Four

Officially Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Junhong's phone slipped off from his grasp, his mouth agape as he froze on his position.

 

That voice. Junhong knew that voice so much. The last time he heard that voice was two years ago. And now. You called him out of nowhere. Junhong knows he should be happy now. But he can't find a way. He just can't.

 

But he misses you so much and he heard that voice today. He wants to cry, but his eyes hurts and his hyungs were around him and you and the phone-

 

Junhong snapped out of his trance and searched for the device.

 

"Junhong it's gone.." Yongguk mumbled weakly, handing the phone to him.

 

The maknae's eyes widened. The way Yongguk said 'gone' was like you're truly gone. This is the second time he let the chance slipped away and it's gone again.

 

"Junhong who's that?" Jongup shook him lightly.

 

The maknae ignored him and quickly fumbled for his phone, dialling your number. "Please answer. Please answer. Please. Please.." He frantically chants as his free hand grips his hair in frustration.

 

1 ring, 2 rings, 3, 4, 5 up to 10 and so on. No answer. He called again and again but you're not answering. He yelled in frustration making the others jumped except for Yongguk and he let the phone dropped on his lap before breaking down into tears.

 

The rest doesn't need to ask who is it. They already knew who's that just by looking at the maknae's actions.

 

The members gathered around him and he instantly remembers that this also happened when you left. The memories coming back to him. The room were only filled with Junhong's sobs and the members soothing words. But Junhong needs you. He wants to see you. He'll do everything to find you, because you called him. Junhong thought you misses him that's why you called. He's positive that he'll see you. He know it.

 

After a few more minutes, the cries died down and a few sniffs can just be heard. Junhong swallowed a lump in his throat and stared through pleading eyes in each of the members. "I need to find her.."

 

Yongguk wants to give the youngest the address but part of him remembers what you said that don't tell anyone yet about you. But he don't - never ever - want to see Junhong in this kind of state. Not anymore. He doesn't care if Junhong get mad at him because of his lying. But he'll make sure that the maknae will be happy again.

 

"I have her address.." The leader spoke. He take a deep breath when everyone stared at him blankly.

 

"You have?" Himchan stared at him in disbelief.

 

"Yea-"

 

"But hyung why did you lie to me?" Junhong came in front of him tears streaming down his cheeks while gripping his shirt tightly.

 

"Because she told me to not tell others.." Yongguk whispered softly to him.

 

Junhong loosened his grip and looked everywhere. He felt betrayed at what Yongguk did but part of him should be happy because his hyung tell him. What's important is Junhong had your address.

 

"Don't say sorry hyung. I forgive you already.." Junhong smiled weakly at him, quickly forgetting that the leader had just lied to him. He loves the group - family - and he just can't stay mad at them, not anymore.

 

Yongguk's eyes widened and he instantly hugged the maknae, a tear streamed down his cheek. "Thank you so much Junhong. I was scared you'll hate m-"

 

"I will not hate you hyung. Everyone of you" He said as he pulled away, looking at each one of the members, smiling at them.

 

"Oh. The address.." Yongguk interrupted and fumbled with his phone. "Sent" He smiled seconds after. Junhong unlocked his phone and read the address.

 

"It's not that far from here.." Junhong mumbled.

 

Yongguk hummed. "What are you planning?"<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter