Chapter V

Who?

*Author's POV*

 

 

 

Yuri knocked on their house's door for the nth time but it looks like all of the girls inside are already asleep.

 

 

 

She glanced at Yoona who is now sleeping on the backseat. She sighed. The girl is indeed drunk. "Just how many bottles did this girl drank to be this drunk?" She shook her head but her smiles are visible. She really admires the beauty of the girl.

 

 

 

After a few more knocks, the door opened revealing Taeyeon who is half-asleep. From the looks of it, she is on the dreamland just awhile ago but the knocks of Yuri woke her up.

 

 

 

"YUL?" She exasperatedly utter. But Yuri just scratched her neck.

 

 

 

Guilty from waking her best friend up, Yuri told Taeyeon, "I'm really sorry Taeng."

 

 

 

"You have your spare keys so why did you bother to knock?" Taeng cutely rubbed her eyes. She is really still sleepy.

 

 

 

 

"I forgot mine on my room." Taeyeon narrowed her eyes not believing what Yuri just said. She knows that Yuri is not that irresponsible to leave things. "And also I'm gonna ask your help to carry a certain girl to her room, because unfortunately she is too drunk to walk properly." The troublemaker made a fuss again.

 

 

 

"Who?" Even know Taeyeon already knew who Yuri is talking about, she still asked hoping that other name will be mentioned.

 

 

 

"Yoona." And thats it. Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. Her intuition never fails her. And having this bad impression about Yoona.

 

 

She knows that Yoona cause nothing but trouble.

 

 

 

Sighing, Taeyeon asked "Where is she?" Yuri just pointed on her car and Taeyeon just followed.

 

 

 

******

 

 

*Taeyeon's POV*

 

 

"Ugh!" I exasperatedly utter when I plopped Yoona on her bed.

 

 

Ugh! How dare that Kwon Yuri? She asked me to help her with this thing but now ugh! She left me telling me that she's already tired.

 

 

 

Now I'm all alone with this troublemaker

 

 

 

"You're such a headache don't you?" I told her eventhough I know that she'll not respond nor understand me since she is nowhere sober.

 

 

 

"You're so cute when your mad Taengooo!" Yoona drunkenly said as she pokes my nose.

 

 

 

Trying to hide my flushness, I pushed Yoona on her bed and said, "Yah! Stop doing that. And shooo! Go to sleep."

 

 

 

"I want to drink." Yoona uttered slowly, her eyes still closed.

 

 

 

"What?" I incredulously shook my head. "You're already drunk Yoona. And you're asking for more? Seriously!"

 

 

 

"W-water." Yoona weakly said making Taeyeon blushed in embarassment.

 

 

 

"Oh? So I'm mistaken? She's just asking for water?" Taeyeon told herself and smacked herself due to her own false assumptions.

 

 

 

"Maybe I should give Yoona an another chance for her to erase all my bad impressions about her. Maybe she's really like what I think of her." Taeyeon said to herself while walking downstairs to grab a glass of water for Yoona.

 

 

 

 

 

*Yoona's POV*

 

 

 

Blinding rays of light coming from the sun woke me up. Ugh! My head is throbbing so hard. Just how many glasses did I drink on the club last night?

 

 

 

Wait! Drink? Club?

 

 

 

I checked underneath my blanket. I'm fully dressed. But.

 

 

I perfectly remembered that a guy tried to hook me up last night? What seriously happened? Does he succeeded?

 

 

 

I roam my eyes on my room. It's my room. My own room. That's the thing I'm certain. I'm not in a hotel room or whatsoever.

 

 

 

My eyes doubled its size when I remembered something.

 

 

 

Yuri.

 

 

 

She is there last night. And she is the one who brought me home. And she even told me that I owe her one so we are already friends. Oh no!

 

 

 

And now, my eyes tripled its size when I remember another thing.

 

 

 

Taeyeon.

 

 

 

She is with me here last night. I even told her she's cute. I remembered it perfectly.

 

 

 

Feeling my face burning up so hard from the embarassment I felt just by remembering my foolish deeds last night, I hid myself under my pillow.

 

 

 

Ugh. I'm so embarassed. Yuri and Taeyeon.

 

 

 

They both took care of me last night. Ever since my stay here I'm not doing well with them. But why? Why did they do those things to me.

 

 

 

Ugh! Just how can I face them? I'm really such an idiot. I should just commit suicide.

 

 

 

Ugh. No. Just kidding. I'll never do that. Brush that idea off.

 

 

I stopped my reveries when I heard faint knocks on my door. Who's that?

 

 

 

"Yoong? Can I come in?" Oh! Its Sica.

 

 

 

"Yeah yeah sure. Come in." And yes, I saw a goddess in a night gown entered my room wearing a bright smile and a tray in her hands. What? Wait? A tray? Why?

 

 

 

"I've heard from Taeng and Yul that you're drunk so I cooked a hangover soup for you Yoong." Sica shyly scratched her neck. She is really cute but I just can't hide my blushing cheeks when I heard her saying THOSE names.

 

 

 

"Thank you Sica. I appreciate it a lot. I'm sorry if I made you do this." I told her sincerely.

 

 

 

"Wait? Do you have fever? Why is your cheeks so red?" She asked me and put her hand on my forehean then on my neck checking if I have fever.

 

 

 

"No. No. I'm fine. It's just that I've just woke up." She just nodded as a response.

 

 

"By the way, why are you on the club last night? Did something frustrated you? Are you still upset living with us?" She stated making me guilty.

 

 

 

"Nope. It's not like that. Clubbing is just some sort of fun for me." I scratched the nape of myself feeling flustered.

 

 

 

"But you know, it might be dangerous for you to be there. Yuri told me that a guy tried to hook you up last night and you're too drunk to even stop him." Is she my mom now?

 

 

 

But instead of getting mad at her for scolding me. I actually find it sweet.

 

 

Sensing my silence, she continued, "It's not like I'm ordering you around. Its just that I'm worried." I felt that all of my bloods rushed on my face seeing her telling me that so sincerely.

 

 

 

I swear that I also saw her blushed. So it is not just me? The thought made me inwardly smiled.

 

 

 

********

 

 

*Taeyeon's POV*

 

 

As soon as I got home, I immediately smelled that something is burning.

 

 

 

I frantically hurried to the basement to get the fire extinguisher and rushed to the place where the smell is coming from.

 

 

 

I coughed as soon as I set my foot on the kitchen. Wait? Kitchen? Did Jessica trie to put our house on fire again? Ugh that girl.

 

 

 

I was about to rant when I saw Yoona shy scratching her neck. "Hey what happened?" I asked her as I set aside the extinguisher. There's no fire, just smokes everywhere. The situation is less than I thought. I can be overreacting sometimes.

 

 

 

With face filled with flushness, Yoona told me, "Uhm? It's Soonkyu's birthday, I'm trying to cook something for her. You know she always do things for me but I never did a single thing for her. I want keep up." The cute side Yoona showed me made me inwardly smiled. I don't regretted giving her another chance.

 

 

 

Because without her knowing, my impressions about her is slowly changing.

 

 

 

"I'll help you if you promised me that you'll not cause any more trouble in the future."

 

 

 

"I promised. I honestly felt guilty for beinh such a nuisance for you ever since I came here. I promised that I will behave properly from now on. I'm really sorry. And thanks for helping me out last night. Its actually embarassing that you saw me in such state but nevertheless I'm really thankful." Yoona lowered her head as soon as she is finished.

 

 

 

"Woah! I didn't know that you can perform a speech Yoong! Anyways, apology and gratitude are accepted. So friends?" I lend my hand asking for a handshake.

 

 

 

Yoona has this sweet, soft, cute and adorable side. I know that she has the ability to change her badass side. We can help her.

 

 

 

"Friends." And I also know that we'll have fun having her here. She is really not bad as I thought of her.

 

 

A/N

 

 

OH YEAAAAAH! CHINGUUUUS! ITS A LITTLE BIT SHORTER UPDATE BUUUUUUT YOONTAE IZ HEREEEE! THEY FINALLY SAILED! A HUGE THANKS FOR THOSE WHO ARE WAITING FOR MY UPDATES! Iloveyou guuuuys! Support til' the end. I'm trying my best for this fic. I'm doing my best so you guys will not end up disappointed. Twists will start on the upcoming chapters. You guys want angst or fluff?

 

Special thanks for upvoting dominique02, Vitrieeyoong, justnobody, yoonsicfrvr, cool-angel, KhimBerry, and Shibuya98. So much love for you guys <3

 

 

Follow me on my other accounts
IG: Celaynnn
Twitter: Cllnxyellow

 

 

Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and comment.