Chapter 1: The Initial Lifeline… Thinking Makes It Awkward?

More Than Just A Love Triangle

[Hannah’s POV]

“Dongsaeng ah… Do you think I’ll ever find the ONE and ONLY guy?” I whispered to my dongsaeng who’s sleeping on another bed to my right, Hara.

“Umph… I don’t know Han unnie…” she mumbled and turned away from me,

“Cry unnie… What do you think?” I turned to the other bed beside me to the left, Cry Crimson. Silence filled the room, she didn’t reply me. I guessing that she’s already asleep. Lied properly on the bed looking lifelessly at the ceiling thinking deeply, why there are so many of them?

Well, this is how the story actually happened… Last year, was my first time to Seoul after leaving the country for so long.  Came to the airport alone, got picked up by my hyung, Leeteuk or also known as Park Jungsu. Since, I am more to speak in English than in Korean. He would sometimes ask his other friends or band members to teach me, so that I would be able to communicate with them comfortably. That would usually refer to Kibum hyung and Siwon hyung, but Donghae hyung would usually in during lessons with his playmate buddy, Eunhyuk hyung.  Another thing, I just don’t like to call my hyungs ‘Oppa’, cause I just thought that ‘Oppa’ is just to common… So, I just decided to call them ‘Hyung’ instead. At first when they first heard me call them ‘Hyung’ they looked at me in total confusion and shock!

 

*Flashback*

“Hyung! You’re late for our 213th class! Again!” I pretended to be irritated as Kibum hyung got into the living room with a book in his hand.

He looked at me with an irritated face and came close, “Aish! This girl!” he ruffled my hair, “Stop messing around with me or you’ll be in trouble…” threaten me is not the right way to mess with me, trust me. It just won’t work.

“It just won’t work hyung!” I laughed, “Okay… what are we going to learn about today?” I change back to the topic of him teaching. Of course, class starts.

After 3 hours of constant learning with Bummie hyung, he stopped and looked at me. “Hannah ah?” and looked closer letting our eyes meet at the same level. “Helloooo???” he waved his hand in front of my face but still I didn’t respond as I was half awake. My eyes were dull looking, and as soon as he touched my forehead, I felt that I just lost my consciousness and probably banged my head on the table. At the first few seconds after the blackout, I heard voices kept on calling my name and mumbling… Those voices slowly disappear until I hear no more.

“Wha?” I woke up in an instant as my consciousness got back to me, and surprised to see that I’m in another room, in which I presume is Kangin hyung’s room. It is obvious that it was his room, where all the pictures were hanging on the board that was hung on the wall in front of his study table. Surprisingly, his room is neater than my own room. All of his books were properly organized, everything was neat, but not as neat as Ryeowook hyung’s though, but compared to mine, sheesh! No comment. Also, his room is rather shady looking than Ryeowook hyung’s brightly shined room.

With a creek from the door, indicating someone had just opened the door. My attention instantly turned towards the opening door, and came in Kangin hyung with his smiling face with Teukkie hyung tagging behind him. “You okay honey?” Teukkie hyung held my forehead, to check my temperature I guess. Sometimes he acts like a caring eomma, but most of the time, he’s VERY playful.

“Absolutely fine eomma…” I gave him an aegyo smile; I like to call him eomma when times like this come. “I-I was just sleepy… That’s all…”

*End of Flashback*

 

“Hannah…” I opened up my eyes, shocked to see a blurry vision of black shadow right in front of me. I sat up straight and accidentally knocked my head to the person’s head, also telling me that, it was a person… Not a ghost or something.

“Ah!” My boyfriend, Lee Ki Gwang rubbed the side of his head where I accidentally knocked it with my head.

“Opps…” I simply stated and touched my aching head due to the accident that had just happened few seconds ago, trying to endure the aching pain. “Sorry oppa…”

“Did you even sleep?” was all he said after all that happened,

“Aish!” I lightly knocked his head, “Of course you babo…” I laughed and got off bed. “Is it morning already?” stretching while he’s looking at me puzzled,

“It’s still night…” came a slow puzzled reply. “Yeah, definitely you didn’t sleep… Right?” he continued, insisting.

“Okay, I admit it… I didn’t sleep… But then I did fell asleep after doing a lot of thinking…”

“What were you thinking about?” he sat on my bed and tucked himself in, with his back resting on the bed board looking at me with his arms crossed.

“Nothing… Maybe about tomorrow… Probably the future… You know me…” I smiled, went over and tucked in beside him.

“Yeah… But all these thinking making me feel awkward and worried…” he stated sadly with his eyes still locking onto me.

“Hey… Don’t be…” I smiled and cupped his cheeks.

“Unnie?” A slight faint voice came from the right side of the bed. I looked over and saw Hara was half awake looking, looking at us. “What are you doing still up in the middle of the night?” was all she simply asked, still with those half opened eyes.

“Oh… Ki Gwang oppa here just woke me up…” I smiled and she just lightly nodded and went back to sleep.

“What was that all about?” Ki Gwang oppa questioned,

“Just go back to sleep…” I lied on the bed and faced the other way, away from him.

“Yah, Park Hannah… Are you going to ignore me?” I heard oppa said with his pouting voice. Soon, I fell asleep.

 

=========================================================

The first chapter is up, so hopefully it's fun ^^ So, please comment  on what do you guys think about it. I'll post up the next chapter when I have comments ^^

-xHannah709