Chapter I

Who?

*Yoona's POV*

 


"Get the hell out of here IM YOONA!" Okaaaay. Here we go again. This old professor really knows how to get on my nerves huh. 


"You're being such a killjoy old man. Look, you're becoming balder because you don't know how to have fun." I hissed making him look like a tomato due to redness. Looks like I'm gonna meet with the counselor for the 3rd time this week.

 


"So you're telling me that puffing a cigarette right in this classroom while I'm here is having fun?" He's already narrowing his eyes. Gaaawd. It's not like a crime. He's so overreacting. This baaaald man!

 

 

"Then what's your definition of fun baldy?" I told him while creasing my eyebrows. 

 

 

"Baldy? You're such a brave woman Im. Work your out of this room before my patience diminish completely." 

 

 

"Oh? No counselor? No grabbing wrist scenario? Just that? You sure knows the definition of boring baldy." 

 

 

"I'm so done with you young girl. Come with me." And with that, the bald man escorted me towards the counselor's office.

 

 

"Baldy! I'm just kidding. C'mon. Don't be such a killjoy." I said earning a glare from him. Oh boy! As if you can scare me with that. I'm Im Yoona. Aish. This baldy. Due to boredom while walking I puffed another cigarette and this time the baldy snatch my whole box of cigarette. And the next thing I knew is my cigarettes making its way on the nearest trash bin. That's my last box! This baldy will seriously get it this time. I stopped walking.

 

 

"YAH BALDY! WHY DID YOU THROW MY CIGARETTES?" I shouted on top of my lungs. I kicked the trash bin and glared at the baldy infront of me.

 

 

"What the hell Im Yoona. Where's your manners? Right conduct? Respect?" I ignored him.

 

 

"Search for my cigarettes on this trash bin and give it back to me baldy." I firmly said

 

"Excuse me?" The baldy said surprised.

 

 

"Are you really that dumb? Don't make me repeat myself baldy."

 

 

"You're really something Im Yoona." A voice from my back suddenly said. I turned around to see who's the jerk but my eyes doubled its size seeing who it was.

 

 

"M-Mr. Park." I dumbly said. Oh boy. I'm doomed. I'm doomed. Seriously doomed. Mr Park, the counselor saw the scene I made.

 

 

"Does the word 'manners' is even in your vocabulary Im Yoona?" I know I shouldn't be scared but hell the eyes of this counselor is so icy. I swear I can feel shivers on my spine because of his stare. 

 

 

"Do I even need that?" I'm surprised that I didn't even stutter while saying those even I can actually feel my body shaking uncontrallably.

 

 

"Do you even need that?" The counselor asked me raising his left brow. Damn. How can I retaliate?

 

 

"H-how would I know?" Okay I failed not to stutter this time. You're such an idiot Im Yoona.

 

 

"I've already contacted your parents gal. They'll be here soon." 

 

 

"No freaking way. Stop playing around. That is just so impossible. They're barely going home so I don't believe you Mr. Park." I proudly said while smiling

 

 

"Oh are you sure Im Yoona?" He asked me with an annoying smile.

 

 

"Oh ye---" With eyes on its tripled size, mouth hang agape, I froze on my position seeing an old man in clad suit is slowly approaching us.

 

 

"D-dad." The bald professor is now nowhere to be found and Mr. Park is still wearing his annoying smile. Oh damn. It's not good. He is here. MY FATHER IS FREAKING HERE!  Somebody call an ambulance. I swear I'm gonna die right at this moment.

 

 

"Im Yoona." One word. It's just one word from the mouth of my father and it immediately sends shivers on my spines. It's been four months since I saw him and this is such a nice timing to meet up. 

 

 

"Dad look, I'm not the one at fault. I'm just having fun but the bald-- I mean the professor stopped me from doing so." I tried to explained but only receiving a glare from my beloved father. 

 

 

"I'm so sorry Mr. Park. I promised to discipline my daughter better. I'll get her home now." My father told Mr. Park while grabbing my wristand and dragging me to her car. 

 

 

"My god Yoona. When will you mature? You're 19 years old for freaking sake Yoona. You're old enough to understand things better. You're old enough for me to be called out on your school. What are you? A gradeschooler?" My father began his speech as soon as we stepped our feet inside our mansion.

 

 

"I'm sorry dad. It's just that those old men don't know how to have fun." 

 

 

"Have fun Yoona? Do you even hear yourself? Puffing a freaking cigarette inside a classroom? You're calling that fun?" 

 

 

"I'm having fun with it dad. Why don't you just go back to your ty company and mind your own business? Its not like I'm asking you to be here." I told him already losing my temper.

 

 

"It's done Yoona. Pack your things." 

 

 

"W-wait dad. A-are you kicking me out? I'm your daughter. Your blood is rushing on my veins." Oh nooo. Sleeping on streets is the least thing I wanted to happen. It's just so absurd.

 

 

"Yeah that's it. You're my daughter thats why I'm so done seeing you wasting your life?" Eh? What is this man implying?

 

 

"I don't know where this conversation is going dad."

 

 

"You're not going to be kicked out gal. But you will move out." Wait? Me? Move out? Me? Im Yoona is going to move out? Where? 

 

 

"Enough of kidding dad. I'm being serious now." 

 

 

"I'm not kidding Im Yoona. You're going to move out. Right. At. This. Moment." 

 

 

"No dad. You're just kidding. Where will I move out? What are you even thinking dad?"

 

 

"I've already contacted some of my friends. You're gonna move out to live with their daughters." What? Daughters? So I'm gonna live with not just one brat?

 

 

"Come on dad. You can't do this to me." I whined.

 

 

"Why not? My money is the reason why you have all your necessities. I can do whatever I want. Except when you want to live on streets with a can." 

 

 

"But still."

 

 

"No buts Yoona. Pack your things. We're going head immediately on your new home." I headed to my room and packed my things. Tell me I'm just dreaming. This can't be happening. Noooo. 

 

 

A/N
So yeaaaah! Hi chingus. After years of this fic being abandoned, chapter one is finally out! I hope you'll support this fic cuz from now on I'll try to be more active. Does an update a day sounds good? Tell me your feelings on the comments section. I'll update again tomorrow if things go smoothly. I luv u all. Let's be together til' the end of this fic I'm gonna try my best to wrap this one. Yoona will meet the daughters next chapter. What do you think? Anyways, what are you rooting for? Yoonsic? Yoonfany? Yoonyul? Yoontae? Feel free to voice out your feelings. Sorry for such a long AN. Til' next time chingus

Follow me on my other accounts
IG: Celaynnn
Twitter: Cllnxyellow

Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment.