Chapter VI

Who?

*Author's POV*

 

 

Saturday, first day of girls' spring break. It is also a day for the girls to just laze around the house since they still don't have anything planned yet. Everyone's doing their own businesses.

 

 

Yuri is excercising and keeping her body toned. What do you expect from this body conscious tan girl anyway?

 

 

 

Jessica? Try to guess where she is. Of course! Jessica is still in her bedroom, sleeping. It's already past 2 in the afternoon and Jessica is still on her dreamland. I already start to wonder what her dream is.

 

 

 

Tiffany with her pink tank top, pink shorts and pink bunny headband is busy tinting her nails pink. Pink monster is back.

 

 

As for Yoona? Since its already been a week since she became close with the girls, she' s now feeling at home. Cuddling with the pillow, and being a potterhead she is watching Harry Potter.

 

Taeyeon is in the kitchen, busily cooking for the her beloveds.

 

"Yah Yoong! Isn't that movie is so childiah for a 19-year-old girl like you?" Tiff asked her.

 

 

"Coming from you huh?" Yoona childishly retorted with her eyes still on the television.

 

"What? Why? What's with me?" Tiffany jokingly exclaimed with her both hands o her hips

 

"Isn't it so childish for a 19-year-old girl like you to cover yourself with an all-pink vesture?" This time, Yoona looked at Tiffany with playful eyes.

 

"Yah! You guys stop bickering. You guys seriously ruined my beauty sleep with your trifle squabblings." Jessica quipped as soon as she enters the living room with her still sleepy eyes.

 

And just like that everyone looked at her like they saw a ghost.

 

"What?" Jessica awkwardly asked eyeing everyone on the room.

 

"Is it for real?" Yuri stopped exercising and joined her friends' waggery

 

Still feeling awkward with all the stares, Jessica asked, "What? What's real?"

 

"Is it really you?" Tiffany uttered

 

"I can't believe it." Yoona jested.

 

"What do you guys mean? Did I die while driving home and I'm now already a spirit? You all seem to have seen a ghost." Jessica said exasperatedly

 

"We really thought you are." Yoona sais with her hands on her chin.

 

"What? Dead or ghost?" Feeling terrified all of a sudden, Jessica asked.

 

"The former." Yuri stated

 

Jessica felt shivers on her spines upon hearing Yuri "Am I really dead?" She was already on the verge of crying.

 

"Yes. We really thought that you are dead since you've been sleeping for who knows how many hours Jung! And we really don't expect you to be that dumb to believe us that you're dead. Dumb Jung. Tsk" Tiffany rolled her eyes after her so-called speech.

 

"Yaaaaah! You guys gonna get it from me and you're the first one Hwang." Jessica raged as she chase Tiffany who is now already running while laughing her out. Such a nice scene to watch.

 

"You're just too dumb Jessi. We're sorry. Now stop. I'm already tired." Tiffany waved her hand as if she's surrendering but to her dismay, Jessica is really determined to kill her now. "Uh-oh!" She managed to mutter before running away again with Jessica chasing her.

 

"You're dead if I got you Hwang." With eyes full of determination, Jessica chased Tiffany all throughout their house. And the chasing continues til' the end of this story. Just kidding.

 

"Yah! You guys stop now! Granny is calling. Let's talk to her." Taeyeon shouted while she walks towards the living room where the girls are gathered.

 

And as if on cue the duo who's running suddenly stopped and paid attention to Taeyeon.

 

"Answer it now Taeng." Yuri told Taeyeon. And just when Taeyeon is about to answer the call, it died down.

 

Laughters can be heard inside the modern living room. And shock is visible to Taeyeon's face.

 

"It's because you're so slow Taeng!" Yoona laughed while shaking her head to Taeyeon.

 

"Shut up deer." Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

"It's because you rant too much Tae." Jessica sniggered.

 

Just when an another bickering takes place the phone Taeyeon is holding started to ring again.

 

"Just shut up now and answer that." Tiffany grumbled.

 

Taeyeon answered the call and put the phone on her ears.

 

"Hello Granny."

 

"What?"

 

"Are you even serious?"

 

"No. No. We'll make it granny."

 

"Sounds good to me."

 

"Okay. Sure. I'll hang up now. Bye Granny. Loveyou." And with that Taeyeon hung up.

 

Four pairs of eyes looked at her confusingly.

 

"What did granny told you?" Tiffany is the first one who broke the ice.

 

"You're so serious a while ago." Jessica stated.

 

"Is granny sick?" Yuri inquired.

 

Bombed with so many questions, Taeyeon just smiled. "How can I answer all of thosr at once?" She shook her head

 

"Well, what did granny even told you then?" Yoona asked.

 

"You called granny 'granny' as if you already saw her and your close with her." Yuri jokingly remarked and everyone chuckled

 

"Oops. Sorry." Yoona childishly stuck her tongue out.

 

"Back to the main topic, what did you and granny talked about?" Jessica asked in serious tone.

 

"Oh that! Granny is not sick. She is actually inviting us to spend our spring break there with her." Taeyeon reported and she smiled.

 

"Waaaaah! That's awesome. I personally missed granny a lot." Tiffany said while clapping her hands. She is really delighted with the idea

 

"I agree. It's been a while since we've been with her." Yuri nodded while speaking.

 

"Wait. Wait. But how about me? Your granny probably don't know me yet. Am I going to stay here? You all will leave me alone here?" Yoona inquired.

 

"Of course not. Granny actually personally asked me to invite you to come with us. Our dads probably already told her about you and she is so excited to meet you." Taeyeon told the girl with her oh so charming smile.

 

"That's really nice of granny. I can't wait to meet her already. So when will we gonna hit the road?" Yoona announced with a smile plastered all over her face.

 

"Later." Taeyeon said with a serious tone but she just earned doubtful looks from her friends.

 

"I'm serious. Granny told me that we should be there by tomorrow to so we can attend the annual fireworks celebration." Taeyeon explained. Everyone just nodded and after that they ate and went to their rooms to prepare for the trip.

 

*******

 

A/N

 

Woops? Everyone ready for their trip? Some progress will happen on upcoming chapters. I actually planned to put the trip on this chapter but yeah I became so excited to update bear with this short update for a while. Chapter 7 will be posted tomorrow since I also can't wait to know what will happen to them. You guys also curious? Stick to me til' the end chingus. Sml! <3

 

Special thanks for tzunadamo and anatawowasuranei for upvoting. So much love for you guys <3

 

Follow me on my other accounts
IG: Celaynnn
Twitter: Cllnxyellow

 

 

Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment.