1/100 (Red Scarf)

Blasting Luck

I went to the park to blow off some steam from dance practice. I just couldn't get myself to immerse myself into the music. Just too much was on my mind and it frustrated me. Storming off to the pond and planning to throw some rocks into the pond, something red caught my eye. Stopping and looking around, I spotted a man resting against a tree. He was playing with the resident kittens. His eyes lifted up into half crescents as he watched the kittens try to paw the string he was dragging on the ground. I was fixed onto the scene; the man was cute even though his face was partially covered with his red scarf. I stared at this calming scene before I managed to rip my eyes away. I numbly left the park to go back; my thoughts filled with the man and his red scarf.


I was broken from my reverie when I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "Hyuk ah, what are you thinking of? You've been lost in thought for a while now" I looked at my hyung and softly smiled at him. "Something that made me really happy Leo hyung." Looking down, I fiddled with the red scarf he had given me. It was thanks to this scarf I had met him; it led me to my other half..

Fin. (228 words)


 

Author's Notes:

 Hullo readers~ this is the first chapter of LeoxHyuk. How was it so far? This was based off of their Christmas performance with Seo Inguk last year. Leo looked so amazing and adorable with his red scarf!

Comments, concerns, complaints? In the box below~

(December 14, 2014)