Chapter III

Who?

*Yoona's POV*

I woke up due to blinding rays coming from the sun. Ugh. I clearly remembered closing the curtains last night who the hell opened it? 

 

"Yoongie-ah." Wait? That voice. That nickname. 


"Yoongie-ah wake up." I felt a light shaking on my shoulder and I slowly opened my eyes, adjusting to blinding light.


"Fany-ah?" I asked with sleepy eyes when I saw that Fany's the culprit.


She poke my nose then said, "Wake up sleepyhead." Ugh those attractive eyesmiles. It is so early in the morning but why do I feel that my day is already complete? I inwardly smacked myself because of my nonsense thoughts.


"Yaaah! What are you doing in my room?" I exclaimed upon realizing things.


"Goodmorning Yoongie-ah." She sweetly said but she immediately became a serious one seeing me narrowing my eyes. "Oops sorry. I just wanted to tell you that breakfast will be ready soonest. Taeyeon unnie is already cooking." She said sitting beside me playing with her fingers.


"Fany-ah. I know I've already agreed us being friends but I don't think it will be fun if I eat with others. You know. We barely killed each others yesterday." I sighed. Eating breakfast with Taeyeon, Jessica, and Yuri? Hell no. It is like a declaration of war.


"First of all, I really loved being called Fany by you." For the nth time she showed me her famous eyesmiles and I swear I can feel my face heating up hearing her blunt and sudden confession and her smiling eyes doesn't help at all. "Second, I want you to eat with you and I swear you'll love Taeyeon unnie's bacon and scrambled eggs with cheese, it is seriously daebak. And lastly, I promise that no argument will start downstairs while we eat." Ugh this girl. Why does she has to be this cute? I can't. I just can't take down her. Especially with that pair of smiling eyes. Pabo. You're such an idiot Im Yoona for being like that. I swear I'm gonna behead you if you continued being like that.


"Okay." I defeatedly muttered and as if on cue, Tiffany held my hands and dragged me to the dining table. Oh, how nice of you Tiffany. 


"GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!" She exclaimed happily as soon as we entered the dining area.


"Tiff. You're being such a noisy bee, it's still so early in the morning just for you to know, would you mind shutting up your mouth?" Jessica coldly said. Ugh this girl. She's such a . 


"What's with the long face Jessi? Something happen?" Tiffany asked while guiding me to a vacant seat just beside her.


"Uhm? If seeing some early in the morning counts, then yes." She said eyes on me. Is she picking up a fight now? Does she really wants to die? Ugh. It's so frustrating. This girl really knows how to dig her own grave! Calm down Yoona. Calm down. Don't make such intuitive decisions that will make you end up on streets. In addition, Tiffany's just beside you. Be the best version of you Yoona. Calm down. 


"Come on Jessi, yesterday's behind. Will you move on? Stop being such a nuisance to Yoongie." Fany whine. I swear I tried not to grin like an idiot upon hearing 'Yoongie'


"What? 'Yoongie'? Whatever." Jessica exlaimed but she just shrugged it off right after.


"Kids breakfast's ready." Taeyeon's voice boomed as she entered the dining room with pair of plates on her hand. "Bacon and scrambled eggs for everyone." The she sat beside Fany with Jess infront of her. Yuri is infront of Fany. Do you understanf our seat positions? If not, nevermind. We just ate quietly as if the incidents yesterday didn't happened and it is as if I don't exist on the same table with them. These girls are really something. Just yesterday, I've had a brawl with Taeyeon but now she pretends as if nothing happened.


******


My first breakfast with them gone smoothly. We ate, Yul washed the dishes, and we prepared ourselves to go to school. And now here I am trapped in a car with the four girls I've just met yesterday. I'm not actually planning to ride with them but you know, a girl forced me to do so and yes if you guessed it Fany, you're right.

 

I quickly hopped out of the car as soon as it stopped infront of our school. I didn't even know that I share the same school with these girls. As if I really cared though. A smile immediately crept on my face as soon as I saw my bestfriend beside the gate.


"Soonkyuuu!" I happily exclaimed hopping towards her. Of all the oppressing happenings in my life, having Soonkyu on my back helped me a lot. She knows how to approach me whatever happens.

 

"Yaaah! I told you to stop calling me Soonkyu. I'm Sunny. S-U-N-N-Y." She jokingly slapped my shoulder.


"Aye aye captain Soonkyu." I grinned and she was about to rant once more when I immediately grabbed her wrist to extinguish her. 


"Stop the rants missy we're running late."


"Wait? What? Is it real? Or am I just dreaming? Is it really you Im Yoona? Since when did you start caring if you're running late?" She told me as if she heard the most absurd news. Aish this girl! 

 

"Stop overreacting Soonkyu." 


"Yah it's Sunny!"


"Whatever Soonkyu." I really loved teasing her. Annoyed Sunny is jjang. You'll end up on ground laughing if you see HellSunny. 

 

"It's Sunny not Soonkyu. It's your last warning Im Yoona." She retaliated once more and I just laughed it off seeing her already close on being HellSunny. This little thing is so cute 

 

"Anyways Yoong, am I just imagining things or you really hopped out of the car of the Taeyeon earlier? And also, I heard that Mr. Park called out your father yesterday. What's happening Yoong? You okay?" She asked as soon as we're settled down on our classroom. We're a bit early. The prof is still not around.

 

"Can you ask one question at a time Miss Soonkyu? I really felt that I'm in an interrogation room right now." I tried to joke but I just earned a sharp glare from my bestfriend.


"Just answer while I'm still properly asking Yoong."

 

I raised my hand as if accepting my defeat "Alright. Alright. The baldy prof made a fuss yesterday and dragged me to the counselor's office but while on our way things got tensed up when the baldy threw my cigarettes on the bin and as if a nice coincidence while I'm squabbling with baldy, Mr. Park walked right in telling me he already called my father." 

 

"How is Taeyeon and her friends related into these?" 

 

"Well, just like what I said earlier Mr. Park called my father. And as my punishment, my father let me live with Taeyeon and her friends. Wait? You know Taeyeon?" Now this is my time to ask 

 

"Pabo. Almost everyone on our school knows them."

 

"Then how come I didn't even know them since yesterday?"

 

"Because you're a pabo. YoongPabo."

 

"Yah! Here I am thinking of you as my bestfriend." I blurted out while pouting. I barely even have a serious conversation wit this little thing. Seriously.

 

"Anyways, I actually suggest you to stop smoking Yoong. It's not healthy plus it might also affect the people around you. You're such a pretty gal and seeing you with a cigarette on your hand is not such a good sight. People might take you lowly in the future." She concernedly told me. I was about to argue furthermore but timely stopped when our prof entered. 


******


I just lied down on my bed instantly after entering my room. I didn't do much things at school but I felt verh tired. I grabbed my back and get my box of cigarette. I went to the balcony to have a few puffs. I am just on my second stick when I heard that someone looks like being smothered behind me. I alertly stand up to see what's happening but my eyes doubled its size seeing Jessica gasping for air. Hell. What's happening? Due to panic, I just stood there frozen not doing anything. After seconds of freezing moment I snapped back out on reality again.

 

"TIFFANY, TAEYEON, YURI! WHOEVER IS INSIDE. GET YOUR FREAKING ASSES HERE RIGHT NOW. JESSICA'S NOT FINE." I screamed with all of my lungs. I patted Jessica's back hoping to ease her. What the hell is happening?

 

"Jessi--- oh my gosh. Taeng unnie! Get me Jessica's inhaler." I heard Yuri's voice while running towards us. 

 

"Come on Jessi. Breathe. You can do that. Inhale, exhale." Yuri repeatedly tells Jessica while patting her. I just stood somewhere there frozen? I don't really know what's happening.


"Yul! Here's her inhaler." Taeyeon gave Jessica's inhaler to Yuri.

 

"WHAT DID YOU FREAKING DO IM YOONA?" Taeyeon screamed at me. Wait? Why? Why me? I didn't do anything.

 

"Uhm Taeyeon, maybe you're just misunderstanding things. I didn't do anything." I told her calmly not wanting to have another fight with her.

 

"Perhaps, did you smoke while she is around?" She asked and I just meekly nodded.


"Gosh Yoona! I've already told you not to smoke around the vicinity right? Jessica's asthmatic to cigarette's smoke. Look at what happened." I looked down totally guilty. Sunny's right. It might affect the people around me. And now, it happened. Something happened because of me. Taeyeon's right. She already warned me but I don't listen. You're not just an idiot Yoona. You're also an .

 

"I-I'm sorry." I happened to mutter before running to my room.

 

*Jessica's POV*


"Come on Taeng, she already apologize. Stop quibbling." I told Taeng. I actually felt guilty when I saw Yoona's face earlier. She really looked sincere when she apologized and I saw how guilty she is. 


"So you're telling me to let it slide again? After what she did to you?" Taeng retarted. 

 

"Just one last chance Taeng. One last chance. And if you caught her smoking again then the right time to seize her." I uttered. I'm too tired to even make a fuss about this. It's not like Yoona intentionally did it.


"Jessi's right Taeng. One last chance." Yul chimed in and I just smiled at her.


"Okay. Okay. But this will be the last time I'll tolerate her smoking behaviors." I grinned hearing Taeyeon's statement.


"Where's Tiff?" Right. Where's that girl?

 

"Practice." Taeyeon lazily said. I just stand up and head to the kitchen when I saw Yoona drinking water. Why do I always see her here in the kitchen? I inwardly smiled then I neared to her. I want to tell her I'm fine and everything's fine so she doesn't have to worry.


"About earlier." We muttered at the same time.


"You go first." And yes as if telepathic we uttered it again on the same time. I just smiled and signalled her to go first.


"About earlier, I'm really sorry Jessica. If only I know. I'm really sorry. Sorry." She said while looking down. I felt a lot more guilty seeing her like this. Seeing her sincerity melts me. Why on earth it is happening? 

 

"No. No. No. It's actually fine Yoona. I know that what happened is not your intention. No worries. Just promise me that you won't smoke again." 


"I promised." She smilingly said.


"So Yoona? Friends?" I lend my hand for a handshake.


"Friends." 


"Can I call you Yoong?"


"Sure, why not?" 

 


*Yoona's POV*

 

"So Yoona? Friends?" What? Just yesterday we're arguing. Is it for real? I will become friends with this ice princess? Is she really asking me to be friends with her? Why do I feel like priveleged just being asked by her? 

"Friends." I grinned like idiot while accepting her handshake. 


"Can I call you Yoong?" My heart momentarily stopped beating heating her question. Why does a 5-word sentence from can make my heart skip a beat? It feels so weird.

"Sure, why not?" I told her. We're niw friends afterall. Looks like living is doesn't actually harm. I have a feeling that from this day on, things might get better. 


A/N

Oh nooooo! I really have so many feels on this chapter. I had a hard time brainstorming on how Jess will be friends with Yoong. So what you guys think? Are you liking what's happening so far? Yoonfany last chapter and now, Yoonsic. Stay tuned for Yoontae and Yoonyul's scenes on the upcoming chapters. Keep supporting this fic til' the end chingus. Luv u all. 

Special thanks to girlstan for an upvote. Sml <3

Follow me on my other accounts
IG: Celaynnn
Twitter: Cllnxyellow


Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment.