Chapter 5: Trying to Release Stress… Becomes a Double Trouble! [R]

More Than Just A Love Triangle
Just a reminder that, this is a sort-of rated chapter... So, if you don't like to read to read this kind of stuff... Well, don't bother to read this chapter... ^^ *Trying not to sound harsh... Cause this note is not meant to be so harsh... I meant in a friendly way... So, please do understand ^^"*
 
=========================================================
 
[Hannah’s POV]
Loud club music boomed from inside the club was clearly heard. My eyes were still blurry from crying on my way here. I know, for a person like me cries so much. Well, note to self; never break up with someone whom you still love deep inside. I plodded my way into the crowded club. To be exact, this is my first time coming to this place, but I knew there a lot of my colleagues who always come by here. I’m not really sure in which part of my mind ever thought of coming here anyway?!
 
Walking my way in slowly, I heard voices of guys whistling trying to get attention. Not sure from who, but definitely I don’t wanna know who! As I got in, people were dancing to the club beat, but I wasn’t really in my mood for dancing. So, I just decided to get something to drink in the bar. As the bartender came over to take my order, I just looked at him as I just can’t hear his voice over the loud music. “Just get me two glasses of the usual…!” a guy suddenly came over and shouted out to the bartender and sat next to me.
 
I looked at him puzzled; he had that familiar look, those eyes, that hair… Most importantly, that smile! “Uhm… Sorry… I don’t drink…” I simply said, loud enough for him to hear me,
 
“Don’t worry, it’s not wine…” he smiled and gave me glass of what he just ordered, “Hey, um… You’re Hannah right? From Rose Art?” he tapped my shoulder grabbing my attention back to him,
 
“Uhh… Yeah, how’d you know?”
 
“I’m one of your colleagues there… I’m one of your seniors…” he smiled cheekily,
 
“Oh, no wonder you look so familiar…” I laughed a little,
 
He looked around for a second and turned back to me, “Hey, um… You wanna go somewhere else?” he asked, at first my heart was thumping, what if he’s not really the type of person who can’t be trusted? Also, this is my first time coming to a club alone.
 
“Uhm… No thanks…” I rejected and placed the glass on the bar,
 
He placed his glass and grabbed my hand, “Come on… It’ll be easier for me to talk you…” he said and started dragging me without even waiting for my permission!
 
“Y-Yah! Where are you bringing me?!” I panicked and tried to loosen up his grip from my wrist. Unfortunately he was strong, so the struggling didn’t work.
 
[Ki Gwang’s POV]
It has over an hour now, no news of Hannah. We were all starting to get worried, and all the hyungs were informed, except for the SuJu hyungs as I knew Teukkie hyung might freak out, and also not forget to mention Kibum hyung. He will scream for sure.
 
Suddenly, Cry barged in and slumped on the sofa in front of me. “Any news?” I immediately asked, but she just gave me a disappointing sigh.
 
“Sorry hyung… I couldn’t find her too…” Minhyuk came in and let out a disappointing sigh as well.
 
“Aigoo! Kim Hannah ah…! Where could you be?!” I thought to myself, as I worriedly waiting over at least for her to call on her phone or my phone, informing us where she could be…
 
[Hannah’s POV]
He brought me to this room, up from the ground floor up to the first floor and along the hallway, fifth room to the left.  He closed the door and I was shocked to see there were a few guys sitting on the couch. “Oh no… What have I’ve done? Am I going to get by a group of guys?” I though as I hugged myself in fear and looked around scared,
 
“Hey, don’t be scared…” he held my shoulder and smiled, “I only brought you here so that, I can introduce you to my friends, your other colleagues.” He pointed to the guys sitting on the couch,
 
“Owh, I forgot to tell you my name… I’m Seung Hyun… Song Seung Hyung,” he then pointed out to a guy who has black hair, also has a cute smile, “That’s Jong Hoon…” the guy just smiled and gave me a wave,
 
“That’s Jaejin,” the guy sitting next to Jong Hoon with a cute baby face, reddish copper brown haired one. “That’s Hongki…” Seung Hyung then pointed to a guy who sitting next to Jaejin while shouldering a girl next to him, he must’ve been a Casanova amongst the group. “And the guy who playing PSP will be Minhwan…” Seung Hyung smiled and pointed out to the guy who’s the only one sitting away from the other three guys, playing his PSP with headsets on.
 
“Uhm… Nice to meet you guys…” I shyly bowed, as I realized three of them were eyeing on me. Of course, except for Minhwan who is busy playing with his PSP.
 
[Hara’s POV]
Two hours from where we realised that Hannah was missing and still, there we no new of Hannah. “Where could she be?” I asked Ki Gwang oppa, as I worriedly tried to call someone whom I knew could help us find where Hannah could be.
 
In the end he could only shrug with a disappointed look. Of course, I didn’t dare to ask Teukkie eomma about this as he might freak out along with the other hyungs, not forget to mention about Kibum hyung. Even now, Minho hyung is helping us out to find her. Cry unnie must’ve been tired, driving around to find Hannah… I feel sorry for her, why did Hannah have to leave just like that? I tried calling to Khun hyung, but he won’t answer his phone, then, I tried calling him for the last time, after few rings, “Yeoboseyo?” he finally answered!
 
“Yeoboseyo?! Hyung? You finally answered!” I squealed,
 
“Omo… Hara ssi… What’s wrong?” he asked sounding sleepy,
 
“Sorry to disturb you hyung, but… I just want to ask if Hannah is at your place?” I asked,
 
“W-Wha? N-No…” he stuttered, “Why would she be here?” he paused for a while, “Wait… did something happened to Hannah?!”
 
“Yes… She’s gone hyung…” I cried, “We don’t know where to find her… She’s been gone for more than two hours now…”
 
“Gosh…” I heard him sighed on the other line, probably getting out of the bed. “Hold on, I’ll go to your place…” he closed the phone.
 
[Hannah’s POV]
Hmm… I guess I’ve been thinking negatively about him all these time, he’s a nice guy… Not forget to mention, cute! I don’t know, somehow his cute, bubbly personality attracts me.
 
“Oh, the drinks are just in time…” Seung Hyung smiled as the waiter brought our drinks in and placed in on the table in front of us. “So, you having fun tonight?” he took a glass and handed it over to me,
 
“Yeah…” I smiled and took a sip from the glass as I thought it would be water, “Ugh!” I winced, the drink in the glass is not water, and it is some sort of bitter taste drink! “What is this?” I looked at the drink disgustingly.
 
He only laughed, “Oh, it’s what they call it punch…” I looked at him weirdly, which made him laugh once again, “Don’t worry, it’s not alcohol…”
 
“But does it have to taste this way?” then, my head started to spin a little and everything started to blur. “Uhh… What’s wrong?” I touched my head and the next second I realised I was totally knocked out by darkness.
 
“Omo, she’s gone only after a sip?” some guy laughed. Surprisingly, I can still hear everything what they’re saying the only fact that, I can’t see a single thing, nor even move my body.
 
“This would be a good chance…” I thought I heard Seung Hyun’s voice coming closer towards me, which made my heart, beats extremely faster than usual. What did he meant by ‘A good chance’?! What is he going to do to me?!
 
“Yo, you’re going to bring her somewhere?” another guy called out towards him, as I felt that someone was carrying me off the cold floor.
 
“Of course… We’re gonna have some fun tonight…” Seung Hyun laughed. Gosh, now I feel really scared! He really is a person who cannot be trusted! Gosh, how I wish I wouldn’t have come here in the first place! I really felt like crying, I really need my oppa more than anything!
 
[Nichkhun’s POV]
I reached Hannah’s mansion 10 minutes right after I hung up the phone when Hara called earlier, I barged in which made everyone in the house shocked and turned their attention to me. “Hyung… Did you find her yet?” Minhyuk came up to me looking really horrible, he must’ve been crying a lot. Well, I know exactly how he feels. Hannah probably is in real danger, but, I just had to fight that feeling.
 
“No…” I simply said, as I sat next to him by the sofa in the living room. I sat there for a while then, this crazy thought suddenly came into mind. “The club where your colleagues usually go…” I suddenly spoke out, which made everyone’s eyes widen.
 
“T-That club?” AJ stuttered, “N-No way… T-That’s impossible! Hannah would never go to a club…” he tried to deny,
 
“But have you checked there?” I asked looking firm that there’s a high chance she’ll be there.
 
“N-No… B-But…” Hara started, but I cut her off. I stood up from the seat and dashed towards the front door.
 
“There’s no time… It’s either we go there now… Or it’ll be too late…” I simply said as I knew what might happen to that naïve girl, I still love, if we’re late to reach there.
 
[Hannah’s POV]
The door creakingly closes; I could barely felt my heart thumped as he closed it tight. Probably not forget to lock it too. He laid me on the bed gently, and all I hear were ruffling sound, ping sounds. Oh gosh!!! This is the end… I’m going to lose my ity to a senior whom I just barely met!
“I hope you can hear me clearly Hannah ah…” he moaned as I could feel him crawling on my body, his hands started to snake in to my shirt, unhooking my bra.
 
I tried to shout it was no use, my head was still spinning, and as if I’m under general anaesthesia but only I can hear and still feel my surrounding. I only can’t move nor talk. With a swift move, my body suddenly felt the cold breeze coming from the air conditioner. That’s it! It’s the end for me; probably I should get killed after this! “Wow… Nice body baby…” he moaned once again, as I felt his warm breath on my neck, kissing it gently thus rubbing his bare chest against mine.
 
He moved his head away from my neck and probably staring at my half uncovered body cause I can really feel his aura b with lust and desire. He slowly ed my jeans and ped it; he then hooked his thumb at the top edge of my jean along with my undies. Moving his body up, while his hand is stuck along the edge of my jeans, he smashed his lips against mine harshly as if a beast hungrily eating its prey, he wanted me so badly, I could barely feel him started to sweat a little, his started to get louder. I really couldn’t stand it, I just had to cry, and I still couldn’t do anything! He tricked me! I actually was drinking alcohol! ‘Low tolerance for alcohol’ came into my mind reminding myself what my doctor wrote on my medical book.
 
Before I knew it, tears rolling down my cheek. My body would start to shiver due to the coldness of the room. Of course, he successfully swiped off all that was covering every inch of my body, exposing it to a guy who is lewd to this kind of stuff. “Oh… You’re crying baby?” he laughed menacingly, “Don’t worry… It’s not going to hurt… Since you’re such a good girl…” I felt his hand rubbed in my thighs, “I’ll go easy on you…” at that second, I thought he was penetrate me with in me desirably.
 
“YAH! GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU PIECE OF !” I heard a familiar voice shouted as the door banged open,
 
“Y-Yah! Who are you?!” I heard Seung Hyun stuttered and got off me, Probably got punched off.
 
“H-Hannah…” I thought I heard Ki Gwang oppa’s voice amongst all those shouting in the other background. “Come on…” I felt warm again, covered by warm soft blanket around my body, as I got carried away and got into my car.
 
“Unnie…” Hara’s voice came out as I felt hands swiped off the bangs on my face. Miraculously, I could open my eyes once again. “U-Unnie! Y-You’re okay!” Hara exclaimed and hugged me tight. Of course, I knew by then, I was already safe with my friends and oppas surrounding me.
 
“C-Cry unnie…” I stuttered softly as my voice started to recover after the incident, I saw her sitting on the front seat, next on the driver’s seat is Seoubie hyung. “M-Mianhae…” I apologised, and she just rose up her right hand without looking at me and said,
 
“Take a rest on our journey home…” she said dully and pulled down her hand while texting something on her phone.
 
I just can’t help it, tears fell non-stop. Will our friendship end just because of mistake done by me? Well, I can admit, I deserve to be left there… Since, it was my entirely fault for leaving without telling them. I deserved to be dumped by my oppas after tonight. I deserve it… Definitely, this will be the first and the last time I’ll ever make mistakes like this.
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hope you'll like the new chapter... Sorry it's not really that rated... But I'll try to make a more detailed one soon... xD xD! If that's even possible... But no harm to try and try again...! xD