Chapter 2

The love between two

"Hi, I'm Cha Hakyeon, but you can call me N." He said as he put out his hand.

"I'm Y/N." You shake his hand and he smiles brightly.

"Well then Y/N, let's be good friends." You nodded as you sat there, looking down at your hands.

He observes you. You can feel his stare and it actually makes you feel a bit giddy. "Its okay, you don't need to be afraid of me. I'm not going to be like those bullies over there." He says as points at the people who threw the paper at you. You slightly turned your head to look up at him and see a smile creeping upon his face. "There you go." You smile a little which makes him even happier. "Now that you're not afraid of me, we can be great friends." He says while linking arms with you. You were surprised when he did that but you didn't move away. Instead, you laugh. N gave you a look of admiration. "You know, you're laugh is pretty." You blush and laugh nervously.

"Thank you?" You said. He laughs along with you. "So, what shall we do for our first day of friendship?" 

"Hmmmm, first of all, you need to show me around the school because I got lost this morning." 

You nod your head. "Deal." 

"Okay class!" The teacher yells as she entered the classroom. "So, before we get started with or lesson, I would like you to meet our new student." She gestures towards N. He nods and gets up from his seat.

Annyeonghasaeyo! My name is Cha Hakyeon, but you can call me N." He bows down. "I was the fastest runner in my old school and I enjoy dancing and singing." He breaks into a few dance moves while singing and has everyone watch him in awe. All the boys hooted for him and pounded the tables while the girls sighed with hearts in their eyes. You smiled and clapped for him. 

A thought soon came to you. Everyone in the school hated you. If N is already popular and they find out that you're friends with him, what will happen? The thought worried you but you ignored it. Instead, you cheered for him, ignoring the looks that the other girls gave you.

"Please take care of me!" He yells one last time, bowing down again. He seats himself and leans towards your ear. "I did a pretty good intro, didn't I?" You gave him a big thumbs up along with smile that he thought was cute. You ignored the looks that the girls gave you and kept on smiling

🌟🌟🌟

"Ready for your tour?" You asked while standing in front of him, waiting for him to finish packing.

"Yeah yeah, just wait." He waves his hand in front of you as he kept stuffing his backpack with giant books.

"Hurry up."

"Wait."

"I'm leaving." 

"Yah! Wait!" He yells as he slips on his backpack and chases after you down the halls. Both of you ran pretty fast, so when you made a sharp halt at the stairs, N almost slipped down the stairs but you held onto him so he was leaning at the edge of the staircase. "Yah! I almost died!" He turned to you with an angry, but cute, expression.

You laughed as he pouted and descended the stairs as he followed. "Luckily, I was there to catch you." You looked up behind you and saw him observing you again. "Yah!" You yelled to snap him awake.

"Oh, mian." He said as he continued to follow you down the stairs. Once you were finally down the stairs, you started to show him around the campus. Every part of the school, you can hear the "ooohhs" and "ahhhs" coming from him. You were finally done with the tour and ended up at the track. You sat against the wall and talked for a bit.

"So, what school did you come from?" You ask

"Jellyfish high school."

"I see."

"Yeah, it's a 30 minute to 1 hour drive." You nod your head as an answer. "Tell me about yourself. I mean, I would tell you about myself but I'm pretty much an open book."

You didn't know how to answer. You really didn't know what you liked to do. "W-well, I enjoy running too. I also love to sing and dance. Ummm." You try to think of more things to say. "And I enjoy reading."

"Let me hear you sing." He said, watching you with gleaming eyes. 

"N-ne?" You stuttered

"Let me hear you sing."

"Whyyyyyy?" You whined while bouncing your feet on the ground.

"Because, I just do."

After a few moments of him staring at you with puppy eyes and you glaring at him, you finally gave in and sighed. "Fine."

"Yay!" He cheers as he claps his hands like a little child. You stand up and close your eyes. You lean your back against the wall as watches you. You inhale and start.

I couldn't help it so I threw it all out

I erased all of my emotions 

But I couldn't erase you

Because my heart was too sad

I just need to live like this

I just need to be alive, why can't I?

I said it's okay

This better

That was a part of a song that you love so much, and you sang it to him. You look down and see him with wide and bright eyes, mouth open in awe.

"That was horrible, wasn't it?" You said in a disappointed, ignoring the fact that his expression was the opposite of what you just said. He shook his head and got up and looked at you.

"Your voice is beautiful. You sang amazingly beautiful, if that makes sense." He said, looking into your eyes. "I would be totally wrong if I said it wasn't. You truly have talent. You looked down at your feet and blushed.

"Thanks" was all that came out of you. N immediately latched onto your wrist and dragged you to the track. "B-bouya!?" You yelled out.

"Now let's see how fast you can run. If you're able to pass me. You will be the best." He gave you a thumbs while pushing you in front of the line that indicates both start and finish. 

"Shiro! I don't want to!" You protested, making a pout and gave him puppy eyes. But all that did was a get a laugh out of him.

"What if we do this. If you win, I'll give you one wish. If I win, you give me one wish. Deal?"

You think for a few moments before nodding your head. "Call."

"Okay! On your mark, get set, GO!" He yells before he takes off. You follow right behind him. Both of you are running at lightning speed, but he was still ahead of you, so you decided to push on harder. You were nearing the finish line, N a few inches behind you, until he decided to speed up. He crossed the finish line right before you did. You bent down on you knees to catch your breath and then looked up. You saw he was dancing around and smiling and celebrating that he won.

"Yah! You only won because I let you." You said matter-of-factly.

"Yeah, sure." He says while patting your head.

"Aish, whatever." You stand up. "So, what will be your wish?"

"Do you go anywhere after or before school?

"No."

"Why don't you want to any clubs or anything like that?"

"Because everyone hates me and they'll probably won't let me in?..." You say suspiciously.

"I don't think people hate you."

"They do. So, you're wish?"

"I want you to join track, singing, and dancing with me."

"N-ne!?" 

"My wish is for you to join those 3 clubs with me."

"Why!?" You yell while throwing a mini tantrum.

"Because that's my wish."

"I shouldn't have agreed on this race."

"Well it's too late for that, so, join?" He holds out his hand to give a handshake.

You squint your eyes. "Will you ever leave me?"

He was taken aback by the question, like he was hurt. "Why would I?"

You shrug. "Just because, everyone else would."

"Well I'm not like everyone else. I'm N!" He yells happily. It makes you laugh. "So join with me?" He still had his arm extended. You looked at his hand and shook it.

"Deal."

"Okay! We join tomorrow. Arasso?" 

"Arasso arasso."

"Okay, now let's go. You need to show me around the neighborhood!" He grabs your wrist and pulls you.

"Yah!Wait! Let me grab my stuff!" You rush towards the backpacks and grab your own and N's backpack. "You almost forgot your stuff." You threw his backpack towards him.

"Thanks." He puts his arm around your neck playfully. You both went into laughter until you  sneezed and coughed. You forgot that it was really cold outside. "Woah, maybe the tour can wait. Let's go to a cafe for now." He says while rubbing your hands with his own. You were flustered and blushed slightly, but he didn't notice so he kept on blowing on your hands while walking.

🌟🌟🌟

You were being watched by Seong Yi, the leader of the bully group,and her two 'sidekicks', Cheong Soo and Yoo Ri. They were hiding behind the building, watching you sing to N.

"Wow, that girl is more amazing than I thought," Seong Yi said, "she's already flirting with the new boy." She scoffs. "What a . She thinks she can bring in any man, especially my man, with her singing."

"Umm, Seong Yi, he's not your man. It's his first day here and you didn't even talk to him." Cheong Soo pointed out.

"Shut up. He will be mine once I move that aside." She grins a devil's grin, watching you two race. She then hears N talking and she tries to move closer to hear you.

"Seong Yi, it's getting cold. I think we-" Yoo Ri was cut off by Seong Yi swatting the back of her haed.

"Shut up, I'm listening." She whispers.

"I want you to join track, singing, and dancing with me." Seong Yi hears and had an idea that popped in her head. She continues listening, then she hears you agree so her plan was complete.

She laughed. Her plan was fantastic. "Okay guys, we're going to be joining track, singing, and dancing."

"Wait, all of us?" Yoo Ri asked in astonishment.

"Yes."

"What if they don't let us in?" Cheong Soo asked like she was a little child asking a teacher.

"Hey we're popular and amazing, they'll have to let us in. Everyone loves us, remember?" Seong Yi looks around and all the girls nod. "Okay then, we'll tomorrow." 

"Ne!?" The two girls said in unison. Seong Yi gives them a stern look and they shrink back.

"Now let's go to my house. It's cold." All the girls followed her, shivering in the cold weather

 

^^^^^

A/N: Hi! So I finally added a new chapter. What do you think? I know it's kind of weird but please stay with me. Seong Yi will pop in and out of each chapter. You and n are the main thing so there probably isn't going to much Seong Yi. anyways, hope you enjoyed it and HAPPY LATE CHRISTMAS!!!