Twists And Turns 2

Twists And Turns

 

 

"Are you sure you are alright now? Not feeling dizzy anymore? Okay as in okay?"

 

"Yixing-hyung, for the 37th time this morning, I assure you I am okay now. I can handle myself. I can manage. Arasso?" Kyungsoo sighed as he massage his temple. He thinks he might get sick again later on if his conversation with his Yixing-hyung will continue.

 

His Yixing-hyung slept over his small apartment right after he was discharge in the hospital that sunday afternoon. He insisted he will accompany him since he's sick and alone and that he needs to be looked after in case his body temperature will increase again. He didn't want it but his hyung is one hard headed person. Honestly, he never wanted anyone his place; not that he is messy or impolite but because of one reason...

 

His apartment is small. It can accommodate only one person, but it's still spacious somehow since he has no many furniture and other things. He only has a small TV, small  fridge, small cupboard containing three cups, small kitchen, small bed, small cabinet with few clothes and everything you can see in his place are all small. And since his room and bed is small, his hyungs are always the one to sleep on the floor during seldom times, even if he insisted that they should be in the bed. And he hated that, he is ashamed of being always the one to be looked after. He wants to get back at them. They are so kind that he cannot  already recall how many times they have helped him.

 

They are currently in the living room and Yixing is preparing to go home since he had eaten already even before Kyungsoo wakes up. He'd be heading home now that it is Monday and they have classes.

 

"OA. I think it's only the 35th time? But anyway, are you really sure you are----"

 

"Hyung!!!!"

 

"Ok! Ok! I believe you! But you cannot blame us Soo. Xiumin-hyung is worried of you too,  also our very dearly boss. And, duh.. Living alone is indeed having all the freedom you want. No one scolds you. No one nags at you. No one interferes with what you want to do.

 

But I know it is not easy as many people think. Aside from doing all the chores and taking care of your own needs, being alone can also be lonely. No one talks to you. No one you can share and tell your thoughts. No one waits for you at home. No one will take care of you if you get sick! Look what happened to you this weekend. Soo, even if you are living alone for years now, you're still a kid in our eyes..."

 

"I'm 18 now.."

 

"But you look like you're not. So just shut your mouth and listen to me. After the accident and your brother's disappearance, I know you find it hard and depressing, good thing you are one brave guy, you overcame it. What am I pointing out? This, Xiumin-hyung and I couldn't replace your family's place there." Yixing pointed Kyungsoo's chest where the heart is located and tapped it. "But you are almost our little brother, we love you and we are worried because we care, so don't be too surprised if we are too stubborn to look after you even if you beg us not to."

 

 

Kyungsoo's heart melt with his hyung's words. He knows all of those is true, except from one thing. He never overcame those event, and he will never will. Knowing his conscience will haunt him forever.

 

 

"You are too dramatic hyung, should I cry? Or should I clap?" Kyungsoo put his feet down the couch and straightened his position. He is smiling as he wait for his hyung to answer his question. "You talk like a granny. Pfft. You might not get married soon if you continue being like that. Haha."

 

"Aish. Just eat there. Don't forget your medicine."

 

"I'm well! Don't need it. It's awfuuuuuul.."

 

"No. You should take it. This is the last time so don't dare to be sick again if you don't want taking medicine."

 

"Like I can avoid it!"

 

"You can. If only you eat proper foods at a proper time. I am aware you are not a fan of eating breakfast so now, don't forget it and minimize your sugar intake. You love eating unhealthy sweet things!"

 

"Nyanyanya. There you go again hyung. Acting and talking like an old man! It's not cool."

 

"Whatever. By the way, there's a soup I cooked for you before you woke up. Just heat it again if you want. Eat well and take care of yourself.

And one more thing,  don't forget to thank Mr. Park. Haha. Hmm. I guess we should be more aware of our surroundings now. Having our own world won't make us 'in' and we're gone too late to notice that heartthrob. XD" Yixing stood up from the couch and smoothed his pants still smiling widely.

 

"Is he that handsome that you're getting weird? I didn't see him clearly, I only know he's tall that's all. He's blurry that time. Hehe."

 

"Hell yeah! And according to what we heard, his friends are rich and handsome too. I don't know if it's true but hyung and I will find it out. Hahaha!" Yixing said as he head to the door. He looks dreamily that Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

"Pfft. Crazy granny."

 

 

***

 

 

 

Kyungsoo is now in their school. But since he's thirty minutes earlier for his first class scheduled 9:30 a.m,  he started to stroll around the school. He is walking towards his favorite place in school--- the field.

 

No one comes there except the athletes. The place is peaceful and it's refreshing to be there that's why he loves to come there and let time pass as he relax. He immediately sat under the shade of the big tree and he started scanning his books. He is a scholar of the school and he can't afford to fail any of his subjects.

 

 

 

"Hey babe."

 

Kyungsoo is startled when a guy suddenly appeared and sat beside him. He feels blood ran out of his body. He doesn't want to be judgmental or what,  it's just the unfamiliar guy gives off a sense of danger. And he knows he can't easily ran away now that the man is starting to wrapped his arms on his waist.

 

"You're really beautiful. I think you're my type. what's your name gorgeous? I've been following and calling you several times but you didn't noticed me. What's going in on that pretty head huh?"

 

"Uhh. I'm sorry but please stay away from me. Don't touch me please." Kyungsoo is struggling to free himself from the guy's hold but its too strong that he is getting hurt. "Please! Just free me. I hate you ugly! Ouch! It hurts idiot!" Kyungsoo shouted when the stranger tightened his hold more. Like ripping his flesh.

 

"Ugly? You call me ugly??! No one dares to refuse me babe. Kim Jaejoong is never rejected. I'll get you pretty boy." Honestly, the guy isn't really ugly. He's good-looking but he is bad that's why he said it. Unfortunately, it's a wrong move.

 

The man named Jaejoong smirked and it gave Kyungsoo goosebumps. He is biting his lip to stop his tears. He is really scared now but Jaejoong doesn't even care if he is. The latter is now aggressively forcing him to stand up and the next thing he knew, he is already pinned on the tree.

 

"Hush. Baby, don't be scared of me. Relax. You'll feel good. I'll make you feel good. I promise. "

 

 

 

Kyungsoo kicked the man's treasured member but he failed. The tall guy then forcefully put his arms above his head. And he placed his leg between his. Now, he is totally trapped. his unlucky life.

 

 

"Uh-uh. Not so fast babe. Hahaha. Now, be good and let the action begin."

 

Kyungsoo closed his eyes when the man leaned down and is slowly closing the distance between them. He guess he should say 'goodbye purity'.

 

 

Someone save me please!

 

 

"Ahh!"

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo opened his eyes immediately when the man screamed and he saw Jaejoong lying on the ground. He let out a sigh of relief. He looked up on the tall man in front of him and he smiled. The other guy returned it too not long after.

 

 

"I guess Jaejoong-sunbae got the nerves to attack beautiful creatures again." The man chuckled as he swing the baseball bat in the air. "He should have really been kicked out in school even before, but I guess that's how money works. Anyway, are you alright?"

 

 

 

"A-ah.. Yeah.. Thanks." Kyungsoo said while nodding. He wiped his teary eyes and sweat in his forehead. He's trying to compose himself. "I really thank you."

 

"That's good to hear then." The man kneeled down and carried the unconscious man on his shoulders." I guess I have someone to bring in the clinic and disciplinary office. Haha. So bye?"

 

"W-wait. I just want to ask.. because you're tall, I think you seem familiar.. Uhm, are you fgdhyuerojabdhdkaedhhjkkjka..."

 

"What? I can't understand alien language pretty boy."

 

Kyungsoo thinks he swallowed his tongue and he feels his face is starting to heat.

 

"Hahaha. So what is it?"

 

Are you Park Changyeol? You're really handsome...

 

 

"Hey. You fine?!"

 

"You're handsome. Are you Park Changyeol?"

 

"Huh?"

 

 

The wide-eyed boy gasped when he realized he just said what he is thinking. He looks at random things around him. "Oh. Ahm. Eherm. *cough*cough* I'm sorry." Ugh embarrassing!

"I'm just wondering, are you the same guy who helped me too last time? Are you Park Changyeol? "

 

 

The man bursted out laughing and Kyungsoo furrowed his brows. The male then offered his hand to him." I'm sorry. Hahaha. You are just so funny. By the way, it's  Chanyeol. Park Chan-Yeol. Ok? Haha. And no, I'm not him. I'm Kim Jong In. Kai as what they call me."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: After this tough and not so lucky week of being down, being a failure and weakling, plus the fact I've not been myself, thanks it is finally over. I've gathered myself and so Chapter 2 is up. :)  this thing is too long. Pfft.

 

IDK if this went well. But tell me if I should stop. =______________=

 

Nyway, have a happy weekend. Stay sane and alive! :D haha

 

QUESTION: Should I be happy I got 1/10 in our 3rd math quiz after getting 0/15 and 15/35?? This freak added more problem to me.. Tss. I really hate math.. T________T

 

++++ Leave me comments. +++++

 

~ Sangmi <3