Chapter IV

Who?

Author's POV

 

 

Two lasses are busy eating their snacks on the table inside the cafeteria when a familiar figure entered the cafeteria. The two lass both looked at each other meaningly.

 

 

 

"I'll bet 10 bucks that beneath Yoona's plain shirt, she has abs." Tiffany blurted out that made Jessica grimaced.

 

 

 

"What the hell Tiff? Did Yoona corrupted your thoughts? Your words just send shivers on my spines." Jessica put her most disgusted expression on her face to tell her best friend how gross the idea she just spatted.

 

 

"You're such a spoilsport Jessi. I'm just kidding you know. But tell me, don't you think that Yoona is actually y?" Then she looks at Yoona who is with her bestfriend, Sunny. She is completely oblivious that Jessica and Tiffany is also in the cafeteria and checking her out.

 

 

 

"Blurt out another word Tiff and eat with yourself. I swear I'm gonna leave you alone" Jessica rolled her eyes in the process. Such an ice princess indeed.

 

 

 

"Okay okay, calm down Jessi. Anyways, where's Taeng and Yul?" Tiffany asked trying to divert the topic.

 

 

She knows her best friend very well and she knows that the girl can actually leave her if she doesn't stop from uttering nonsenses.

 

 

"Taeng has her practice for the upcoming musical play. Being the lead role is such an irk. Pluz her music instructor is so inconsiderate. I really don't know how Taeng can cope up. As for Yul, I don't know where she is." Jessica explained sipping her favorite Americano.

 

 

 

"Speaking of practices, why aren't you practicing for your singing competition Jessi?"

 

 

 

"I'm more than prepared Tiff, I'm already perfect so why practice?" Jessi cheekily said completely boasting

 

 

 

"Oh my gosh Jessi, since when did you become this conceited? I didn't know that I have a braggart for a best friend." Tiffany jokingly fanned herself showing her bestfriend how absurd her words are.

 

 

 

"Here I am thinking that you'll support me as my best friend Tiff." Jessica turned her back to Tiffany pretending to be mad.

 

 

 

"Come on Jessi, I'm just kidding. I'm your number 1 fan, you forgot?" Then they just laugh it out completely forgetting that awhile ago they're just talking about Yoona, and now it is Yoona who is looking at them but the two seems to be having so much fun with themselves completely oblivious of Yoona's stares.

 

 

 

********

 

*Yoona's POV*

 

 

Tiffany's laughters are familiar sight for me but Jessica's smiles and laughs? It is such a rare thing to see. She is indeed a warm ice princess when it comes to her bestfriends.

 

 

 

I can't stop myself to gawk at Jessica's undescribable beauty when she laughs. This is my first time seeing her bright smiles.

 

 

 

"They'll melt if you keep staring at them that way Yoong." Sunny tapped my shoulder.

 

 

 

"What?" I almost spatted the cola I'm drinking. Completely shocked.

 

 

 

With eyes rolling, Soonkyu said, "Don't act as if you don't know Yoong. You've been gazing at those two for who knows for how many years."

 

 

 

"Listen Soonkyu." I'm immediately stopped by her narrowed eyes. Woah. So scary.

 

"Okay okay. Listen SUNNY." I told her emphasizing the 'Sunny' word. "I'm not checking them out. Period."

 

 

 

"Who told you that you're checking them out?" Sunny cheekily grinned. Oh shoot. I'm doomed.

 

 

She just told me that I'm 'gazing' the two but the words 'checking them out' just came out of my mouth.

 

 

 

"Uhm?" I scratched the nape of my neck. "Whatever Soonkyu." I sighed in defeat. Dumb Yoona.

 

 

 

Being a considerate best friend, Sunny changed the topic, "Yoong wanna go to the auditorium? I've heard that there is a rehearsal for the musical play. Wanna watch?" Since when did I like watching those kind of boredom things? Hell no.

 

 

 

"You can go if you want, don't mind me. I'll be fine. You know that I'm just not into those things." I stand up to pack my things.

 

 

"Where are you going?" Sunny asked me.

 

 

 

"Library." I said but Sunny just raised her eyebrow, not believing what I just said. "To my favorite bar Soonkyu. I'm so bored. I need to have fun."

 

 

 

"Yeah sure. Have fun there pabo." Sunny's tone is so sarcastic. She just stand up and left me baffled. What's wrong with her?

 

 

 

I just stand there dumbfounded when I felt that my phone vibrated indicating that I received a message.

 

 

 

"Don't drink too much. Guys might take advantage of you. Don't do anything stupid that you'll regret later. Take care Yoong." I smiled after reading my best friend's message. She is still thoughtful as ever.

 

 

 

*******

 

This is the third time I stopped from walking. I swear I can feel that someone's following me from behind but whenever I stopped and looked, I just end up seeing nothing.

 

 

 

Just when I am about to start walking again, I felt a pair of hands covered my eyes from behind.

 

 

 

"Guess who?" The voice said. I smiled when I recognized the voice.

 

 

 

"Remove your hands Fany." I slowly removed her hands then I faced her.

 

 

 

"How did you know that it's me? Just when I thought that I can trick you Yoongie. You should atleast pretended that you don't know that it is me." She pouted. Aish. This girl. She doesn't know how I wanted to pinch her cheeks right now.

 

 

 

I smiled then told her, "So you want me to blurt out other names instead of yours?" She cutely shook her head

 

 

 

"Just kidding, I'm actually happy that you know my voice."

 

 

 

"O course." I shyly scratched my neck

 

 

 

"Are you already going home?" She asked. Ooops. I can't tell her that I'm gonna go clubbing right?

 

 

 

"Uhm? Nope. I still had things to do." Suddenly, she became sad.

 

 

 

"I thought I can be with you on the ride home. You know, Taeng, Yul, and Jessi were nowhere to be found. I don't want to go home alone." The again I saw her most irresistible pout. I can't really say no to this girl right? I can just leave the house after I walked her home.

 

 

Clubbing can wait but Tiffany can't.

 

 

 

"Uhm? Looks like I have to walk someone home." I said and instantly her eyes sparkled like jewel.

 

 

 

"Yeheeeey! Thank you Yoongie." She exclaimed then linked her arms to mine.

 

 

This girl really knows how to make me smile genuinely without her knowing.

 

 

While walking towards the nearest bus stop Tiffany saw a kid holding a pink balloon and since then she doesn't stop to bug me. "Yoongie! Promise me that you'll buy me one." Much cuter ang pinker than that kid's holding. You promise me right? You're gonna buy me one right?" Can't she be less cute? I chuckled at her childishness.

 

 

 

"I'll buy you one if you behave kiddo." I jokingly said

 

 

 

"Yipieeee! Yoongie's gonna buy me a pink ballon." And she just hopped and hopped until we reached 'our' home.

 

 

"Thank you for accompanying me Yoongie. I really enjoyed being with you." Aigooo. This ravishing gal. She's really cute.

 

 

 

"No problem. You should go and rest at your room."

 

 

"Okay, you too. See you later Yoongie." And what happens next is something I didn't expect. S-she. T-Tiffany just pecked me on my cheeks then she run to her room leaving me dumbfounded.

 

 

 

******

 

I am already at the bar and the peck that happened earlier still didn't leave my mind. I shouldn't assume anything right? She is just being friendly right?

 

 

Ugh. I ruffled my hair due to my own unexplained thoughts and emotions. I ordered another glass of vodka. I should drink something strong so I can forget what happened earlier.

 

 

After my fifth glass of vodka, I already felt dizzy. I'm about to stand up so I can go home when I felt that I can't.

 

 

I'm no longer sober and my world is already twirling. I can't even see properly now.

 

 

 

"Oh hey there missy. Where are you going? Mind to stay at my place tonight?" A guy held my hand and helped me stand up.

 

 

I might be drunk but I'm not dumb. This guy just want to have a one night stand. I might be an but I'm not that type of girl.

 

 

ity is my dignity and I don't have plans to let go of that easily.

 

 

 

"No. I'm going home." I swatted his hand and made my way towards the door but the guy just can't stop. He held me again.

 

 

 

"Come on. Just stop. I just want to go home." I forcedly pushed him but to my disappointment, he doesn't eved budge as I expected.

 

 

I'm too drunk to have enough energy to pushed him away hard.

 

 

"Want me to give you a ride?" Why don't he just stopped? He's stressing me out. I just want to go home and sleep.

 

 

I now regretted coming here.

 

 

Just when I'm about to push him again, a fist was welcomed by his face.

 

 

*****

 

*Author's POV*

 

 

A slender tanned girl just arrived at the certain bar.

 

 

She was about to enter when she saw a familiar girl who's already drunk and from looks of it, she is being pestered by a guy.

 

 

 

"Come on, just stop. I just want to go home." The drunk woman said then pushed the guy. But no avail, she was too drunk to push that hard. When the guy was about to touch the drunk girl again, the tanned woman immediately punched the guy.

 

 

 

"What the hell is that?" The guy is now fuming in anger. Especially when he saw droplet of blood now oozing out from his nose.

 

 

 

"That's for bothering my girl." Not waiting for the guy's answer, the tanned one held the drunk's hand and they walked away.

 

 

 

"Y-Yuri?" Still drunk, she asked the tanned girl. They are now already far from the bar.

 

 

"You're so bothersome Yoona." Yuri rolled her eyes. But smiled when she saw Yoona looking at her with a still confused look.

 

 

 

"How did you know that I'm here?"

 

 

 

Giggling, Yuri looks at Yoona "Don't be too ahead of yourself Yoona. I'm here to visit my bartender friend."

 

 

 

"Liar." It's amazing how Yoona can still response when she is already so drunk.

 

 

 

"Anyway, you already owe me one."

 

 

 

Completely not getting what Yuri means, Yoona just looked at Yuri imcredulously.

 

 

 

"'You know that I'm your savior earlier right?" Yuri proudly smirked imagining how she saved Yoona awhile ago.

 

 

 

Still dumbfounded, Yoona answered, "So?"

 

 

 

"Let's be friends Im Yoona." Yuri lend her hand waiting for Yoona's hand to touch hers.

 

 

"You're not going to ignore me this time like what you did to me the other day right?" Yuri grinned when she remembered how Yoona ignored her handshake the first day they met.

 

 

 

"You're taking advantage of a drunk woman." Yoona comically said earning light giggles from Yuri but nevertheless she returned the handshake.

 

 

"So are we now friends?" Yuri sheepishly asked.

 

 

 

"Yup. Friends."

 

 

 

A/N

 

Huwaaaaah! The YoonYul ship now started to sail. What do you guys think of the Jeti, YoonSun, YoonFany, and finally YoonYul's moments? Do you guys liked it? YoonFany are becoming so close uhuh. And YoonYul are now finally friends. Can't wait for my own next update. Stay tuned for YoonTae's moments next chap. Please support me til' the end of this journey. Luv u all.

 

Follow me on my other accounts
IG: Celaynnn
Twitter: Cllnxyellow

 

 

 

Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment.