Kim.

The Weight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

 

Zzzzzzz

 

"Princess..."

 

zzzzzzzzzzzz

 

"P-princess..." Amber shook Jessica gently but the latter won't budge.

 

"Aish, this sleep lover." Amber sighed in defeat.

 

"Mmmm babe.... don't haha~... mwah mwah... love you..." Jessica mumbled but enough for amber to hear.

 

This byunsica... is she dreaming about us... kekekeke... ~ Amber

 

Suddenly amber thought of an evil idea, she quickly went to the kitchen to grab something...

 

She came back with a cucumber in her hand and a evil smirk...

 

"Sica baby~ there's a cucumber ri-"

 

"KYAAAAAAAAA CUCUMBER!" Jessica suddenly freaked out faster than Amber anticipated which caused Jessica to accidentally whack Amber on the face with her hands...

 

"Ahhh~" Amber groaned in pain while holding her eye.

 

"What is that!?!?" Jessica shouted pointing at the cucumber in Amber's hand.

 

Yeah she didn't care about Amber's injury YET coz there's a fricken cucumber in the room.

 

"It's a green ." Amber panicked so she said the first thing that came up in her mind. she quickly threw the cucumber out of Jessica's sight.

 

"DON'T MESS WITH ME LIU." Jessica glared.

 

"I-"

 

"OMG BABY!" Jessica suddenly shouted again which caused amber to flinch.

 

"W-what?"

 

"Your eye!" 

 

"I know it hurts..." Amber still confused.

 

"Look!" Jessica pulled out a mirror out of no where. ( Mary Poppins everybody!) 

 

"Wow..." Amber took a look at the mirror and all she saw was like the smallest cut, but that's not the question, how did Jessica even cut her?

 

Sometimes, I wonder.... is she like... bipolar? One minute she's screaming and shouting next she's all sad and idk....- Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter