6/100 (3:28 AM)

Blasting Luck

I tossed and turned in my bed, unable to go sleep. I pouted to myself in the dark, knowing that it was my infatuation with a certain sunbae that took away my sleep. He was a really awesome person and had so many talents, being a singer and a athlete at the same time. Though, he recently came forth with the decision to quit because his injury was deemed too serious and permanent for him to continue soccer. I hugged the "Leo" doll I had when that thought entered my head. He looked so sad when he told the coach. Burying my face into the doll, I wished it was the actual person instead; it's just not the same. Sighing, I turned to the alarm clock to see what time it was and my eyes widened in shock. It was 3:28 AM! I have school and I won't be able to sleep for long! Quickly turning around, I hugged Leo to my chest and tried to fall asleep.

 
Fin. (170 words)

 


Author Notes:

Hey guys! I am officially back from the unofficial dead! It's been a long time (A year or two I think) since I was on this site, I even stopped favoring Kpop and delved into the punk rock scene. (Anyone for FOB, P!ATD, MCR, Paramore, and Twenty One Pilots?) In the time I was gone so many things happened, not to mention I head of to university in two weeks! I'm still staying on island (Hawaii), but it's such a thrill going to college! I can't wait to see what it has in store for me! But anyways, I came back to this site even though my love in music has changed because of the anime "Blue Exorcist" surprisingly! It reminded me of a fic I really enjoyed and favorited so I went on and from there I saw all my stories and new subscribers (yet another surprise).

Anyways, without further ado, comments, complaints, concerns? In the box below!

(August 5, 2016)