Healing.

The Weight.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

song that inspired this story : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgTEzuXhanU

_______________________________________

 

 

It still hurts, but i'm healing. 

I tried to forget her. I tried to get rid of this feeling I got whenever I saw her walking through the halls, holding his hand and giving him that beautiful smile she used to give me.

And only me.

And you know what the worst part was? That the man she loved now, used to be my best friend.

I felt my eyes getting misty again, but quickly wiped them off with the sleeve of my blazer.

"Hey there buddy.." I looked up and saw Jonghyun looking down at me with a sad smile. I could tell he was having a hard time dealing with this too. 
I mean, Minho was his friend too, and having to choose between two friends isn't really the easiest thing to do.

"Jonghyun" I sobbed "W-Why? Why'd they do this to me?" 

He sighed and patted my back, "I don't know buddy. I don't know." I lifted my face from my knees and looked up at the cold November sky.

It's been 3 weeks. And neither of them had apologized or confronted me about it.

"Hellooo~"

I heard a familiar voice call us from behind. My expression quickly changed as I saw Luna pinching Key's sides.

"OW! OW! OWW!!" Key cried "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU WOMAN?!?"

"That's what you get for stealing my necklace earlier!" Luna replied.

"But it was soo pretty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter