One

Officially Missing You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It's been two years.

 

Two years, since you've been gone.

 

After that incident you never came back. Even just a glimpse, nothing. Everything changed when you left. Junhong didn't know how to live his life without you.

 

Two years had passed. Two ing years. All Junhong did was cry his eyes out every night or even lay around, busying himself with the groups' schedule, practicing until his legs gave out. He did everything just to forget you. To not think of you, but he just can't. Everytime his eye catches the photobook in the corner of his eyes, he remembers you instantly. The moments, the laughters, the fights, it keep coming back to him. The tears won't just stop streaming down his tired face. He's guilty for what he did. For what he did to you. He hurted you, more like breaking you. He didn't mean it. He's just carried away by his feelings. He love you, he just realized it when you left him. How stupid of him.

 

All this time. All this ing time, he's too stupid for not realizing it. He's blind. If you just say what you felt that night then none of that could happen, but it's not your fault. To be honest, it's Junhong's. If he didn't yelled at you and walked out that time, none of this would happen. You're too scared and shocked at the same time that's why you didn't have the guts to confess to him.

 

You felt like your world had shattered when he walked out. You nearly cried your eyes out while writing the farewell - goodbye - letter to him. You just don't know what to do so you just left. For the sake of both of you. You thought, that maybe, everything would be okay when you do that. That you can forget him easily. But that didn't happened. What happened was the opposite.

 

-----

 

After you left, you went to Manila and stayed there for almost 2 years. The humid weather is very new to you. It's completely different from Seoul but you like it. The people there were very hospitable and happy. They smile even though they have problems and you're glad because you can speak english. And you can spoke their language, because someone teach you there. The taste of their food was nice. It's delicious and they like experimenting new recipes when it came to food. And the landmarks, the famous places, everything just feels so good. Like you're a different person, like you just don't care at anyone around you.

 

But when you met some koreans there, your mind went back to the place where you came from. You wonder how is everything there. You missed the food, the weather and the feeling of going back. As days went by, you made a decision to go back to Korea. And there's one person you miss so ing much. You thought how does that person looked like right now. Does that person still remembers you?

 

----------

 

You sighed happily as you looked around the airport. You take a deep breath and smiled, "I missed this place.."

 

You missed everything about Seoul. The foods, the night market, the people, everything. It's good to be back. When you go to your new place after this, all you want to do is rest.

 

You looked around and found a taxi. You walked towards it and the driver approached you, taking your luggage to put it inside the trunk, closing it afterwards. You mumbled 'thank you' and hopped inside the car, giving him the address. Nothing changes when you passed by the tall buildings and the malls. The weather is cold and you missed it. But you missed the hot weather in Manila, though..

 

--

 

You went to your destination 30 minutes later, the driver took out your luggage from the trunk and smiled at you and bowed when you gave him the bill. You smiled and bowed back, walking towards the apartment in front of you. You smiled at the guard who greeted you at the entrance when you went inside, going straight through the reception.

 

"Excuse me. I'm Jaeri. I'm the one who reserved through online.." You smiled at the girl behind the desk.

 

"Oh. Right. Here's your key ma'am" She gave you a key and smiled, "..Have a nice day"

 

You smiled muttering 'thank you' before walking away towards the elevator. It opens as soon as you turned around, you gasped and ran to get inside. Sighing in relief that it didn't close before you. You pressed your floor number waiting patiently. The elevator dinged and you looked around as you stepped out, finding your door that was on the end part of the floor. You unlocked the door and stepped inside before closing the door.

 

You slipped off your shoes and smiled at the simple design of your unit. It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter