2/100 (Insominac)

Blasting Luck

Leo sighed as he looked out the dorm window. He was restless ever since the other members forced him to stay inside. It was boring at the dorm, and no amount of sweets can change that. It was late however, even for an idol like him. Leo would always read a book to help him sleep, but this time it didn't help him at all. He was about to sigh again when someone snuggled into his side. He looked down and saw it was Hyuk. His eyes grew confused at the young one next to him. Hyuk's half lidded eyes raised to meet his and he smiled. Leo gave a small smile back and made Hyuk lay down with his head on his lap. Running his fingers through the younger's hair, he knew that Hyuk was tired. Still, the lion couldn't help be feel happy that Hyuk chose to stay with him. With Hyuk slowly dozing off in his lap, and the rest of the member's snores ringing through the dorm; Leo felt content. On nights like these, he doesn't mind being unable to sleep.

Fin. (185 words)


Author's Note:

 Hullo again~ Felt like double updating since I have so many plans for this pairing. This was inspired by my own experience from summer camp. I didn't do much but I managed to get my best friend smiling that early morning haha. Do any of you guys have any experiences like these?

Comments, complaints, concerns? In the box below~

(December 14, 2014)