heart

hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm really sorry for who has read this chapter. Because I already post this but I have to edit this chapter a bit.

_____________________________________________________________________

After done eating with them .You decided to watch Jimin's match on the school .He was so good and he look god damn ing y when play.After the match end you decided to go straight to him.

"So how was it?" Jimin ask you

"You look so good in the game"you answered him back.

"Wait here.I want to change my shirt."he told you.You did as he told you.

He sent you back home.When arrived home you check your phone .Jimin message you.

Babe. Tomorrow what do you want to do?-jimin-

I don't know .What do you want me to do?-hyerin-

I want to you-jimin-

geez stop that-hyerin-

You laugh alone .Its getting too late.You sleep and wake up at 7 am tomorrow.

When you arrived you want to see jimin.But he was busy with his match .He have to trained in the field.So you decided to go in the class. 

"Hey .Hyerin what's wrong ?" seolhyu ask you .

"Nothing" you keep the silent for a while .

You want to go recess with Jimin but you saw that he was with SooAh discussing something.You were jealous so you decidede to let it go.But then it happened again.He made you wait for him for 30 minutes alone in the park and just cancelled your daite with him.Ouch that's hurt.

The next day the samething happened again.He was busy for the whole week.Then the next week , when you go to the locker you want to talk something so you go to him .

"Jimin .I think we should break up." you said.

"W-what are you talking about?" he ask 

"You were busy all the time.You let me waited for you alone and just cancelled our daite.You don't even know how my feeling at that time."you talk

You turn around and take your steps away from him . You felt his hand holding yours .

"Im sorry. Don't leave me." He talk

 You turn around and take another hands and move his hand away from you.

On t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter