sorry to hear about that hyung…” I patted his back so he won’t feel bad even further. I know just how much he loves her.
 
He gave me a small smile, “It’s okay dongsaeng ah…” he ruffled my hair, “Probably she needs alone time…” he turned and left, without turning back to us.
 
“Cry hun, why didn’t Hannah tell you about this? Doesn’t she usually ask advice from you when it comes to things like this?” Yoseob suddenly asked and looked at me, which made me finally realised that he was here with me all the time.
 
“It’s weird that she doesn’t this time…” my simple reply and I started to walk off.
 
“Cry hun!” Yoseob cried out and ran after me, “Where are you going?”
 
“Aren’t we supposed to go to our date?” I simply smiled cheekily,
 
He looked at me worriedly, “I-I don’t think this is the right time… can we just another time?” he held my hand, “I’m much more worried about your friendship with Hannah rather than our date, though it is important too… But Hannah might need help…”
 
“You read my mind at some point…” I slightly pinched his cheeks and clings onto his hand, “So, going to AJ’s?”, he smiled at me and gave me a simple nod.
 
[Hannah’s POV]
I just told the whole story about me breaking up with Khun oppa to Hara, who’s right here sitting next to me, listening to my story… Then, suddenly I heard a knock from the front door and went over to open it. “O-Oh… Unnie…” I looked at Cry unnie shocked, but sad at the same time. I’m really not thinking straight at the moment, ever since I’ve said those words to him. Of course, unnie was not alone though, Seoubie hyung was there with her too. So, I just let them in and Seoubie hyung decided to let us three girls alone in the living room, while he’ll go talk with the others.
 
“Hannah ah…” unnie started,
 
“Yeah, it’s true unnie…” I cut her off, “Did Khun oppa tell you?”
 
“Yeah,” was her simple reply, “I mean not to but in your relationship with him though, but why?” she suddenly asked,
 
I let out a short sigh of disappointment, “I’m not sure either…”
 
Hara then told Cry unnie the story that I just told to Hara. Of course, while I was curling up in one of the sofas, trying to digest up the facts, also, think about whether what I just did was the right thing to do… Or not.
 
*Flashback*
I excitedly came in to 2PM’s dorm, right after Khun oppa opened up the door for me. “Annyeong hyungs~”
 
“Annyeong Hannah ssi~!!!” came in Chansung hyung giving me his bear hug.
 
“Yah, Hwang Chansung! Stop hugging onto my girl…” Khun oppa pouted as he wasn’t the one who gave me a hug first. I couldn’t stand but only laughed a little to their childish behaviour. Suddenly, I felt this situation is not complete… I looked at Khun oppa and asked,
 
“Where’s Jay hyung?” the both of them exchange glances, as they knew I’m the closest person to Jay hyung next to the 2PM members.
 
“Uhm… He went out with the… Other members…” Khun oppa glanced at Chansung hyung giving him the face,
 
“Uhh… Yeah, he went out…” both of them smiled nervously.
 
I gave them my curious look at stepped closer towards them, “Something is not right is it?” they exchanged looks once again; “Tell me, what is it?”
 
“Okay… Jay hyung is not coming back… Hannah ah…” Khun oppa sadly stated that my brother is not coming back? He told me that he was only going away for a holiday to visit his family back home.
 
“W-Why? H-He promised that he will come back…” I stuttered trying to hold back my tears, but it failed tears kept on dripping off my face.
 
“I’m so sorry Hannah ah…” Khun oppa hugged me, “I guess he has a lot of things happened there…” was all he could say,
 
I pushed him off, “N-No… He’s not like that… He PROMISED…!” I wiped off the last tear of my face angrily, “…He… Promised…” I sobbed softly and dropped down on the floor, kept on looking at it, as my tears started to fall once again.
 
Chansung hyung sat down next to me and gave me a brotherly hug, “Mianhae dongsaeng ah…”
 
“T-Then… Why did you guys tried to do something to get him back?”
 
“… That’s a confidential matter Hannah ah… We just can’t get him back…” Khun oppa sat in front of me cupped my cheeks, wiping off the dripping tears on my face with his thumbs.
 
“What am I going to do without him?” with teary eyes, I looked at oppa, hoping that he will change his mind to get him back.
 
“Hey, you still have us… Cry ssi… Hara ssi… Your hyungs…” Chansung oppa tried to convince me, but still, Jay hyung has always been the one that I’ll go to other than Cry unnie and Hara dongsaeng.
 
I stood up and headed towards the door, “H-Hannah ah… Where are you going?” Khun oppa held my wrist stopping me from turning the door knob to open the front door.
 
“I guess… I just want to calm myself back at home…” my voice kinda cracked up a little because of trying to hold back my tears.
 
“I’ll come with you…” Khun oppa insisted, took his jacket and accompanied me out of their dorm.
*End Of Flashback*
 
Opened my eyes and shocked that I’m in a room where I used to have sleepovers with Cry unnie and Hara. Looked at the left side of my bed, Cry unnie was there sleeping at her usual sleepover bed, and so do Hara on the right. I curled myself on the bed and glanced on the watch, which shows that the current time was 10.30pm. “I must’ve fallen asleep again…” I sighed softly and sobbed a little.
 
Khun oppa must’ve though that me breaking up with him because of Jay hyung would be ridiculous, as if I’m thinking that Jay hyung is more important than him, my own boyfriend. Surprisingly, it’s not like that, I just want to get away from him for the mean time… I really need to swallow up all this about Jay hyung not coming back. It really hurts, by just looking at Khun oppa or the 2PM hyung made me thought back about our time with Jay hyung, which hurts by just to think about the times.
 
“So… Silent…” a whisper came out of me and I glanced at the door with teary eyes, hoping Teukkie eomma would come in and give me a warming hug, saying that everything is just a dream. Too bad, it just won’t happen… He and the other SuJu hyungs are out of the country. So, I’m stuck here in silence, sobbing.
 
So, without thinking twice, I plodded my way towards my room and took out a tight fitting top with skinny jeans, took my bag with my car keys but just left my phone on the side table in the other room just now. Walked down the stairs and wore my sneakers. I glance back at the living room for, no reason I don’t know why… I went over to my car and drove off somewhere, somewhere for me to wash all my worries off.
 
[Nichkhun’s POV]
The second that she told me that she wants to break up, my heart immediately felt like it has been shattered into pieces. Is it because of Jay hyung not coming back? I know exactly how she feels about this. I know how she felt of losing a brother…
 
Walking through the park nearby made my thought of the time we first met a few years back.
 
*Flashback*
“Oppa~” she cuddled me from the back and I faced her with a cheeky smile,
 
“Hannah ah…” I cupped her cheeks lightly, “You look so cute…” which made her laugh and cupped my cheeks while I was still cupping onto hers.
 
“Don’t try to flatter me~” she looked at me with her round, dark-brown almond coloured eyes.
 
“I’m not…” I smiled, “I’m just telling the truth…” I leaned my head closer trying to kiss this adorable girl in front of me,
 
She moved her head away just in time before our lips touch each other, “Yah, what are you trying to do?”
 
“What does it looks like?” I smirked, “Kim Hannah,” I smiled at her sweetly and kneeled down, “Would you like to be my girlfriend?”
 
Her eyes grew big at first, then, I could see her face turned in to a light frown and said, “But… I’m already taken…” she simply said.
 
I smiled as I knew all about it, “I don’t mind… Sharing…” she looked at me in shock,
 
“Y-You knew?”
 
“Of course, I’ll be mad if you don’t say yes, cause Bummie hyung and AJ are sharing, then, why not me too?” she let out a laugh,
 
“Don’t you think that’ll be called as playing?” she cutely asked,
 
“Nope… It is called SHARING~” I joked even emphasized on the word ‘Sharing’, it’s true, I really wanted her to be my girlfriend, even though it means I would have to share her with the hyungs or my dongsaeng… I don’t mind at all.
*End of Flashback*
I was still walking sadly, I really felt like tearing up, but I didn’t want to draw attention from passersby, which, would be embarrassing! “Hyung…!” a not-so deep voice called out, I didn’t know to who was that for but I just looked up to see who it was, turns out it was Cry with Yoseob.  I smiled a little and gave them a wave,
 
“Oh… Hey you two…” I greeted softly, Cry looked around me and it seemed like she realise something was wrong, but I just also looked around just to act as if I don’t know what she’s doing.
 
“Where’s Hannah?” she asked which made my eyes grew big, and I looked away from them for a second just to hold back my tears once again.
 
I turned around, back to them and finally said, “Umm… We broke up…”, in a depressing tone.
 
She first, stared at me in shock, which made me think that she might not know anything about this at all. “O-Oh… Really?” she finally said, feeling awkward.
 
“Yeah…” I sadly replied her, “I-I really didn’t know what did I do wrong? Did she tell you anything about this Cry?” I looked at her, just hoping that she knew at least a little bit about why she wanted to break up with me.
 
“N-No… Even I didn’t know anything about this…” she sadly sighed, “Uhm… Sorry to hear about that hyung…” she patted my back softly, probably trying to cheer me up, I guess.
 
But I just gave her a small smile, “It’s okay dongsaeng ah…” I ruffled her hair, “Probably she needs time alone…” I turned and walked away from them. Probably, I would also need some time to take it all up inside… And try to move on.
 
[Ki Gwang’s POV]
I went over to my room, to rest after the whole day worrying over Hannah. I needed well deserved rest, but then, I have this sudden feel that something was not right. It is about Hannah… Something is so wrong, feeling of worry splashes all over me. So, without another second though, I walked towards the room where the girls are sleeping. As I turned the door knob, the door won’t just open, I guess Cry or Hara must’ve locked the door again. Aish…! Well, I just hope my feeling is wrong. “Hyung…?” a faint voice came out, and I was shocked to see Cry standing in front of me rubbing her eyes, “What are you doing here?”
 
“Where’s Hannah?” was all I could ever think of asking anyone right now.
 
She looked back at her bed and turned to me, “She’s right…” she paused and looked back once again. “She not there…!” my eyes grew big and started to panic,
 
“What?! Where could she be?” I ran over to her bed, and Cry was right, she IS not there! My mind was totally panicking, I cannot think straight at all. My feelings were right, something was wrong, and it was about Hannah missing?!
 
Cry took out her phone and dialled Hannah’s number. After few rings, I heard ringtones and saw on her side table, her phone was there lying down. Darn! This girl must’ve left her phone. I took it and showed to Cry which made her pissed off and tossed her phone, “Where did she go?” she hissed.
 
“Uh? What’s going on?” Hara, slowly waking up, probably from all the commotions,
 
“Hannah’s gone…” Cry stated, which made Hara woke up fully with her eyes looking at us scared and worried.
 
“Jinjja?! H-Have you tried calling her phone?”
 
“She left it here…” I showed her Hannah’s phone.
 
“Aish! Where are we supposed to find her now?” Cry stormed out of the room, trying to find a plan.
 
Minhyuk suddenly barged into the room, and looked shock, “Hannah’s car is gone hyung… She left…” he panicked,
 
“Aigoo…! This girl…” I looked out the window, looking at the endless sky, “Where are you?” I whispered, hoping a miracle could happen.
 
=====================================================================================
Phew~! Chapter 4 is finally up! Well, thansk to all my readers... That's okay if you guys are sieltn readers... I don't really mind... As long as you guys enjoy it! ^^
 
She's breaking up with one of her seobangs? 0.0... Is it true or will she ever go back with him again? -.-"
 
Anyways, just for an advanced info. The next chapter will be a rated chapter, so some of you who's not into rated stuff, it'll be okay to skip that chapter ^^ She'll going to explain, well... Not really much into the details prolly on chap 7 or so... ^^ Enjoy reading all~! xD xD