Saranghae.

The Weight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER'S POV

I turned around to the sound of the voice and saw Krystal standing there with arms crossed and a icy glare. But if you look closely you can see tears swelling up from her eyes. 

I don't get it.

Aren't you happy with Minho?

"Uh Soojung..." mumbled Jessica.

"Unnie what are you doing." Krystal said in a flat tone.

"Pla-playing basketball." stuttered Jessica. so cute... AISH FOCUS AMBER.

"Aigoo~ since when did you start liking basketball." Krystal said in a sarcastic way and also an icy glare.

"Uh well-"

"Uh it's getting late, I think I'm gonna head home." I said excusing my self.

I waved to Jessica goodbye then started to make my way when suddenly Krystal stops me by standing right in front of me.

"What do you want." I avoided her stare.

"..."

I looked at her and saw tears starting to fall freely from her face.

'I love you' My heart said.

Automatically my hand started to lift itself up and wipe her tears away. What are you doing amber...

She looked at me in the eyes, she looks so sad....

"I gotta go." I quickly pulled my hand away and made my way out of the Jung's house.


KRYSTAL'S POV.

When I saw my sister and Amber so close together my heart stung a little.

Then I saw Amber about to close the gap between them, I couldn't take it anymore.

"AHEM." I said loudly.

They both turned to me.

Why?, I still love you.

"Unnie what are you doing." I said in a flat tone.

"Pla-playing basketball." She stuttered.

"Aigoo~ Since when did you start liking basketball." I said sarcastically while glaring at her.

I can see she's embarrassed. not scared.

"Uh well-"

"Uh it's getting late, I think I'm gonna head home." Amber excused her self and waved at my unnie.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter