Chapter 4

The love between two

N's Pov

Aish. It's only been two weeks since I've met her, but I think I like her. I've never felt like this before. I mean, I've dated a few girls in the past, but when I think of her, I can never stop. Aish, why is life so complicated?ย 

"N-ah! It's time to get out of bed and wash up!" My aunt yelled through the door. I groaned and got out of bed. I looked at my clock next to my bed. 7:30. ! I raced out of my room and into the bathroom to wash up and change. Even though I have 15 minutes left, I still care about my skin.

๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

"Yah. Balli!" Soo Jung and Y/N pounded on the door. Luckily my aunt wasn't here or else she'll scold me.

"Arasso, just wait!" I yelled. I still didn't button up my shirt and I was still stuffing things into my backpack. I checked ย the time, 7:42. We probably have to run. Y/N and I have track practice today and we can't be late because of me... again.

"Hurry up or we're gonna leave you!" Soo Jung yelled.

"Wait!", but I think it was too late. I heard their feet running but I just zipped up my backpack, I didn't even tie my shoelaces or button up my shirt yet! I ran out the door and started to run after them. I followed them through the hallways, then down the stairs, through the lobby door. They finally stopped and I needed to catch my breath. Man, I need to workout more.

"Aish, did you seriously have to do that?" I asked, still on my knees, breathing heavily.

"Yes" Soo Jung said. Damn, she is just really... aish.

"How many times did you forget that we had practice again?" Y/N asked sarcastically.ย 

"Sorry.", wow, I guess I apoligize easily. Or maybe I apoligize easily toย her.ย I continued walking as I buttoned up my shirt and tied my shoelaces.

Y/N and I were doing pretty good in track. Everyone began to warm up to her, I mean, some peple still seem to hate her, for some reason, but the rest are okay with her. The thing is, that girl that I saw that constantly bulies Y/N, Seong Yi, it seems that she likes me. I hate her. When we joined singing and dance, I saw her. When Y/N showed her talent, which of course, she shut everyone up, even me. Especially when she danced. She was beautiful. Everyone clapped for her, except for Seong Yi and her friends. I think she hates her even more. I think I need to stay closer with her now.

ย ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

We got to school and Y/N and I started walking towards the track while Soo Jung left to class so she can finish her homework that she didn't do last night.

"Yay! I can't wait! We're going to finally be in a competition!" Y/N yelled, jumping up and down. Even though we joined just a while ago, we were one of the only people who can run for a long distance for a very long time without resting, so our teacher signed us up for a competition against the other districts.

"We're totally going to beat them, aren't we?" I asked while I wrapped my arm around her neck.ย 

"Duhh.", she said, in a cute way. I smiled and ruffled her hair, then walked into our seperate locker rooms so we could change.

We got to the track once we finished changing.

"There's my star runners." Mr.Jung said while clapping his hands on Y/N's and my back. "I want you to get on the track and do 1 mile."

"Ne." Y/N and I said. We got into our positions and started running when we heard the whistle blow. My typical day.

ย ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

When we were done with singing class afterschool, we had to go to our next class, dance. We started taking our time because it was 3:15 and we needed to get to class by 3:30, so we started talking.

"So, I heard that we're going to have a project for dance class." I said.

"Really? What is it?"

"We pick a partner and create choreography for the song that will be given to us."

"Are you saying we should be partners?", asked Y/N, a smile creeping onto her face.ย 

"Maybe.", I said, and I actually kind of blushed.

Y/N started laughing.

๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ ๐ŸŒŸ

Y/N's POV

It turns out that you couldn't get to pick partners. You ended up with another person who is, in fact, really nice and sweet, so it wasn't such a huge loss. But the thing was, N's partner was Seong Yi. N asked if it was okay with you and that he can change partners, but you said that it was fine, even though it really wasn't.

You and your partner, Mi Yeong, decided to stay in the practice room to start your dance. The project will end at the beginning of spring break, but you know that both of you mind as well get started now. You kicked N out, so he decided to go home by himself.

You and Mi Yeong were planning to make a hip-hop like dance to match the song that was given. You were practicing different dance moves to see which ones can fit best until Yoo Ri, one of Seong Yi's minions, barged into the room. You groaned and rolled your eyes. "Wha-"

"N got into an accident.", Yoo Ri said urgently.

"Wait, what?" You didn't believe your ears.

"N got into injured. It seems like someone hurt him. He's in the alleyway next to that cafe."

You immediately grabbed your bags and apoligized to Mi Yeong, then ran out the door with Yoo Ri. You ran up the stairs, since the dance studio was in the basement, through the main halls of the school and out the door. You ran through the campus, ignoring the aching pain in your legs because you danced so much.

You found the alley and went in. You didn't see N there. Even though it was already evening time, about 7:30, and there was no light shining there, you knew that N wasn't there. Only a dumpster and some graffiti on the walls. You kept on walking, hoping to see N somewhere, until you were halfway through the alley. You looked around and sighed, guess they tricked you. You were about to turn around until you were suddenly pushed against the wall, hard.

You tried to get up, but was pulled by your hair instead and was facing Seong Yi. You glared at her as she smirked. "I guess she really cares about him." Seong Yi spat as her friends were laughing.

"What do you want?" You growled as she continued pulling your hair. Seong Yi whipped your head back with a single pull and pushed you to the ground.

"I know you like him. We all know." Seong Yi said matter-so-factly.

"And?" You asked.

"Stay away from him."

"Why?"

Seong Yi laughed. She pulled you up by the collar of your shirt and looked into your eyes. "Why?"She said. "Why? You're really asking that?" All you did was look at her with a blank expression. Anger flashed across her face and she scratched you. She dropped you on the ground and your hand went up to your face. It was bleeding. Anger flared up in you and you suddenly lunged for her. Cheong Soo and Yoo Ri pushed you against the wall to stop you from hurting her. Seong Yi scoffed, "Look who's finally fighting back. Finally after, what? Three years?" She laughed. She watched you as you struggled. Luckily, you still wore your sweatpants so you can still kick. You tried to kick Yoo Ri, but instead, got ย your legs restrained. "You're not supposed to fight back."ย Seong Yi whispered. "Or else you will get hurt." She slaps you across the face. She looks down at you as you laid there on the ground, drained out of energy. "You know, since N and I are partners, I think we might get really close. It seems as though that we might have to spend a lot of time together too. So good luck on trying to hold onto him." She smiles one last time until she gives her friends a nod and walks out of the dark, empty alley.

You struggle once she leaves, but instead got thrown into the wall, your back hitting the brick roughly. You hissed in pain and got picked up again. You were tossed to the ground and hit your head. It started to become dizzy and you began to see spots forming at the corner of your eyes. You were again picked up by your hair and was slapped one last time. You fell on the floor and heaved when they kicked you. They continuously kept on doing that and it was hard for you process everything, every time you would think, there would be a kick at your stomach, leg, or arm. They finally stopped and looked at you and shook their head. They turned around and gave you one last glare before walking out, their laughter fading as they walked further and further away.

After a few minutes of lying down on the cold cement, you began to tear up and whimpered. When ever you let out a sob, you would hiss in pain. You couldn't get up and you didn't want to get up. Knowing that nobody would come by here at such a late hour and there is no light shining in the alley, you laid there for nearly an hour, until you heard a voice.

"Y/N!" It was Soo Jung. "Y/ N! Where are you?" You groaned to get her attention. "Y/N? Y/N!" She ran towards you and looked at your crumpled body on the ground. She gasps and immediately comes to your side, delicately lifting up your face to look at you. She gasped again, but then covered and let out a choked sob. "Your face! What happened? Are you okay? Who did this to you?" She questioned as she lightly touched your cheek, making you flinch. "Sorry. Are you okay? Can you get up? Should I call N? I should call N. Just wai-" she was cut off when you grabbed onto her wrist. You shook your head vigorously, ignoring the pain that comes after. "Why don't you want me to call him?" All you did was shake your head again. She took in a deep breath and huffed it out. "Arrasso. Here, let me help you get up." She slowly picked you up while you leaned against the wall for support. You grunted as you took your first step. "Aish! I will kill whoever has done this to you!" She yelled as she tried to support you while walking.

It took you awhile to get home, but the first thing that you did was collapse on the couch, which kind of hurt, and had Soo Jung interrogate you.

"What happened?"

"Something." You said in a raspy voice.

"Tell me."

"No."

"Waae?" She whined.

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Because."

"Aish, I have no hope for you." Soo Jung plopped herself onto the beanbag chair that was across from you.

"Good."

Soo Jung shoots right back up. "What about your competition? It's on Saturday. Today's Wednesday and I know for sure that you can't heal that fast."

"I know idiot."

"Aish, this girl. You're so relaxed about this. I think they really hit your head hard if you're acting like this.", she exhaled. "Just go to your bed and rest. I bet you're in a lot of pain, so I'll bring some painkillers soon. Don't worry about school tomorrow and I won't tell N anything if you don't want to. Here, let me get you your painkillers and then I'll help you change and get to bed."

You nod as she went to the kitchen and got your medicine, then walked you to your room and helped you change into your pjs, then tucked you to bed and left a kiss on your forehead and left. You sighed out and looked at the ceiling, but sleep overcame you and you soon fell asleep.

ย 

~~~~~

Ehhhhh, this was kind of dramatic, right? I wanted to put in something with Seong Yi threatening Y/N and I guess it turned out to be like this. If you guys are wondering what Y/N means, it means You/Narrator. Hopefully this turned out okay, and I will try to post a m rated story soon (and it will be neo :)ย hehe, sorry not sorry).