Chapter 7

The love between two

"Y/N-ah, wake up!" N said as he continued to nudge you. You slowly opened your eyes to find N still in his PJs with a bright smile plastered on his face. "C'mon, it's Christmas!" He continued to bounce on your bed with his knees and nudged you.

"Yah!" You croaked as you wacked him with one of your dolls next to you. You give him a glare and got up from your bed, trying to straighten your hair even though it was no use.

"Finally you're awake. I've been trying to wake you up for the past few minutes." N spoke as you shuffled out of your room and into the kitchen where Soo Jung was beginning to make Christmas pancakes.

"How did you even get in here?" You slurred, rubbing your head.

"I let him in a while ago. He wouldn't stop ringing the doorbell. Surprised you weren't awake by then." Soo Jung said tiredly as she flipped a pancake.

"Ayye, no wonder your friends think your annoying," You teased as you dodged out of sight and began to run around the living room to avoid him.

"Get over here!" He yells playfully as you hid behind a couch, your tiredness already wearing off.

"Just hurry up and date!" yelled Soo Jung from the kitchen.

"Shut up!" You and N yelled in unison.

N finally caught you and you giggled in hs grasp as he tickled you.

"Yah~ Stop it!" You continued to laugh, tears forming at your eyes.

"Then take back what you sad."

"Never!" You yelled childishly. You fall to the floor and he collapses along with you. You lay on the floor next to him, trying to recover and finally got up.

"Here, hurry up and eat. N wants to take us somewhere." Soo Jung flipped the last pancake on a plate and began throwing on her toppings.

You looked at N with a questioning look. He shrugs. "You know I'm not going to tell you." You pout and take your plate and began drowning it with green and red chocolate chips.

🌟 🌟 🌟

"Now can you tell me?" You say as the three of you walked out of the complex. N forced you to wear an extra jacket, making you feel stiff all over and annoyed.

"Nope, you'll find out when we get there."

"Why can't you just tell me now?" You whined.

"It'll just ruin the surprise then." N spoke as you gave him a death glare.

"Aish, stop it guys. Just hail a taxi already, N." Soo Jung complained, her nose already turn red in the cold wind.

 N sticks his tongue out at you before walking to the side of the curb and raising his hand to catch attention.

🌟 🌟 🌟

"Here we are." N said, opening the door for you and Soo Jung. N pays the taxi driver and leads you into the building. You smile with excitement as you enter. In the center was a big ice skating rink, filled with couples and children sliding along the ice. On the outer parts of the rink lay a few shops and cafes. (A/N: This place probably doesn't exist, so pretend it does because I have I very wide range of imagination. And if it does exist, that is awesome.)

"Oooo, I've never been to these kinds of places. I always wanted to go." You commented.

"Well, enjoy." N said, wraping his arm around your neck and leading you and Soo Jung towards one of the shops that let you rent out ice skates.

"Aren't you going to skate with us?" You asked.

"Uhh, well, it's for you guys. I shouldn't interrupt that." He answered nervously.

You squint at him. "Are you really sure about that?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Or do you not know how to skate?"

"Whaaaat? No. Of course I do."

"You don't!" You grin as you continue to .

Soo Jung rents out three pairs of skates and walks out of the shop to put it on.

You sit at a bench and begin to put on the skates with no trouble. Once you were done lacing it, you glanced over towards N to see that he was having trouble, his tongue slightly sticking out. You sigh (with a smile) and walk over towards N to help put on his other skate.

He notices you and tries to swat your hands away, denying any help from you.

"Come on, I know you obviously need help. Just let me help."

"No no no no no no. I can do it myself. I know how to do it. You don't need to help." He refused any help and soon put both skates on after five more minutes of constant and incoherent muttering.

You jump up from the bench after he finished tying his laces and excitedly said, "Ready? Kaja!" You waddle away towards the entrance of the rink and slip in. Soo Jung follows you in and begins to spin around. You giggled like a little child and slid along the ice.

You spun around and saw N slipping as he grabbed onto the walls, knuckles turning white. You let out a breathy laugh and move towards him.

"Are you okay there? Looks like you have some trouble there." N was slowly moving, using the wall to support him.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Don't need to worry. I can do it." He nearly slips, but soon regains his balance.

"It doesn't seem like it." You retorted. He falls down and you giggle. "Here, I'll teach you." You say as you put your hand out to pull him up. He sighs and grabs onto your hand.

"How did you learn?" N asks, getting back on his feet.

"Soo Jung and I used to go out to the lake with her parents when it was frozen ever since we were young." You explained. "Now come on. I want you to stand here." You pointed to a spot far away from the walls.

N slowly slid towards it as you carefully watch. He stands there, using his arms to help balance himself.

"Okay, now what?"

"Move your feet like this." You say as you demonstrate how to swiftly move your legs to glide across the ice. N begins to try it out. "It's like when your dancing." N nods as he watches his feet move slowly in front of the other. "There you go." You say as he begins to move forward.

"Okay, what next?" He mutters, continuing to move his feet in the same pattern.

"Now move your feet wider so you won't take little steps like what you're doing now." You take larger steps, making you go a further distance within seconds than before.

"Okay." N says. He starts to make his steps wider and his face lights up with a wide smile. He moves around the rink (slowly) and you soon follow him.

"You are a very fast learner." You giggle as he falls down. He smiles and takes your hand and pulls you down with him. "Yah!" You fall and lay half on top of him and the other half on the ice. "Aish. It's cold."

N gets up first, then pulls you up towards him. You smile when you see his face turning red. "Shall we skate a little longer?" He asks, a brighter smile forming. You nod and he takes your hand in his own and continue to skate for a while, talking about random things and laughing along everything he says.

"Hey lovebirds~!" Yells Soo Jung from a distance. She skates towards you and sees that you both are still holding hands. Her eyes widen. "Is it a Christmas miracle? It has to be. Please tell me it is." She begs.

Both of you immediately let go and began to stutter. "I-i-i no, no no no no no. We're just-"

"Ayye. You guys are just so confusing." She says, cutting you off from whatever you were going to say. You see N was becoming redder than he already was. Soo Jung sighs. "Aigoo, let's go outside. There's a carnival out there. (A/N: Seriously, if this place exists then I live under a rock. It sounds awesome.)

You follow Soo Jung out the backdoor and see groups of children running around, games placed everywhere, and food stands selling steaming food. You gaze in amazement with an open mouth.

"You like it?" N asked, a grin forming on his face as he walked up next to you.

"I love it!" You yelled as you began to jump around. "Kaja! I want to go on the ferris wheel!" You grabbed for N's and Soo Jung's wrists and began running towards the ride.

The ferris wheel had booths that were the color of all kinds of shades of blue with couples looking through the window together. You drag them towards the line where little kids were jumping excitedly as they held onto their parents hands.

Once the wheel comes to a stop and people start walking out of the booths, Soo Jung taps your shoulder. You face her.

"Yah, I'm going to go buy food for us. You and N can just go on yourselves. Okay? Okay!" She said before running off and letting you speak.

"Why is this girl even doing this?" You mutter under your breath.

"Ready?" Asked N. You face him and notic that you were now in the front of the line and nodded with a smile. "Kaja." His eyes gleam with joy as he walks into one of the booths.

You seat yourselves opposite from eachother and look through the windows as it started moving. All you could hear was your breaths that was mixing with the cold air and the muffled laughters and screams from children outside.

After a few more moments passed by, you felt N sit next to you. You turned your head around to see him leaning next to you, looking out through the same window as you were. "What?" You ask, raising one of your eyebrows.

He turns his head and meets your eyes, and that's when your heart was beating faster than it should be. You were so close to his face that your noses were barely a few centimeters apart. You felt nervous but you didn't look away, but instead, looked closely at all the details on his face, from his pointed nose and soft eyes, to his pale lips and round chin.

You look back up to his eyes again and see something spark in them. He slowly leans in as he closes, and you soon followed, closing your eyes also. That was when you felt a soft press of lips at the corner of your mouth. He stays there for a few more seconds before he pulls back.

You open your eyes and blink a few times before grasping what just happened. He was still looking at you, which made heat creap up on your cheeks even more.

You finally smile."Was this part of a plan or something.?" You tease.

"Surprisingly, nope. This chance just so happened to come by and I couldn't pass it up this time. Let's say that it's an addition to your Christmas present." He laughs. You lightly punch him on the arm and giggle.

He takes in a deep breath, grins, and captures your hands in his own. "Y/N, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

You smirk and pretended that you were thinking really hard about it. "Hmmm, I don't know. Should I? Not really sure if I would want to be your girlfriend."

"Yah."

You laugh. "Just kidding. Of course I would say yes." You answered as you leaned in to peck him on the cheek. You giggle when you saw that his cheeks were blooming red afterwards.

The ride comes to a halt and the door opens. You and N walk out together, hand in hand, and found where Soo Jung was standing. She had a smug look as she held three cotton candies, two of them pink and one of them blue.

As you walk up to Soo Jung, she looks down at your linked and back up at your faces and quirks an eyebrow up with a smile forming at the corner fo her lips.

"A Christmas miracle has happened after finally a million damn years!" She laughs as she hands you and N your cotton candy. You playfully kick her since your hands were full and smiled. "So? How did it happen? Did you guys kiss? Or did N just ask you out?" She interrogated.

"Yah! Stop being so nosy." You retorted.

"Fine, I'll ask later then." She pouts.

You continue to walk around the carnival, passing by different booths and watching a concert that was part of it. You laugh, you smiled, you played around and had the best day of your life.

It was near 10 o clock and you were on your way out until you saw the one person you didn't want to see.

She spots you and walks up to you with her two minions following. She smirks, her arms crossed acrss her chest.

"Looks like there's a beauty and beast here. Except that the roles are switched around. Hi beast." She says as she waves at you. You felt anger course through your body, but was comforted when you felt N squeeze your hand.

"What are you doing here?" He asks sternly.

"What? I can't I be here? This is for the public you know. Oh, and oppa, don't you have any conscience? I can never understand your taste in girls, oppa. You seem to be very blind in what you see in this girl. Oppa, maybe I can help, you know, find a girlfriend for you? I think I know-"

"Did you come talk to us to start insulting N, or did you want to keep on making a fool out of yourself by having a bunch of nonsensical words come out of that ridiulous loud mouth?" Soo Jung cut in. Seong Yi glared at her and, after a few moments, scoffed.

"Fine, I'll leave then. But remember oppa, that option will still be open. And also remember to meet up with me so we can make our dance, don't want to get a bad grade, do we? Merry Christmas~!" She said before walking off with Cheong Soo and Yoo Ri.

"I'm going to ask Mrs.Lee if we can change partners." N mutters as he turns away from the other girls and towards you. You were frozen in that spot and shook with anger as heat was coursing through your body. A tear ran down your cheek as N pulled you into a hug.

You put your head on N's shoulder. "She has been ruining my life for as long as I can remember. How much more can she do?" Though the things that she said wouldn't affect somebody else at all, you knew there was going to be a long and bumpy road with her soon. You hugged N tighter and sobbed as Soo Jung your back.

~~~~~

Soooooo? How was it? I'm finally able to update within a week! Since my spring break is coming to and end, I'm trying to write as much as I can for the next chapter so that it won't take me another month to give you guys an update. I know this chapter kinda sounded rushed but hopefully you can look through that and be able to read it with no problems. I also don't really know much about skating because last time I skated, I kind of hit a wall and slid down it cartoon-style, and everyone saw that happen so...yeah. Also, MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING UP!! It's on April 6, which is the first day I go back to school after this break *sobs*, and also Ken's Bday! I'm planning to write a one-shot of KenBin as a "birthday gift" to myself so look forward to it. (It's probably going to be m-rated *evil laughter*) See you guys soon!

P.S- srry for the long message