happy

hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After three days on the hospital finally you were out. Your brother tell you that you have to go to YG kplus building to learn to be a model.You were still a trainee at there. You din't go to school for a few days .People are worried for you at school but you know that your oppa always defends you so that will be okay if you don't come to school for a few days.

When you arrived at that place your best friend lee sungkyungcome to you and ask you some questions.

"Hyerin .Are you okay?What make you din't come to school?"

"Eonni.I din't come to school because I want to learn to be a model for a few days then I will come back here after 2 weeks."You answer

"Come on get up.Let me teach you and there will be seoul fashion week next week on suturday."

"Okay.Thank you for informing me."

After the conversation end she teach you a few things.Then your brother invite you to go home.He buys you some food before going to home.You were to tired after everything you had before those things happened .

You check SNS and saw Jimin post some thing. 'where are you ?' he mentioned you .You ignored it,you opened your phone and played some songs and cry on the bed alone.The next day you can't wake up because you had a fever.

Your brother called you for a few time then go and check you at your room.

"Ahn hyerin wake up.Please .We have to go to school"he spoke softly

You forced your self to go to school.Once  you arrive at school,you go to your locker and saw Jimin was there beside your locker.Once you opened your locker , finally Jimin saw you .He want to hide his anger ,he spoke softly to you because your expression were pale.

"Where have you been ?I missed you ." he hug you

"Jimin .I-I can't b b breath ."

"Im sorry."

"I go to YG kplus.I am their trainee there."

You take your step to the class with Jimin while holding his hand.

"Youre hands." jimin talk to you

"why?" you ask

"Its cold." jimin answered you.

Suddenly you felt dizzy and you can't properly walk and wanted to fainted but you din't want to so you keep strong.Then you felt your legs are weak but Jimin catch you before you fall.

"Hey .Ahn hyerin are you okay babe?" he ask .Then he felt your forhead and started to talk.

"you catch a cold."Jimin saw hyeri infront.He saw that hyeri were totally jaelous with you two.You din't saw anything infront and finally fainted.

"Ahn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter