Chapter 6

The love between two

"Yah! Balli balli!" N yelled while continuing to pound on your door. It was 7am and N wanted to take you somewhere. You don't know where he was going to take you on Christmas Eve, but he seemed really excited about it. "Y/N! Are you ready!?" He yelled through the door.

"Yes! Just wait!" You yelled back. The neighbors will probably have a talk with you later on. You zipped on your boots, grabbed your jacket, and slid on your purse. You said goodbye to Soo Jung who was drinking coffee in the kitchen with a smirk on her face ("Have fun on your date~" she said), and opened the door to see N mid-knock. He quickly grabbed your wrist and started to drag you towards the elevator and furiosly continued to press the "down" button.

"You know you're going to break the elevator." N looked at you and pinched your cheeks. He laughs as you pout at him. The elevator door opened and you walked in. After you got out of the complex, you began to walk out and towards the bus stop.

"Balli! We need to get there early so we can hang out together for the whole day." N said as he began to push and drag you, anyway to make you go faster than your speed currently.

"Wait. We're going too meet people?" You asked as you continued walking.

"Yeah, don't worry though. They were my closest friends at Jellyfish High. They're not mean at all."

"Ahhh, it's just that, you know. New people. And remember how you met me? Not very good." You finally reached the bus stop and began to wait for the bus.

He chuckles. "You know, if you weren't in that situation, I would've thought that you were cute." He says as he pinches your cheeks, the bus soon coming to a halt in front of you. You pout and swat his hand away as you walked up the stairs and found a seat at the back of the bus.

You scowled at him as he sat beside you. "Why did you help me out anyway?" You ask. He shrugs and lies back into the seat, averting his eyes away from you and instead, facing forward. You give him a suspicious look before turning away to look through the window beside you.

Once the bus began to move, N turned towards you. "So, what are you planning to do for Christmas tomorrow?"

"Don't know. Probably go out to eat with Soo Jung and then stay in for the rest of the day." You answered, a yawn soon following after.

"Ayyyye. You're no fun. I'll plan something for all three of us tomorrow. We can probably go to those ice skating places and make something to cook at home. And maybe we can go walking around Seoul and go shoppping if you guys want. I'll probably just be walking around with you guys while you look for whatever you want, and then we can eat street food while we're at the night market. Or we can stay in at home and do our own thing like play games or watch movies. I'm probably going to wake you guys up early in the morning if we were to go out somewhere-" He feels something fall on his shoulder and looks to the side to already find you fast asleep, probably fell asleep from his constant talking. Sleeping like an angel, he thought. He chuckles and pulls your coat tighter around you. "Cute" he says as he rests his head on top of yours and falls asleep.

🌟 🌟 🌟

"Y/N-ah. Wake up. We're here." He coos in your ear, shrugging his shoulder that your head was resting on. You felt the bus come to a stop and opened your eyes. You inhaled a deep breath as you stretch your arms out. He softly laughs and rub your head as you got up from your seat and followed him down the bus.

N seemed to be extremely happy, a wide grin that spread across his whole face, as he looked at the small building before him. You turn away from him and look towards what looked like cute, cozy cafe, teeming with people. "VIXX Cafe." You read out loud as you looked at the name in the front, giant metal letters stuck on the front of the building.

"Come on." N announced, a joyful glint in his eyes as he grabbed your wrist and lead you into the small coffee shop. N stops right in the middle of the cafe. You give him a questioning look and in return, he gave you a smile and a wink.

He still had one hand latching onto your wrist while the other went to his mouth to echo out what he was about to say. "Yah kids! Eomma's here!" N yelled, ignoring the looks that he got from some of the customers. A head popped up from one of the corner tables and looked around until his eyes landed on N. The boy showed a smile that showed all his happiness (and teeth) and he immediately got up from his table, ran towards N, and launched himself towards the other.

"Hyung! I missed you so much!" The boy squealed as he bear hugged N, making him lose grip on your wrist.

N smiled at the boy. "I bet you did."He seemed to be a few years younger than you and had a very child-like look, but yet seemed to be very mature, even though he was acting cute right now.

"Yah! N-Jummah is here!" The boy yelled. Three heads popped up from behind the cash register and counter next to it. They all had a surprised yet an excited look, but soon changed to wide grins once they laid eyes on N.

"Hyung!" They yelled in unison as they tried to jump over the counter, one of them ending up tripping and falling on the floor on his stomach, but then getting up again, and once again, racing his friends to get to N. They all pounced and went into a group hug with N, leaving you hanging awkwardly on the side.

"Ayyy. Our hyung finally came back. It's been a few months since we last saw you." the boy that tripped over the counter said. He had a buzz cut and had a kind of chill personality.

"Yeah! We thought you left us! What took you so long!?"Another boy playfully teased. He smiled widely, dimples forming at the corners of his mouth. He had a handsome face and deep voice (but N was obviously better to you ^-^).

"Our eomma has finally returned!" A boy with a loud voice yelled. He looked dorky, but in a cute way and had a big nose. N laughed and patted his head.

"Where's Leo?" N questioned. Right when he finished his sentence, a tall figure with broad shoulders walked out of the kitchen with a tray in hand and a blank face. He was about to set the tray down on a couple's table until N ran towards him. The boy saw N and his lips moved up into a tiny smile as he set the tray down and hugged N.

"Of course our eomma would miss him more than us. Best friends forever." The dimpled boy commented. As N and his friend walked up to the group, N saw you standing on the side so he came to the rescue by jumping onto your side. All heads turned towards you, finally noticing that you were there.

"Guys, this is my closest friend at the other school." N announced.

"What do you mean by 'closest'?" The young boy with the child-like looks asked.

N sighed and neck chopped him. "I mean, she's my friend. We hang out with each other a lot." You stood there quietly as some of the boys gave suspicious looks beteen you and N. "Yah! Stop looking at us like that." N yelled.

N introduced you to the group. The tall boy with broad shoulders was Leo (aka Jung Taekwoon), the cute dorky one was Ken (aka Lee Jaehwan), the one with buzz cut was Ravi (aka Kim Wonshik), Lee Hongbin was the handsome boy with the dimples, and Han Sanghyuk was the youngest one. It seemed everyone was friendly with you, which was suprising because you were used to people ignoring you.

You sat yourselves down at a long bench table, which was in the middle of the cafe, and talked for awhile, drinking some hot chocolate that Leo made a few minutes ago.

"So are you going to date or what?" Ken suddenly asks as you choked on your drink and started coughing. N neck chopped him, having to move across the table because you and N were sitting across from them. Everyone began laughing and soon cooled down to awkward silence.

"We just came here a few minutes ago and that's the first question you ask!?" N exclaimed.

"So Y/N, what year are you in?" Hongbin asks.

"Same as N, third year. What about you guys?" You ask. You found out that Leo and Ken were in the same year as you, then Ravi and Hongbin were in their second year, and Hyuk was in his first.

"Ahh, I see." You say.

"Do you mind if we ask how old you are?" Ken asks as everyone leans in.

"Why is everyone questioning her!?" N demands as he hugged you protectively.

You simply laugh and detatch him from yourself. "Here, I'll tell you things about myself so that you won't have to question me so much." You spoke as you looked around. "I was born on the same exact day N, but he's 12 hours older than me. I am good in sports, mostly running and soccer, even though no one has seen my talent, and I am also good in singing and dancing. I am a very shy person if you see me from afar, but when you get to know me, I am fun and crazy." Everyone stared at you with a surprised look, even Leo. "What?"

"You don't seem that shy." said Hongbin.

"It seems you are damn talented." Hyuk commented. You were flustered as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Hey! Since hyungs are done with their shift, let's go to the park so noona can show us some of her skills." Hyuk told everyone as they respond in agreement.

Your head whipped towards Hyuk. "Yah!" You yelled as he got up from the table and started to run around the cafe, having you chase after him as everyone else watched in amusement.

🌟 🌟 🌟

"That was amazing!" Ken yelled as everyone clapped. You sang one of your most favorite songs, "Error", and everyone was blown away by your beautiful voice. You blushed greatly.

"Dance! Dance! Dance!" N began chanting as everyone joined in. You rolled your eyes with a smile and sighed as N music. You got up from the platform bench that everyone else was sitting on and stood in the middle of the wide concrete area.

You followed the flow of the music and ignored all the eyes that were watching you, only paying attention on the way you moved your body. When the song ended, you turned around to see the reactions. It was something kind of unexpected. They all had their mouths wide opened, even Leo who had it slightly opened. Your eyes landed on N, who's head was resting on his hand and was still looking at you dreamingly.

You snapped your fingers to wake him from his day dreaming and laughed when he blushed, turning his cheeks a bright red that was not coming from the cold wind blowing.

You heard clapping coming from behind you and you were startled and turned around to see a crowd that had gathered around you. You had a surprised face but bowed down anyway. The crowd began to dispand so you turned around and ran towards N with a big smile.

"I did not expect that." You spoke between breaths. N gave you a big smile and thumbs up.

"C'mon kids. Let's play a little longer and we can go eat some dessert." N said said as everyone cheered and started to run around. "Here, play with Leo." N handed you a soccerball and you gave a surprised look towards Leo.

"You like soccer?" You asked. Leo nodded.

"Yeah! He's the captain of the soccer team" N told you.

"Then let's play!" You shouted as you put the ball down and started to do some tricks, dodging from N as you tried to kick the ball towards Leo. Soon enough, everyone joined in and you played a few games until it started to snow.

"The first day of snow! We're really going to have a White Chrismas!" Hyuk yelled as he ran around, mouth opened, trying to catch the falling snowflakes.

"Yah kids! Let's go get something to eat. It's going to get colder and we're going to freeze if we stay out any longer." N said as he wrapped your sweating body with a giant jacket and scarf.

"What are you doing? I'm sweating here!" You yelled as he continued wrapping you with layers of clothes. 

"I'm too lazy to take care of you again when you're sick." You scowled and tried to kick but he dodged. He laughs "C'mon, I'm hungry. Oh! There's that new dessert place that just opened around here. Kaja!" N shouted, hand latched onto your wrist as the rest of the boys followed.

"I bet they're going to be together within a month." Hongbin commented.

"I bet a week!" Ken yelled as he tried to escape N's grasp. Everyone laughed at the sudden chaos and you soon made your way towards the dessert place.

🌟 🌟 🌟

"Yay! Time to dig in!" Ravi yelled as everyone began to take spoonful after spoonful of shaved ice and bite after bite of red bean cake.

You were nibbling on your red bean cake until N looked at you and opened his mouth. "Ahhh."

"Bouya? Why won't you get your own?" You snapped. N shook his head and opened his mouth again. You sighed and let him bite your cake. He put a spoonful of shaved ice in front of you as he continued to chew on his pastry. You hesitated for a second until you opened your mouth. The guys watched you and N in amusement and you dropped your head in embarassment.

"Get a room!" Ken yelled as everyone laughed ("Hyung's so innapropiate." Hyuk said) while N's cheeks started to bloom with a bright red, probably as red as his hair that you've seen in his past pictures.

You continued eating until there was nothing left in the bowls.

"Who's going to pay?" Ravi asked as he slouched down, rubbing his stomach as if he was a pregnant woman rubbing her belly. Everyone continued looking around the table until Ken's eyes lit up. He called over the waitress and whispered something in her ear and she nodded with a small smile.

"You are so desperate for a girlfriend, hyung." Hyuk said, ending up getting neck-chopped by Ken

The waitress came back with a ruler and a cup of peperos. She set them down and gave you a wink. You were taken aback by that first, and then realized what was going to happen.

"Seriously Ken!? The pepero game!?" Everyone looked straight at Ken as he shrugged.

"You really want to do die in my hands today, don't you? Aish, why can't we just play rock, paper, scissors?" N desperately asked.

"Because it's more fun this way." Ken said happily as he winked at Hongbin. (A/N: Yes, I just turned Ken into the erted guy of the group. Sorry not sorry) All the guys gagged, even Leo.

Ken waved a v-sign and then ripped three pieces of napkin, wrote down N, Hongbin, and Leo's name and placed it inside an empty cup. "Okay, me Ravi-ah, and noona will have to randomly choose a name from the cup.

You were surprised by Ken calling you 'noona'. "You know you don't have to call me that." You insisted.

"Of course we have to call you noona! We deeply respect you." Hongbin said as you blushed. Everone agreed by nodding their heads.

"Okay! Noona chooses first!" Ken said as he handed you the cup. You looked away and placed your hand into the cup and grabbed a piece of ripped napkin. You saw who you were going to play the game with and it was totally expected. "Who is it?" Ken asked.

"I-I got N." Everyone clapped and hooted as you an N, for the hundredth time that day, blushed.

The two other boys went. Ravi got Leo, which in response, Leo gave him a death glare, and Ken got Hongbin.(A/N: Hyuk wasn't playing because he's the youngest and there were 7 people. :p)

To decide who was going first, N, Hongbin, and Leo had to play rock, paper, scissors. Leo and Ravi were going first, you and N next, and Ken and Hongbin last.

Ravi placed the pepero between their mouths. They were too embarrassed so they both closed their eyes. Leo started to move forwards, then Ravi. They were both trembling, and when they thought they were close enough, Leo broke the pepero. Ken picked up the remaining piece and measured it with the ruler. "One inch!" Ken yelled as he threw the pepero on the table. After that, Leo and Ravi sat as far from eachother as they can.

Next it was you and N. All the boys cheered and hooted (except for Leo who just smiled) as N placed the pepero between both of your mouths. You were extremely nervous as N was too. You closed your eyes and nodded your head slightly. N slowly started scooting forward. You started to move forward too until N moved faster, having your noses touch already. You felt each others' hot breath, making you have butterflies in your stomach. You kept going, but because your noses were in the way, N tilted his head. You were so close to his face as the others watched in anticipation because it seems you might even kiss. You finally broke the pepero once your lips brushed and you put your head down to cover your bright red face.

Ken picked up the small piece of pepero and measured it "Damn! It's 1.5 centimeters!" He shouted as N tried to cover his mouth.

"You know, you're not really helping your hyung right now." N said as Ken tried to get his hyung's hand off his mouth. Ken pouted, then looked at Hongbin,

"Ok! Me and Beannie's turn!" Hongbin moved to sit next to eachother and they started right away.

As Hongbin and Ken kept on moving closer and closer to each other, Hyuk and Ravi were on each side of their friends' backs. They were mouthing something to eachother but you didn't understand what they were doing. Ravi counted from three to one with his fingers as the two unprepared boys got closer and closer. Once Ravi got to one, him and Hyuk pushed Ken and Hongbin, making them kiss. They were extremely flustered, but revenge took over Ken, making him lunge towards the unprotected Ravi. Chaos brow loose as you, Leo, and N watched in astonishment.

"Well, what a nice visit." N said sarcasstically. He sighs before jumping into the chaos and seperating all the pissed off boys. You and Leo sat there in silence.

"You have to deal with this everyday, don't you?" You ask Leo. He nods his head in response and throws back his head, closing his eyes.

N finally tore them apart from each other and plopped back down in his seat next to you. All the other boys sat back down.

"So, who's going to pay?" Hongbin asked, still putting Hyuk in a headlock.

"I already paid." N said while eating the rest of the peperos. Everyone looked at N and frowned at him.

"When?" Ken leaned in towards N and raised his eyebrow.

"After we chose what we wanted to eat." N's voice got quieter and quieter.

"That was before the pepero game. Why didn't y-" Ken was cut off by N neck-chopping him.

"Shut up." Everyone oohed and giggled as they nudged you and N closer. "Yah!"

🌟 🌟 🌟

You and N bidded your goodbyes and went into the bus. It was already 8:30 PM but you felt like you can sleep any second now. You sat down in the back again and laid your head on N's shoulder.

"Did you have fun?" You nodded. He laughs, "So, what shall we do tomorrow?" You shrugged. "You're tired, aren't you?" You nodded your head as you closed your eyes. N's chuckle was the last thing you heard before you fell into dreamland.

 

~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm not dead, yay! I started this chapter at the beginning of March but was never able to finish till' now. The reason for that is because I was going to audition for Starship Entertainment and I was practicing my song for the whole month and barely had anytime to write. My audition was just yesterday and that was my first audition ever. I also had a lot of tests too so when I had free time, I would be studying. If you guys are ever wondering about how the audition went, you can message me on my wall. Now I'm on my spring break so I have all the time I can have for a week! Anyway, I know this chapter was 4 months late but I hope you can still enjoy it! See you guys soon!