Twists And Turns 4

Twists And Turns

"You?"

 

"M-me?" Kyungsoo points himself. He almost choked on his own food when this man, few feet away from him, just shouted. What's the problem of this guy?

 

"YES YOU! You are that clumsy boy who ruined my day even more. You're that attention-seeker who pissed me off even greater!"

 

"Hey! What did I do to you?!"

 

"What did Kyungsoo do to you?!"

 

Him and Kai both said at the same time. They just faced each other with an obvious confused look. Their attention, however, was caught immediately by the three people who came rushing down.

 

"Chanyeollito! What's the noise about?!"

 

"Chanyeollito?" He blurted out loudly. The clown-faced guy, with a beanie, who just said the name went beside him and whispered on him. It's a whisper supposed to be, but he thinks, anyone in the room could possibly hear what the guy is talking about.

 

"He's damn rich and popular and he acts like a señorito most of the time, so we combined his name and señorito. Incredible right?" The guy move his face away and then pat his shoulder before turning his eyes to the tall man he called 'Chanyeollito'. "So Chanyeol, what's with the 'freaking out drama' eh?"

 

"Ch-chanyeol? You're Chanyeol?!"

 

"My problem is THIS!"

 

Chanyeol is pointing to him and so he is too. Then, Chanyeol decided to go down the last step of the stairs and walk in front of him.

 

Now, the big man became a giant even more when he arrived right in front of Kyungsoo.

 

"Ok. Ok." Still the man with a beanie said. He then went in between them to separate the two of them. The two other taller guys followed also.

 

"I'm Chen anyway." The clown-faced man then winked at him. He just hold the man's hand when he offered a handshake.

 

"I'm Sehun. Oh Sehun." The white man with a rainbow hair said and winked at him too. He noticed that the dark-eyed man next to Sehun glared at the latter, but eventually introduced himself next to Sehun.

 

"I'm Tao."

 

"I'm Kyungsoo. Do Kyungsoo."

 

"Ya! Ya! Ya! Ya! That man has wronged me! Don't side him!"

 

"Hey! What did I do to you?!"

 

"Yes! What did this cutie pie do to you?" Chen and Sehun asked to Chanyeol who is now getting irritated each second.

 

"Remember we, except Kai the kill joy, had a bet?" Chanyeol throw a quick glance at Kai and the tan male just chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck.

 

"The bet if your ex will aswer your call or not? Yes. Clearly remembered. The bet wherein you lose? Of course we won't forget it." Tao answered teasing which made the other two laugh.

 

"Unfortunately, yes. But that's not the issue. That night, I was planning to borrow some money to my hyung to pay the three of you, but I haven't done it because of him and worse, I've spent my few money for his hospital bills and medicine!"

 

"Did you bring him in a private or public hospital?" Chen asked.

 

"Private?" Chanyeol answered bit unsure.

 

"Eeh! Of course it will cost much!"

 

"Yeol, 15000 won now."

 

"Shut up Sehun. So yeah, because of him, I had emptied my beautiful wallet." He face palmed. "Geez, plus my hyung won't give me money, and he said "Even we are living well and bountiful, you should be thrifty Chanyeol."  " he imitated his hyung while curling his fingers doing the quotations. "The heck. I'll pay you once he gave me already. You know how righteous my hyung is. He's too organized. He even have the control on all my accounts."

 

"Poor Yeollie. Our Chanyeollito is a beggar now. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. That's what you get for being so obedient eh?"

 

Chanyeol glared at Chen, moving his gaze then to the small guy.

 

"What now? You're blaming me because of your misfortunes? I didn't ask you to help me anyway. I didn't obliged you to bring me to that private hospital. It isn't also my fault if you lose your bet. It isn't my fault if you're not thrifty and you don't even have a single cent in your pocket. I'm not the one who froze your accounts though. And it isn't my fault if you chose to help me even if you're not really willing. I really thought I'd be saying thank you to a kind person.. But well," Kyungsoo said while pointing Chanyeol using his sandwich.

 

"I brought you because you were so sick!"

 

"So?! No one told you to!"

 

"Is this the way you say thank you?"

 

"NO. THIS IS THE WAY I'LL SAY THANK YOU."

Kyungsoo drank up his cola and burped. He then looked at Chanyeol and throw his can to the latter. He ate all his sandwich and wiped his mouth using the tissue.

 

After that, he next threw the used tissue paper to Chanyeol's face.

 

"THANK YOU! FOR THE FOOD TOO! I'LL SURELY PAY YOU NEXT TIME. DON'T WORRY!" He yelled right in his face.

 

Meanwhile, everyone is frozen and shocked. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and stepped back. Going to Kai's side. But even Kai seemed to be taken aback too.

 

"Thank you for accommodating me Kai. And thank you for letting me SEE THE ELF. I'll be going now. I already did my real purpose in coming here."

 

"Y-yeah. Sure. Uh, I'll accompany you out? I mean, I'll accompany you out."

 

Kai did really walk with him until the gate. He again said his 'thank you's' and 'goodbye' before leaving.

 

"Uhm. Soo, what you exhibited earlier, was .. Really.."

 

"You're wondering why I haven't done the same with Jaejoong, am I right?"

 

"Hmm. Yeah. A little."

 

"You know what happens if fear eat you up. I was caught off guard and I was really scared that time. But now, I'm so pissed off and disappointed that I just exploded. I was sleepless and excited this past night, thinking I will meet a person whose heart is really pure. I believed he helped me because he wanted to, when in all honesty, he didn't. I practiced how should I thanked him but it isn't needed after all. I'm just really disappointed."

 

"Oh."

 

"I'll go now Kai. Thanks."

 

"Ah. Ok. Yeah. Take care."

 

 

 

***

 

 

Kyungsoo is busy putting his stuffs inside his locker. He is inside the employee's room and he just told his boss that his hyungs will be late for their duty. They haven't seen each other too this afternoon because they are having a surprise graded performance to comply. They just sent him a message saying sorry and he said 'It's ok, atleast I knew why you didn't show up. Good luck for the performance! Do well!'

 

 

He head out the door and his co-worker Lee Kwangsoo, called him right after he went behind the counter.

 

"Kyungsoo-yah. Can you please bring these trash outside? These garbage bag may stink if not thrown, so, may I ask you to take care of this? You already know the bin meters away from here right?" Kwangsoo politely asked him. "I am called by boss, and the others are busy too."

 

"Yeah sure hyung."

 

Kyungsoo grabbed the garbage bag from Kwangsoo's hand. He carried it out and walked towards the bin. Right after he had properly disposed the trash, he stayed for a while and sighed. This day is really something. Poof. Feels like my life suddenly turned abnormal. He put his right hand on his waist and rubbed his closed eyes. He decided not to take things seriously and just to do his job efficiently.

 

 

He is walking back to the restaurant and he is surprised to see Chanyeol went out of the place.

 

"Hey! What are you doing here dummy?" He asked shouting which gathered the attention of some passers by.

 

"Why? Am I not welcomed here?"

 

"No!"

 

"And why? This place is somehow mine, and by the looks of it, it seems you're my employee."

 

"Hah! Dummy. What are you talking about? Not because you're rich, you can own everything." He smirked. "Oh. I bet you are cracking up a joke. Fine, I'll laugh for your lame joke. Effort counts. Ha-ha-ha!" He count the 'ha's' with his fingers. "Three. There, I laughed three times." He said showing his fingers.

 

 

This time, Chanyeol is the one who smirked. "You're not really thinking deep." He clapped. "Haven't you really thought of any reason why I came here? I might be here because of a relative."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I'm here for Suho-hyung. I'm  asking for financial assisstance."

 

Kyungsoo giggled silently when the guy pouted. He acts like a kid deprived of his needs. Well, he's indeed deprived, he corrected himself.

 

"Yeah right. You are here for boss Suho. Bo.. s.. s.. S-Su-ho? Boss Suho is your hyung?! Really?!! How? How on earth it could be possible?! An angel and a monster? Siblings?! Whoah! Unimaginable!"

 

"Ya! Watch your mouth! I can fire you!"

 

"You bet. Tsk. And I couldn't watch my mouth. It's difficult. Can you try it first?"

 

"Ha-ha.. There, two laughs for your joke." Chanyeol said imitating Kyungsoo's actions earlier. But he suddenly swallowed his tongue when he saw someone he shouldn't see, not this time. Not this sooner, when he isn't prepared.

 

Kyungsoo is clueless of Chanyeol's sudden silence. He is about to talk but he noticed the way Chanyeol is profusely sweating. He also noticed Chanyeol had his eyes nailed on something. He followed his eyes and saw a beautiful girl with a handsome man.

 

The man's hand is wrapped on the girl's waist while they are busy talking at each other. And finally, they already felt their presence.

 

"Oh. Hi there Chan-chan." The pretty girl said. He saw how Chanyeol's eyes widen and grew gloomy for a second. It immediately fade away, but he's sure Chanyeol is not alright and really uncomfortable.

 

"Hi as well, and, don't call me 'Chan-Chan' anymore."

 

"I'm sorry." The girl apologized and smiled awkwardly.

 

He doesn't know what he is thinking or is this reasonble, but he can't take it anymore. He already decided to interfere.

 

"My Yeobo elf! Why are you turning your head when we are still having our sweet talk?" He blocked the girl and communicated with him using his eyes as he caressed the dumbfounded giant's cheeks. Hey! What am I doing? What am I talking about?  "That's rude. You make me a little mad." He pouted and crossed his arms. Chanyeol surely got his message and acted along.

 

"I'm sorry my squishy dummy. Let me compensate." Chanyeol trapped him in a deadly hug as they fake a laugh.

 

"Oww. That's so sweet of you. Hugging me so tight I couldn't breathe anymore." He said and punched the man's shoulder.

 

"Err. Excuse me.. Is he your new apple of the eye?" The girl asked.

 

"Not only an apple of his eye.."

 

"He's my new love interest. We're a couple now.. He loves me, I love him. So right, we're officially a cute couple now.." Chanyeol finished his supposed to be speech and he pulled him by his side. Wrapping his arms on him.

 

"Oh, well that's good to hear. Come on babe, let's go inside." The girl said to his boyfriend (?) in which he only nodded as a response to her. They then went inside the restaurant leaving Kyungsoo and Chanyeol outside.

 

 

***

 

 

"What was that? Ah! What have I done?!" Kyungsoo controlled his voice, but exasperation is there.

 

"I was about to ask you that! But anyway, thanks. You're a great help."

 

It is what Kyungsoo only heard from Chanyeol when the latter opened his phone and read a text. He then turned around to face the restau door. "Let's talk about this later." He said and walk to the place away from him who has his hand on the air.

 

Kyungsoo is left alone producing a long and frustrated sigh. What could be more surprising and crazier in my life?!

 

***

 

 

 

Hello! ^^

I was not around for a very long time. Hah! I thought I'll be free. Life's busy. XD

School specifically, especially with my course. Huuuh. :3

 

But hey, I miss my AFF friends. :)

 

 

To all taken, married, in love:

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Hearts day!

 

And to those who are single:

Happy weekend! :D

 

*Who among you already watched Pinocchio? Chansoo is there! Chansoo! Hahaha. I still can't get over with it when since I heard it. XD Chansoo men. Chansoo. Ok. Hahaha.

Pinocchio is cute and funny too ^^ Choi Dal Po fake dummy. <3