4/100 (Cliche)

Blasting Luck

Hyuk was sitting on the terrace of his shared house with his boyfriend, Leo. He chuckled softly as he thought about his first love. She was an adorable person, a bit of a wall flower with a big heart. The beating of his heart, the nervous air around him, and the fluttering of the eyes as he shyly confessed to her; they were all strong cliches. He guessed that being rejected by his first love is also a cliche. He was also painfully corny about it as well; moping around for a couple weeks.

What wasn't so cliche was that a sunbae named Taekwoon came everyday to comfort the boy. Thanks to his hyung he eventually came back to his old self. Who knew? Hyuk fell back into the circle of cliches because of that hyung. This time, he found out through a certain redhead that his beloved hyung had also fallen into the same circle of cliches.

Step by step, they overcame their shyness and that was when Hyuk realized that you don't need a girl to be happy. Sometimes, your other half could be the same as you. Right now, Hyuk and Taekwoon are going through one cliche at a time.

Fin. (204 words)


Author's Notes:

Finally done with school and now is winter break! *Pops confetti* Now I can focus on working on my stories and maybe I can finally rewrite my old stories! Honestly, I have so much things I want to write so you guys should definatly come check out my stories! I'm planning on updating everything within this week, and I am thinking of posting another LeoxHyuk based story. Check out my BAP stories if you want too! ( I'm such a bad author for being so shameless in promotions LOL ^^; )

This prompt was inspired by my friend Sabrina, and her boyfriend Ben.

Comments, complaints, concerns? In the box below~

(December 22, 2014)