Two

Officially Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Second update :3

-----------------------------------------------

 

Your heart pounded as you read the message from Yongguk, saying that he's almost near. You've seen him and the rest on the internet and TV sometimes but the last time you saw him in personal was the last two years.

 

You jolted up on your seat when the doorbell rang, running towards the front door. You hold the doorknob and take a deep breath before opening it.

 

Yongguk's eyes widened as soon as he saw you, quickly throwing his body on yours that makes you lose your balance.

 

"I miss you.." He muttered as he buried his head on your hair, taking in the sweet scent. Yongguk pulled away when he heard a sniff from you, his hands on your shoulders.

 

"Shh.. Don't cry.." He cooed while wiping your tears away.

 

"You looked different.." Yongguk continued as he stared at you up an down. "You.. You looked-"

 

"Where's Junhong?" You interrupted him and went towards the kitchen.

 

Yongguk frowned and followed you to sit beside you. "He's at dorm right now.."

 

"I miss him so much Yongguk.." You lowered your head and sniffed.

 

The older scooted closer beside you and ran his hand up and down your back to comfort you. "He misses you too, you know.."

 

You wiped your tears and cleared your throat. "Can I.. See him?"

 

"Ofcourse.." Yongguk chuckled.

 

"But what if he don't want to see me? What if he forgets me? What if he doesn't know me anymore? What if--"

 

"Jaeri.."

 

You closed your mouth when Yongguk's serious deep voice interrupted you.

 

"Junhong missed you so much. He doesn't forget you. He became different when you left him but you're the only one that can make him happy again Jaeri. I am more than happy to see you both together again.." Yongguk smiled warmly at you after.

 

"Thank you so much for saying those to me Yongguk." You smiled back.

 

"It's nothing.." He trailed off. "Oh.. By the way.. Where are you when you're gone in 2 years?"

 

"I stayed at Manila.." You chuckled when you remembered you're memories back there.

 

"Ah. Manila is a good place.." Yongguk smiled and turn to look at you.

 

You nodded. "Yeah. I stayed there for almost 2 years and decided that this is the right time to go back where I came from.."

 

Yongguk hummed and flinched when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He took it out looked at the caller ID. "It's Himchan.."

 

You nodded and kept quiet.

 

"Yeah?"

 

"Yah! Bbang! Where are you?!"

 

Yongguk cringed and pulled away the phone to avoid hearing loss because of Himchan.

 

"Can you lower your voice?!" The older growled through the phone.

 

You giggled silently. Nothing change between them both.

 

Yongguk noticed it and glared at you before speaking. "Why did you call?"

 

Daehyun's voice took the phone from the visual. "Himchan hyung is worried sick! He told us to follow you--"

 

"What?!" Yongguk stood up and went towards the front door. You frowned and followed him.

 

"No! Wait!" Youngjae's voice interrupted. "We actually didn't, you told us not to"

 

Yongguk sighed in relief and stopped in his tracks but he turned around in surprise when you bumped into him causing you to wince and let out a squeaked as you fell on your . Yongguk dropped the phone down on the floor and looked at you in concern.

 

". Are you okay? I didn't know you're there--"

 

You smiled and mouthed the words 'I'm okay', gesturing to the phone beside him.

 

Yongguk stared at you for a few moments before taking the phone, placing it beside his ear.

 

"He--"

 

"Who's that? It sounded like a girl..." Himchan's voice trailed off. "..Heeey. What are you hiding from us, huh, Bbang?!"

 

"Girl? Yongguk hyung has a girlfriend?" Jongup's curious voice sound faded in the background.

 

"No. I don't have a girlfriend. And I told you I'm with someone important, right?"

Yongguk sighed.

 

"Whatever you say hyung.." Youngjae grinned though the leader can't see it.

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter