hope

hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-4 years later-

You and him had become an idol.You were a model and idol and he was jus an idol.The news of you two had couple for 4 years still haven't out yet.You hope it doesn't out easily.Everytime you and him going on  a date he will trying to protact you because don't want people to know that he is daiting you.

You're agency was YG. You were YG new girls group .You were so telented .There are 5 members in the group .You were the maknae and the vocalist.You were kind of active and knows fashion.So when at airport people takes picture about your fashion and another 3 people in the group who knows fashion.

It was night. Jimin decided to go out with you. You accept it.Jimin waited for you infront of your dorm.Then when you go out ,he quickly hold your hands.

"Aish.You miss me?" you ask

"Of corse." he answered you back 

"Where are we going for today?" you ask

"A fancy dinner and shopping!" he answered you happily.

You and him go inside the restaurant .The waiter ask for you and jimin names if he had a reservation or not.He changed his name because he don't want people reconize you two.

"Mr. and mrs. Lee your sit on here"

He show you guys thetable. You sit properly on the chair and start to eat . After the silent eating goes by .You and him go to a shop and buy couple's item.

"Are you okay babe?" he ask 

You felt like someone taking pictures of you two.

"Jimin . I felt uneasy about our date today" you answered

"stay here I go on and pay those it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter