Chapter 3: My Worries… Jealousy… Emotions!

More Than Just A Love Triangle

[Minho’s POV]

10 minutes walk from school to Hannah’s house, hand in hand, stood in front of the door and I knocked it. AJ hyung came out with a big pink ribbon on his head, “Omonaaa~ Hannah ah~” he smiled and hugged her tight.

“Ugh… Squished…” she barely talked while being squished by hyunggie.

“Aigoo… Why did you come home so late?” he scolded Hannah in a joking kind of way, as if he’s acting like a mother. “Oh, Minho ah…” he nervously smiled a little as soon as he saw me. “Uhm… Do you want to come in?” he invited, but I just shook my head and look at Hannah,

“See you tomorrow…” I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.

“Sure…” she smiled back and as I turned my back on them, I heard the door closes and that’s when my heart felt a little sad. Why am I really falling for her when she already has another guy on her side? Onew hyung and Key hyung even felt weird when I told them I decided to date Hannah ssi… At first, they were okay with it, it was because they didn’t know she has a boyfriend yet, but only I knew about it. Until one day, they found out and asked me it was true. I told them the true story.

 

*Flashback*

“Minho ah… Are you sure about this?” Onew hyung asked sounding worried, “I mean I’m not trying to break you two up or something but…”

“This is totally absurd…!” Key hyung continued,

“I know hyung… I know!” I screamed and sat on the sofa disappointingly, “I-I don’t know what’s going on with me at the moment…!” I looked around the small not-so brightly filled room.

“You two are a cute couple I can say…” Taemin stated out from nowhere, “But, why did you asked her to be your girlfriend when you knew she already has a boyfriend?”

“I-I don’t know… There’s just something about her that, I really love… Hyung,” was all my reply,

“Wait… Don’t tell me that you two slept with each other?” Onew hyung asked starting to rise up his voice.

“N-No hyung…” I stuttered a little, “She’s really something that I could never ever find in any other girl…”

“I totally get what you meant dongsaeng ah…” Jonghyun hyung came up and sat beside me,

“Jonghyun?!” Onew hyung seemed surprised,

“Hyung… I love Hara… Hannah’s friend… And she too, already have a boyfriend,” Jonghyun hyung replied with the same tune as I was when I told Onew hyung that I love Hannah, “Other than me…” he continued.

“Ah… Jinjja! You two…! What’s going on with your heads huh?” Onew hyung turned away from us harshly,

“B-But hyung… I really love her…” I begged to Onew hyung,

“Minho ah…” Key hyung looked at me disappointingly, “Just do whatever you want… I…” he breathed out and continued, “I mean… We can’t do anything to stop you…”

“After I asked Hannah, she did tell me that she already has a boyfriend, but I insisted…” I tried to explain,

“Like I said… It’s up to you to choose…” Key hyung patted me head and went out of the room.

*End of Flashback*

 

Finally I reached SHINee’s dorm, pressed on the 5th floor. Came to the front door, thinking back from the flashback, I thought we would never feel normal again, but everything changed. It did go back to normal… Surprisingly! I’ve been dating Hannah for a year now, never knew we would still stay strong though she has someone else beside her other than me. “Oh, Minho ah!” Key hyung greeted me warmly as he opened up the door, right before I even knocked on the door.

“Oh… Annyeong hyung~!” I smiled cutely at him,

Walked inside the brightly lighted room, Taemin was working out some stuff on the living room table. “Yo…” I greeted him, and he looked at me with his kiddish smile,

“Annyeong hyung!” he waved childishly and went to what he was doing,

“Aigoo… Why were you late, Minho ah? Got in trouble with the teacher again?” Jonghyun hyung laughed from the kitchen,

“Aniyo hyung ah… I just accompanied Hannah to finish up her work…” I simply shouted back and went straight to my room.

Vibration from my phone shocked me, as I closed my bedroom door. “Oh, it’s a message from Hannah…” I smiled, and read the message.

‘Oppa… Are you okay? – Hannah’ I smiled looking at the message and texted back,

‘Yeah, I’m okay… How about you? –Minho’

Few minutes later, a reply came in, ‘Of course, you babo! –w– I was more worried about you! – Hannah’

Tired of replying her text, I just dialled her number, after a few rings, finally answered my call, “Yeoboseyo?” her cute voice came on the other side of the line,

“Annyeong yeobo ah~” I laughed, and I could hear her laughing on the other side too,

“Neh…” she paused for a second, “Yah, why didn’t you reply my text instead?”

“Too tired to type it all out…”

“Aigoo…” she sighed, “You should get some rest… Rather than calling me at this hour…”

“It’s okay…” I insisted, “Anyway, it’s still early… So why complaining?”

“Whaaattt???” she cried, “I wasn’t complaining…! I was just worried, I did tell you to just leave me there… And when I looked at you once again… You were asleep! Aigoo… Minho yah!” she continue to nag,

“Wow, you nags like Key hyung~!” I joked which I knew it would made her irritated,

“Bwoh?! What did you say?” she sounded really irritated

“Aniya… Saranghae yeobo ah~”

 

[Hannah’s POV]

As I got in to the house being dragged by my lovable one, Lee Ki Gwang, with a big pink ribbon on his head, in which it was Seoubie hyung’s. “Hannah ah… Why did you come home late?” he pouted,

“Well, I got some stuff to do…” I smiled as I took off the pink ribbon off his head, and placed it on my head, “Why didn’t you come to college just now?” I smirked,

“Uhm… Well… You know… Schedule…?”

“Just admit that you’re lazy to come that’s it…” I laughed,

“N-No! I wasn’t… Du Jun hyung called that’s why…”

“Okay… Now oppa can I go get some rest now?” I looked at him dully, showing him my sleepy eyes.

“Aish… Don’t you want to spend time with your oppa?” he pouted back while cupping on both my cheeks,

“No…” I simply answered, “Too tired…”

“Fine…” he let go of my face and pecked me on the lips, “Good night aein ah…”

“Hey, I thought only Minhyuk oppa calls me that?” I joked,

“Well, he’s not your only husband…!” he pouted his lips and looked at me with pleading eyes,

“Not a chance…”

With a few steps forward and up the wide wooden covered stairs, up on the second floor hallway, the second room to the left. I got in and fragrant of fresh roses passed through my nose several times. Looked around and surprised to see, fresh bunch of red roses on my bed, just a note, this is my real bedroom. The one on the first chapter is the room, where Cry unnie, Hara dongsaeng and I would usually use when we have sleepovers.

My real room partially lighted with yellow-orange light from the floor lamp on left corner of my room. I looked at the roses on my bed and picked up the note which was attached to it, ‘Saranghae yeobo ah~- Bummie oppa’. I smiled in awe due to his cuteness. Yes, I have to admit, Kibum who was my Korean teacher in SuJu became one of my boyfriends! “Guessing he must’ve been out of the country again…” I said to myself out loud and place the roses on my study table.

I would usually stay in a mansion that my real parents back home have bought for me, for my convenience. So, I would stay here when Teukkie hyung and his group is out of the country or out of town. It’s because I don’t want to stay in their dorm alone, and sheesh! Their dorm is quite far from RAIC. The second I placed the roses on my study table, Minho came into my mind, thinking if he gets back home safely. I quickly took out my phone from my pocket and texted, ‘Oppa… Are you okay? – Hannah’.

Few seconds later, my phone vibrated, Minho oppa replied my text, ‘Yeah, I’m okay… How about you? –Minho’. Looking at his reply, I kinda feel a little irritated and texted back,

‘Of course, you babo! –w– I was more worried about you! – Hannah’

♫ witoriya witoriya daridiridara du~ ♫, checked the caller ID, shocked to see Minho’s name and instantly in answered his call. “Yeoboseyo?”

“Annyeong yeobo ah~” I heard him laugh on the other line which kinda makes me giggle a little,

“Neh…” was all I could say, then got back to my senses, “Yah, why didn’t you reply my text instead?”

“Too tired to type it all out…”

“Aigoo…” I simply sighed, “You should get some rest… Rather than calling me at this hour…”

“It’s okay…” he insisted,  “Anyway, it’s still early… So why complaining?”

I freaked out after hearing that, “Whaaattt???” then, I started to nag, as what he like to call it, “I wasn’t complaining…! I was just worried, I did tell you to just leave me there… And when I looked at you once again… You were asleep! Aigoo… Minho yah!”

He knew, by just teasing me I would get irritated easily, “Wow, you nags like Key hyung~!” he laughed

“Bwoh?! What did you say?” I screamed in which he knows that I’m really irritated,

“Aniya… Saranghae yeobo ah~”

“Minho oppa~ you’re so mean… Never mind…” I pretended to pout, “I’m hanging up…”

“Ah, aniya yeobo ahhh…”

“Well, I am telling the truth aren’t I?” I simply asked, and came in his reply,

“Yeah… You’re right… But you know I wouldn’t let you walk home alone, late at this hour especially…” he explained, which made me tapped my forehead,

“Yah, you forgot that I always brought my car with me, just in case…” I sweat dropped,

“Uh… Oh yeah…” he nervously laughed,

“Never mind, that means, I’ll be walking to college then tomorrow…”

“Mianhae…”

“Ah, gwaenchanha oppa ah… Well, at least Ki Gwang oppa and Minhyuk oppa will be walking too…” I laughed,

“Aish, AJ hyung hates to walk…” Minho laughed too, “And so do Minhyuk hyung…”

“That’s the point!” I snapped to him, “Okay, I think you’d better go to sleep now oppa… Tomorrow will be another long day…”

“Ah…? Hannah ah… Don’t you wanna talk to oppa some more?” he whined,

“No… I’m tired myself…” I laughed, “Annyeong oppa~ Saranghae~”

“O-Oh… Saranghae yeobo ah~”

======================================================

Hopefully this chapter is okay ^^ Chapter 3 is already up! Sorry it took me a long time to finish up this chapter, cause I'm busy with school work these days, so... Yeah... Something like that... ^^