Three

Officially Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I listened to Officially Missing You - on repeat - while editing this. I'm getting goosebumps. I don't know why.  Gosh.  -_-

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hyung what did you saw earlier?" Junhong asked curiously as they sat beside each other on the bench. They went to the skate park to just look around.

 

"Huh?" Jongup snapped back in reality and stared at the maknae with a baffled expression.

 

Junhong sighed, "I said what did you saw earlier?"

 

"Oh" Jongup's lips formed an 'o' and he mumbled looking away, "It's nothing.."

 

"Fine. You can tell when you're ready" The maknae said looking around the skate park.

 

"I will.." Jongup nodded.

 

----------

 

You sighed as you stared up the ceiling. It's evening and you're day was boring. Even if you take a stroll outside at noon, it doesn't help, so you came back after an hour and you're still bored, bored, bored.

 

You closed your eyes and Junhong instantly popped in your mind making your eyes shot open instantly. Everytime you saw one thing that resembles you, you remember Junhong. It's really hard for you to be away with him for 2 years. Like what you said back then, you did that for him, for the both you. You love him for how long? 4 years right? And you know Junhong will never accept you nor return your feelings. You also know that you didn't look good together.

 

Maybe he's living a happy life now. You thought. Junhong having girlfriend crossed your mind many times. But still, It hurts cause you love him. Until now. You cried and sobbed all night when a flashback hits you or when you accidentally passed by on your pictures with him.

 

Reason why you came to Seoul is because this is your hometown. You missed the food, the people, the air - how it smells - the weather. Your old friends, B.A.P and especially Junhong. You missed him and you want to see him, touch him, talk to him, hug him, eat with him, bond with him, everything. But whatever the outcome when he'll see you, you will accept it and you're ready no matter what. If it's good or not.

 

----------

 

Time is gold.

 

Yongguk thought as he stared at the time in his phone. It's past 7pm and you haven't sent him a message about what's your plan. You need to make a plan or make a move because he's so ing worried for the maknae. He's showing his cheerful attitude but deep inside he's suffering for god knows how long. Yongguk know the maknae will never give up. He will never give you up.

 

Yongguk stared at the phone for a few moments before dialling your number. He chooses the bathroom for his hideout because every room of the dorm was occupied and-

 

"Yongguk?"

 

"Hey" You smiled at Yongguk's deep voice but it faded after.

 

"How is he?" You looked at the ceiling to prevent the tears to fall out.

 

"He's suffering Jaerin.." He paused and lowered his voice. "I don't want him to stay like that anymore. If you love him please do something. Please."

 

You let out a shaky breath and sniffed, "I miss him so much Yongguk. I.. I don't know what will I do without him. God. I.."

 

"Shh. I know. I know. He misses you too even though he's not saying it. And I know he needed you so much.." Yongguk closed his eyes and threw his head back at the shower wall.

 

"Can you send me his number after this call?" You whispered through shaky breath.

 

Yongguk opened his eyes and nodded, "Ofcourse. Okay.."

 

"Thanks.." You mumbled "I need to go now. I'll send you the message soon.."

 

"Okay. Uhm. I'm sorry if I make you cry-"

 

"No.. No, I just missed Junhong so much, that's all.."

 

"Okay.. Bye." Yongguk paused to sighed before ending the call and stared at himself through the mirror before sending you Junhong's mobile number. He slipped his phone back inside his front pocket and stepped out the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter