help

hope
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Next week-

You were studying next to jimin .He was teaching you maths you got an B for the last exam he decided to teach you well he got an A for the exam.You love his voice when he he reads you quickly understand .Your sit at the library were just beside him.Every time the girls pass you guys Jimin give himhis earphone to make sure you din't listen to what they were talking.

After a few minute in the library then suddenly Taehyung and Seolhyun came to join you guys.You opened your mouth slightly because you were shock with Taehyung and Seolhyun teaching each other.Jimin saw you opened your mouth .He kissed you.Your eyeswere widden then he broke the kiss.

"keep your mouth shut babe." he talk softly .

You covered your mouth .Then a message come.You check your phone it was Jaehyo oppa.

Come to this place.That is the party that girls day invite us.-jaehyo-

You saw the address the place.You saw jimin were busy studying .You give him a note to him.

' jimin.Do you go to the party that girls day invite?'

'uhm yes.Why ? something wrong?'he ask

'Im scared.'

'Don't worry babe.I'll be there next to you'he answered you back

You decided to go shopping with Taehyung ,Seolhyun and Jimin. They accept your suggestion the four of you head of to the shopping mall.Jimin and you wre shocked because the two of them always holding hands .

"Hey.You guys are hiding something from me." you talk to them

"We not hiding anything hyerin." seolhyun talk back to you.

"Tell me Taehyung.What are you hiding?"Jimin give him a smirk making taehyung talk confiddent to you and jimin.

"Okay okay.I and seolhyun  are in relationship." he talk .

You chuckled a bit .You and jimin cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter