Twists And Turns

Twists And Turns

 

10:07. Few minutes more and it would be called a day. 10:30 pm is the closing time of the fast food where the 18-year old Do Kyungsoo is working. He is a guy blessed with many good physical features- innocent-looking-wide eyes, nice nose, heart-shaped lips, squishy face and petite body with small waist and thighs, and milky white complexion surrounding his shapely body. His friends often tell him his physical qualities are like of a girl's, yet still those qualities fit him perfectly because he could be a handsome girl and a pretty boy at the same time. He just laughs to those words coming from his friends' mouth which he doesn't know if it's a compliment or what. Though, he doesn't believe his friends whenever they told him he's a natural flirt- he could easily sweep boys and girls off their feet and adore him whether he likes it or not.

 

He is waiting for their closing because he is overly stressed and exhausted. He is feeling dizzy and nauseous. He feels like catching a cold, or he already did?

 

 

"Ya, Kyungsoo-yah.. Are you okay? You're pale... Are you not feeling well?" Yixing, one of his bestfriends, approached him and asked. Yixing is one of his few friends whom you could describe as an angel on Earth. He is very kind and very good-looking too.

"Neh. I'm feeling cold Yixing-hyung."

"What? Then you should go home! We'll tell boss right away to let you go home first. I know he'll let you." His another best friend Xiumin whom he prefer to call Woomin told him as the elder pop out from nowhere.

"It's okay Woomin-hyung. I can manage, besides, it's almost closing time."

"Xiumin-hyung's right Soo. And yes, it's almost closing so you could go home first. We'll just tell boss first then we'll accompany you home. Other employees can handle the workload 'kay? No complaints, arachi?" Yixing firmly said, not expecting any opposition from him.

 

 

Kyungsoo only nodded. He only watched Yixing as the latter made his way to their boss' office. His Woomin hyung went to the to the kitchen along with the other employees to tell them they'll be heading home first because of his condition.

 

His vision becomes blurry already as he continue wiping the dirt off the tables alone, yet he tries to clear his eyes. He also feels too cold though the doors and windows of their place are close and the aircon is off. He is also feeling weak. "I feel worse. Ugh."

 

The sound of the chimes as the glass door of their fast food opened made Kyungsoo looked at the customer who arrived. But before he could even approach the tall guy and ask what he needs, he already passed out.

***

 

 

A white room filled with other white things, small yet comfortable bed to sleep on, warm blanket and pillow-- nice combination of a place to rest in well. He rolled and faced the bed, pushing his body down even more on it as he savor the comfortable feeling. He feels something is tugging him but he ignored it. He rolled on his back again. When he opened his eyes slowly and when he realized that his room on his small-rented apartment was never white, he blinked repeatedly and sat up, examining the whole place better. He saw that the dextrose is what is tugging him a while ago.

 

 

I AM IN A HOSPITAL?!

 

 

Kyungsoo's thoughts were confirmed as a pretty nurse followed by his two friends/slash/hyungs went inside the room.

 

"Why I am in the hospital?! I don't have money to pay the bills here. T^T Hyung! Why did you send me here?! I have medicine kit at home! I can take those and rest at home! Hyuuung?! Why here? Why? Why?"

"Uh..." The nurse is awkward while his friends are talking about him like he is not in front of them.

"Xiumin-hyung, Soo's nagging. I think, he's well now."

"Yeah. We better shut the mouth of that midget Xing, before we could have our eardrums exploded."

"Wow. Look how tall you are hyung.. Geez. But definitely, we should stop the whining of that kid."

 

Xiumin nodded and told the nurse to just go on and check Kyungsoo up. They'll be the ones to explain what happened after.

 

 

"Sir, the patient is okay now. The good rest and medicine we gave him made him recover fast. Just a little more rest and he'll fully regain his health. I suggest he should stay here for a while before we discharge him to check if he's already really fine. He should not stress and tire himself much so that he'll not get sick easily. Proper eating and enough rest is what he needed." The nurse explained after examining Kyungsoo.

"Miss Nurse! I have no money to pay you! Get me out of here! I need to go home. Put this dextrose away!"

"Thank you nurse. You may go now. I'll be handling this loud one with Xiumin-hyung." Yixing said and winked at the nurse.

The nurse only nodded and blushed before walking out of the room.

 

 

"Ya! Kyungsoo! Stop whining. Silence please!"

"But Woo--"

"Shh! Listen first."

Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and looked at his hyung's eyes like a pleading child.

 

 

"Aigoo... Stop acting cute Soo! It's no effect. Duh?! Continue that and I'll pinch you!"

"Yixing, quiet! Quiet! Okay... Soo... Why are you in the hospital? Because your temperature is too high that you fainted in our workplace. We are not the one who took you here. It's the tall handsome guy who just arrived. He saw you faint so he carry you here on the hospital. He's the one who paid your bills so there's no need to freak about money 'kay? And one more thing, our boss also gave us money for your expenses and he told us to take care of you first. We are all excused in our work, and not only that... even without work, we three are still paid. *grin*" Xiumin energetically said while wiggling his brows.

"Can you be sick one more day Soo? So we can have money even without working. Hahaha. Boss is really kind aye?" Yixing told him.

Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and he sighed. "Our boss is indeed kind. *pout* I'll really thank him if we get back at work. I'll work harder to show my gratefulness to him. Oh... By the way, who's the 'tall handsome good samaritan' you say, eh?"

"Oh, good thing you asked. We did a research about him D.O.nut.. He's popular! :D"

"Eh?!"

"And really rich, and good looking too..."

"..."

"We, Xiumin-hyung and I, were shocked too because I know we are all not familiar with him. But yeah, he's a hottie and he's our SCHOOLMATE!"

"HIS NAME IS PARK CHANYEOL!"

"O_O"

"Hyuung! I told you, I told you! He'll be surprised!"

"Haha! Look! Look at his eyes! It's about to pop out!"

"Ya, Soo-yah..."

"*blink*blink*"

"Ok... Now Soo, tell us. Are you overly surprised because you knew him already? Have you seen Park Chanyeol already right?"

"No..." Kyungsoo shook his head. "I do not know him. I am not surprised of your revelation. I was taken aback by your reaction. You two were never like that, plus your voice is toooo loud. Y-You almost blew my soul away from me."

"Exagge... *roll eyes* Now my dopey Do Kyungie... What's you plan?"

"Eh?"

"Eh-eh-eh! Tss. Xiumin-hyung asks what will you do to the hottie Chanyeol? Will you thank him?"

"Of course... I'll be looking for him right away at school on Monday."

"Good ... :D Introduce us then to him. Hahaha."