3/100 (Feather)

Blasting Luck

If there was legends of werewolves there was counter legends of werecats. Leo was one of them and was waiting for his mate.  He was already 1,924 years old and still roamed the earth. He forgot what being human was like. Since he was one of the domesticated creed of cats, he doesn't have the power to turn back into a human. Currently, he was underneath the care of a 20 year old called Sanghyuk. He was a lovely boy in Leo's eyes, and the werecat felt a pleasant tug whenever he was with the boy.

A feather passed by the window Leo was at and he impulsively jumped to the ground to chase the feather. Stopping to look back at the window, he inwardly shrugged; it was the second floor so he could get back easily. He was sure that his Hyuk wouldn't be back soon since he was at his university. Looking around for the feather, he found it floating down the street. Chasing after it, the werecat followed it all the way to the local park. He lost it after a strong gust blew it farther, and was about to get it but he heard his Hyuk calling him frantically. He looked at where the voice was coming from and saw the young one rushing to him. Sanghyuk scooped up the gray tabby and hugged him tightly. He then his heel and went straight home; while scolding Leo on the way. Sanghyuk was worried sick and kept the cat in his embrace.

Once they had reached home, Leo only mewled gently at the boy; trying to give him some reassurance. Sanghyuk sat on the couch and Leo followed suit; him curling on the boy's lap. The werecat felt the pleasant tugging even fiercer. He felt hot and his muscles were like taffy; stretching and coming together. Once the weird and hot sensation left him, he felt his Hyuk freeze. Leo wondered why would he freeze up when he registered the fact he has no tail. Looking down at himself, he saw that he was back in his human form. His surprised eyes met with Sanghyuk's confused ones; he smiled as big as he could and embraced the younger with his human form. He had found his mate, and his mate finally realized how much he cared for him.

A sudden cold draft went through the air, and Leo shivered. Suddenly, he remembered that he was and blushed deeply. He ran into the young boy's room and locked himself in it. Hyuk was stuck on the couch, dumbfounded that his gray tabby Leo turned into a man; not to mention a really attractive man as well. After the initial shock wore off, he fought with his blush and went to his door. Finding it locked, he put his ear to the door and listened to Leo - no, the man. - rant to himself about scaring his mate. Sanghyuk laughed to himself softly. He decided he liked his voice at that moment. It was awkward and weird but who knows? Maybe things will work out..

Fin. (520 words)


 

Author's Notes:

Hullo~ welcome old and new readers~ This time I went for something more interesting. Funny how one word can make a fantasy come alive.

Comments, complaints, concerns? In the box below~

(December 15, 2014)