Jealous

hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the class the teacher said that you will have a school project.To creat 4 dress or outfit. The project is free you can go pick you partner who ever it is. So you choose Taeil .You waited for him at the canteen to discuss about the project.

"Oh oppa! here" you shouted and scream his name.

He came to you with a smile on his face .You two decide to eat together because when you are eating you can discuss with him the school project.You eat sandwiches on the morning.

"Here have some.I made it this morning." he landed you a bottle of orange juice.

"whoah.It was so delicious oppa.I don't know you were good at making this."you talk while laughing with him.

Jimin were searching for you , suddenly he saw you with taeil having breakfast together laughing together happily.He was so jealous of you two.You don't know that he saw you. He pick some food and go straight to BTS and put his food madly on the table.

"Whoah.Calm down Jimin." suga said while the others looking at Jimin.

"Its that Hyerin?" V said while pointing at you.But you din't saw it.

"Shut up V.Just eat."Jimin said coldly to him and started to eat.

"Looks like someone jealous.Come on just eat."Rapmon said.

You were still at the canteen with Taeil.Then you give him your creation first.Its a good time you bring your things there.

"Uhm .I think you need to added something there.Maybe some accecories?"he said

"Too Simple isn't it?Ah~ I can't think even one." you whined

You continued to discuss those things with Taeil .

"I think its enough for today oppa.I'll go first .Bye" you said while waving at him.

You go straight to your locker to keep your things.You saw Jimin putting his things in the locker madly.You were weird with him.He usually not like this.He's a kind boy with his eyes smile.You never know that he was so aggresive.

You put your things and he just walk infront of you just like that without calling you either.Your heart feel like cracking when he was like that it hurt you.You go back in the class .You wanted to cry so you fastly go to the toilet and cry.

When you go in the class back .You're eyes were half red. You don't care and focus at the teacher who were still teaching infront.

After it ends.You go straight to jimin you hold his hand.He feel your hands were soft and warm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter