Five

Officially Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so so so sorry for the laaaaate update TT it's because of the stupid writers block. Ugh. But here it is!

----------------------------------------------------------

 

A tear streamed down Junhong's cheek when he heard the voice he'd been wanting to hear for so long. You've changed, He thought. You've got more prettier, you looked more mature, you've gotten a bit taller. 2 years before, you looked like one of those high schoolers, you got me? In short, you look like one of the shy teens and very young looking. But inside you, he didn't know if something changed.

 

Junhong. You're bestfriend. You're only love. Standing in front of you. You froze in your position as you scanned his features. The last time you saw him was he had this chubby cheeks that made him really looked young and back then he had this blonde hair. As time goes by his hair changes every comeback that you only saw online. But now, he's infront of you with that soft brown locks and his face, god, his face, he looked mature and handsome and his chubby cheeks lessened, and those lips.. those thin pink lips were you just wanted to kiss everytime. You can see him wearing peircings that make him looked badass but yet cute and those jawline- but is he still the Junhong you know?

 

"Are we just going to stare at each other?"

 

You snapped out in your thoughts when you heard his voice. His voice, it became more serious and deep and it felt different for you because he had changed a lot.

 

You stared to the ground like it's the most interesting thing and nodded, not meeting his eyes. "S-Sorry. C-Come in.." You muttered in a shaky breath and stepped aside.

 

Junhong stared at you for a few moments before coming inside. He felt weird as he looked around, maybe because you haven't seen each other for 2 long years.

 

While Junhong's slipping off his leather boots, you locked the front door and excused yourself to the bathroom, because you just can't stop the tears flowing down your cheeks and you don't want Junhong to see you in a state like this.

 

Junhong noticed that you're crying - that you thought he didn't - and hurriedly stepped off his shoes. He ran towards you and pulled you by the wrist before you can lock yourself in the bathroom.

 

Junhong's chest tightened as soon as he saw you sobbing. He can't let you cry again. He knew you've been crying everyday and he can't stand that sight. His chest tightens everytime he sees you crying.

 

Your head hung low and your hair messily flowed down your face. You sniffed and managed to voice out what you wanted to say in a strained voice.

 

"J-Junhong.. I'm sorry.." You muttered between sobs. His eyes widened and he, too, can't help the tears flowing down. "I'm sorry for everything I did. I know it's my fault and I've been selfish. I just wanted to apologize. It's okay if you don't accept my sorr-"

 

"Why did you leave? Do you think it's the best way?" His voice came out hoarse while you still looked to the ground because of embarassment. His mind is so confused right now and he should be happy, right? But he just can't.

 

"I.." You paused didn't know where to start.. "I'm sorry. You know the reason why I leave. I did that for you. I.. I.." You stopped again and can't help but sobbed hardly as you lifted your gaze because Junhong is silently crying, your hands the front of his shirt as you looked up at him lovingly, "..I love you Junhong. I love you so much but I know you will n-never return my feelings that's why I left.."

 

Junhong pulled your hands away and stepped back to ran his hands through his brown locks frustratingly. ". I'm asking you again.." He hissed as he felt his blood boiled now changed in anger and leveled your gaze to grip your shoulders tightly, "..Do you think that's the best way?"

 

You whimpered in pain and fear but didn't stop him, "No" You whispered and cried still not minding to wipe the tears away. "Junhong I'm sor-"

 

"You're so selfish.." He harshly wiped the tears away using the back of his hand and glared at you, He still loves you but he just can't easily ignore away your disappearance in those 2 ing years. "I can't believe you. Do you only care for yourself? If you just tell me the truth back then then none of these would happen!"

 

You flinched at the loud voice and frowned at him, thinking over what he just said, "..Tell you the truth? How can I tell the truth if you're yelling at me that time?! I was too scared to tell you the truth because you only sees me as friend! You will never accept me! You don't love me the way I love you! I'm not good for you and you kept yell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter