A Christmas to Remember

Miracle of Christmas

 

“Fany-ah~” Taeyeon was shocked for what she had done to the latter. The train was stopped, the door was opened, and Tiffany in a dash went out from the train.

 

“Wait!” Taeyeon instantly followed to where Tiffany was going.

 

“Why are you running away? Is it possible that…” Taeyeon said breathlessly once she had gotten Tiffany in her arm.

 

“Huh? Tae tae~Stupid!” Tiffany cut before Taeyeon could even finish. As usual, Tiffany smacked Taeyeon’s arm while jutting out her tongue.

 

“Ah. You are still the same. Maybe it was only my imagination. It’s dark now, let’s go have some dinner.” Taeyeon said weakly. She couldn’t lie that part of her was feeling relief but another part of her was disappointed.

 

“Hahaha~” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheeks; stretching it playfully.

 

Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany and walked hand in hand toward her car. Taeyeon was in silence; she didn’t say anything much while Tiffany would still be excited with every little thing that she saw. Nothing changed much. She was still the same Tiffany that Taeyeon brought from ‘special’ hospital months ago. Then how about the kisses just now? That too what Taeyeon would like to know. But, knowing that Taeyeon was wrong since Tiffany is woman and that there’s probability Tiffany kissed her out of her consciousness, Taeyeon decided to just forget it; that if she could.

 

They spent more time together in a restaurant, not far from the amusement park. Taeyeon wasn’t that rich but it didn’t mean she didn’t have spared money to spend for her and Tiffany. She treated Tiffany a delicious meal. Taeyeon invited Tiffany to Italian restaurant. It seemed that Tiffany liked the food for she finished her pasta on the plate in less than 15 minutes. Taeyeon didn’t say anything much. She would only spend most of her time in the restaurant by staring at Tiffany; starting from her beautiful eyes, pointed nose, well-shaped lips, and gorgeous smiles. By then, Taeyeon realized that she just let herself fall deeper for the latter.

 

They still had 2 hours left before the mall closed down. Taeyeon hurriedly ran to the mall which placed just blocks away from the restaurant. She however had promised Tiffany to go shopping. Taeyeon didn’t think of herself for she put Tiffany as her main priority. She bought new clothes for Tiffany along with shoes and wrist watch. She too helped Tiffany to choose her favorite perfume. She loved wearing perfume so she wanted Tiffany to have her own perfume too. The time they finished shopping, the mall was closed. Taeyeon was relief for she had successfully fulfilled every promise she offered Tiffany even though she wasn’t sure Tiffany knew and felt that.

 

“Come on, Fany~ Walk carefully. You will fall if you keep-“ Taeyeon quickly stepped forward and caught Tiffany safely.

 

“Ugh! Hmmpp~ Sweepy.” Tiffany mumbled incoherently.

 

“Fine. Here, get on.” Taeyeon squatted in front of Tiffany. The latter didn’t understand yet she believed in Taeyeon. Tiffany abruptly plopped down her body so that she fell on Taeyeon.

 

“Ufggh~ Be more careful, Tiffany.” Taeyeon slowly exhaled as she was trying to get up.

 

“What would you become if I wasn’t here to help you, huh?” Taeyeon teased while walking to her apartment room.

 

“ *SNORE* “

 

“I just hope you won’t drool on my cloth.” Taeyeon smiled and took a brief glance at the sleeping woman.

 

“Have you ever known what have you done to me huh, crazy woman?” Taeyeon chuckled bitterly.

 

“I never felt something like this before; something so indescribable that can only be felt when I am with you; happiness, giddy, greedy, and most of all… Love.” Taeyeon sadly confessed. She arrived soon in front of the door. She quietly unlocked the door and brought Tiffany in.

 

“I clearly know that this is totally wrong; this love that I have for you is wrong because it’s not love for sister nor is it love friend. What I feel for you is something bigger. I love you in romantic ways .” Taeyeon’s tears started to emerge from her eyes. Taeyeon slowly placed Tiffany on the comfy bed.

 

“You didn’t serenade me, you never tried to say something sweet to me, you never made attempts people usually do to their loved ones but still, I fall for you. It is weird, isn’t it?” Taeyeon continued as she softly caressed Tiffany’s cheek.

 

“I better go to my room and read the bible to clear my mind off of you.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Goodnight, Fany. Have a nice dream.” Taeyeon landed a kiss on Tiffany’s right cheek. She then left and closed the door.

 

“Tae tae” Tiffany mumbled with her eyes still closed tightly.

----------------------------------

 

“Ugh~” Taeyeon groaned. She fell asleep while reading bible last night and by now she felt something heavy made her uneasy to breath.

 

“Stupid!! Wakeyy~~” The sound of Tiffany’s voice woke Taeyeon up.

 

*KISS*

 

“Eywhh~ Morning breath and drools everywhere” Taeyeon sighed. She quickly sat up to wipe the drool of Tiffany on her cheek.

 

“Good morning~ How was your sleep?” Taeyeon smiled and asked.

 

“Hmmfftt.” Tiffany rubbed her sleepy eyes. There were dark circles under her eyes.

 

“What happened? Did you lack of sleep?” Taeyeon tidied up Tiffany’s fringe.

 

“Hmm~” Tiffany didn’t answer much. She made her head fall on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Once she felt it comfortable enough, she slowly closed her eyes. She found security in Taeyeon even though her mind wasn’t sane enough to process that.

 

“You weren’t sleeping enough, right? Poor girl. Continue to sleep while I am making breakfast.” Taeyeon helped Tiffany to lie down on the bed and covered the frail body with the blanket.

 

“Sleep tightly, big baby~” Taeyeon said before attempting to get up. She couldn’t stand up though since Tiffany was gripping her wrist weakly.

 

“Hmm? What’s up? I am sure you will be hungry when you wake up later.” Taeyeon giggled.  Tiffany didn’t change her mind and kept holding Taeyeon.

 

“Ara ara~ You win. I will accompany you to sleep.” Taeyeon carefully placed her body beside Tiffany. She rubbed Tiffany’s back to make her sleep faster.

 

“I feel like having a toddler.” Taeyeon chuckled. Tiffany had her eyes opened. She kept staring at Taeyeon weirdly.

 

“What? Do you not find me interesting and enticing in the morning with bad hair?” Taeyeon laughed to her own jokes.

 

*KISS*

 

“You should really stop that, Fany or I will fall deeper for you. It won’t do well for both of us.” Taeyeon smiled bitterly. It was hard to tell Tiffany that even though the latter couldn’t comprehend well.

 

“I don’t know when I started to feel something’s happening to me whenever you rewarded me a kiss; no matter where it would be. It feels like I am the happiest person when I am kissed by you. But.. It is wrong.” Taeyeon halted. She grazed Tiffany’s cheek tenderly with the back of her hand.

 

“I have repented my sin last night. I have admitted all my sins to God and asked for His help to prevent me from falling to well of sins deeper. It is purely my fault for you didn’t know what wrong you have been doing this time.” Taeyeon felt a hand touched her face and it was none than Tiffany’s.

 

“You deserved to be happy, Fany. I promise to make you happy and always have the same smile I always see every day. Your smile is the most beautiful smile I have ever seen.” Taeyeon complimented. Tiffany smiled hearing that.

 

“Yes, that smile you just showed me is the most beautiful smile for me. Keep that smile on your face always, okay?” Taeyeon’s tears started to appear.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany wiped Taeyeon’s tears using her own two thumbs.

 

“When you are like this, you surely look like a normal woman you know.” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Don’t you think that God is very secretive? He never let His people know what’s in His mind. His ways are unpredictable and beyond our wildest imagination. . As been stated in bible; Isaiah 55:8, ‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways’.” Taeyeon reminded.

 

“I never knew what His plan was by sending you to me. At that time, I felt God moved my heart that I approached the nurse and took you to my house.” Taeyeon told Tiffany. The older woman blinked her eyes rapidly in confusion.

 

“But now I realized that He sent you to make my life brighter. You give me colors to my once dull life. You taught me what love is; how love feels. You showed me things I never knew existed before. You gave me inspiration and encouraged me to always do my best in every little thing I do.” Taeyeon smiled sincerely.

 

“Even though the thing you did was only calling me stupid, but I know you have a good heart. You are too good that you sacrificed yourself for others’ happiness. Everyone has their own limit, including you. Maybe you didn’t know Jesus at that time that you felt your problem was too big that you have turned into like this.” Taeyeon placed her chin above Tiffany’s head so Tiffany’s head was hidden inside Taeyeon’s crook.

 

“Meeting each other has brought nothing but fortune for us, right? My life becomes brighter and finally I can love and treasure someone that is not God; and you.. You finally know who Jesus is. He is our salvation who has sacrificed Himself to repent mortals’ sins.” Taeyeon closed her eyes.

 

“Thank you, Fany-ah. I will try my best to treat you as my own sister from now own. I will control my feelings better.” Taeyeon looked Tiffany and ruffled her hairs cutely.

 

“Thank you, Tae.” Tiffany mimicked. Taeyeon’s eyes opened widely but she composed herself after that. She knew it was only Tiffany trying to copy her words.

 

“Now sleep.” Taeyeon instructed. Tiffany scooted closer and hugged Taeyeon.

 

“Such a baby indeed.” Taeyeon chuckled yet hugged her back. Once she was ensured that Tiffany was already sleeping, she left and cooked for breakfast.

------------------------------

 

Through the years,

We all will be together,

If the Fates allow

Hang a shining star upon the highest bough.

And have yourself a merry little Christmas now~”

 

Clapping hands sound could be heard distinctly. Every each of the visitors stood up; doing standing ovation for the performance of Taeyeon. The small woman smiled widely and stood up also before doing bow and excused herself. She felt happy for it meant the audiences were indeed watching her singing. She didn’t know if not because of the clapping hands because during the performance, she was closing her eyes and immersed by the song itself. She imagined many things that happened to her in the past that she almost teared up while singing.

 

“Good performance as always, Taeng.” A hand landed on her shoulder and it made her turn around.

 

“Thank you, Soo.” Taeyeon gulped the remaining water in the glass and put it on the kitchen island.

 

“I sensed sadness on your singing though. Care to share?” Sooyoung stood beside Taeyeon.

 

“What sadness are you talking about, Soo? The song is just like that; similar with the one I sang. So, if it sounded too sad, you can just blame the song creator.” Taeyeon grinned.

 

“Lie all you want, Taeng. You know Santa doesn’t like naughty kids.” Sooyoung scoffed.

 

“Santa? Really? How old are you?” Taeyeon laughed.

 

“Shut up.” Sooyoung avoided Taeyeon’s eyes. She was embarrassing but she couldn’t deny that she actually still believed in Santa Claus.

 

“You know that I really care about you, right? I also know that you have been decreasing your time with Tiffany lately.” Sooyoung started another topic.

 

“What are you talking about? I never did that.” Taeyeon denied the accusation.

 

“Another denial I see. You would always visit her first whenever your performance is done but within this week, you only accompanied her and picked her up once you have done. That’s that.” Sooyoung stated.

 

“Geez. Having a detective as a lover has affected you this much, I assume?” Taeyeon could only smile a little. She then walked to nearby stool and sat on that. Sooyoung followed behind and occupied the stool beside Taeyeon.

 

“I am your best friend, Taeng and best friend has to pay attention to her friend. To put it simply, that’s what I have done.” Sooyoung tapped Taeyeon’s shoulder and clasped it before smiling kindly to Taeyeon. The smile was kind and sincere, just like Sooyoung in Taeyeon’s eyes.

 

“I am just trying my best to be a nice and rightful God’s lamb.” Taeyeon sighed while staring at her empty glass. Her stare however was as empty as her glass.

 

“My lover is indeed a detective; a very bright one to be honest but I am not half as smart as her to understand what you meant, my friend.” Sooyoung earnestly said and grinned.

 

“I am afraid to love, Soo.” Taeyeon shortly answered to Sooyoung’s question.

 

“Why are you afraid to love when you haven’t even… Wait! Don’t tell me that~” Sooyoung stole a glance to her friend beside her.

 

“Yeah. I am afraid so.” Taeyeon let out another sigh.

 

“But… She isn’t even normal enough to feel your love, Taeng.” Sooyoung understood now. She felt bad for Taeyeon. But then again, who could decide whom you would love and when it would be, right?

 

“That’s not the only problem I am thinking of, Soo. There’s a bigger thing that I cannot fight because even if I did, I would always come as a loser. Why? Because it is absolute and there is nothing I can do.” Taeyeon used complicated words that Sooyoung could only grin idiotically.

 

“I wish Sunny was here now.” Sooyoung huffed.

 

“I don’t mean to offend you but I am a very religion person and loving the same gender is wrong in His eyes, Soo. I am trying hard to get rid of my feelings because of that main reason. The fact that she is not sane enough would be thing to be thought later.” Taeyeon carefully said, trying not to offend or hurt Sooyoung in anyway with her words.

 

“I see..” Sooyoung halted.

 

“I don’t understand much about your Christian even though I am a Christian myself.” Sooyoung chuckled.

 

“But all I know that love is never wrong. It is a pure and innocent feeling that created to bring peace and no harm to this world. Love is needed to transform hatred into understanding; rage into composed, and resentment into affection. So gender aside, your love is never wrong to begin with.” Sooyoung smiled to Taeyeon. The smaller woman was shocked with wise Sooyoung just blurted out seconds ago.

 

“Yes, you love a woman instead of a man but then again, who can blame you? Love is something beyond our control. Have I told you about how I met Sunny and decided to stand still and nurture my love for her?” Taeyeon shook her head.

 

“I met her about three years ago. At that time, my father was still the one who ran this restaurant. Sunny was hired by my father to investigate Finance Manager whom my father suspected. My father found oddness with profitability report on the last three months and that’s why he assumed there’s embezzlement within that division.” Sooyoung started telling her love story to Taeyeon.

 

“To make it short, Sunny’s capability surpassed my father’s prediction. I was there all along to accompany my father and helped Sunny doing her job. All the time, I meticulously paid attention to her. Her smartness, agility, brilliance, and skill had made me fallen for her. I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her. It was hard to handle myself at first. I mean, it’s my first love and I fell for a woman, instead of man. I am sure that what you are feeling right now, right?” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“I kept fighting with my feelings and denied it all I could. I ordered my assistant to replace me so I wouldn’t need to meet her and fall for her deeper each day. But on the very last day, I secretly was there and watched how she was shaking my father’s hand and how my father had a bright smile for Sunny’s mission had been achieved.” Sooyoung smiled while remembering the scene.

 

“I had a battle with myself. A part of me wanted to let her go and go on with life. I ensured myself that I would find another; a person who has different gender and whom I could love as much as or even more than I love Sunny. Yet, another part of me said otherwise. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth.” Sooyoung halted.

 

“I saw her noticing me. I saw how her eyes said that she probably had the same feelings for me, or if not, I was at least sure she had some interests in me. She smiled at me, but I acknowledged the pain behind the smile.” Taeyeon heard the story meticulously.

 

“And?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I waited until she exited my father’s office. I quietly followed her and I was sure she knew it too that I was walking behind her. Once she already near her car, I immediately ran and gripped her wrist, turning her body around and clashed my lips with her lips.” Taeyeon gasped hearing it.

 

“You are surprised, aren’t you? I was too, but at that time, my logic was totally lost so I let my heart to take a lead. What more surprising is, the fact that she kissed me back. We kissed and once the kiss ended, she said to me; ‘You finally brave enough to convey your feelings, Soo. Even in an unpredictable way. But I have to say I like it. By the way, yes I like you too.’ And that’s where it started.” Sooyoung ended.

 

“So, what I am trying to say is; you love with your heart, not your brain. Besides, don’t people say; ‘I love you with all my heart’? I never once said people confessed by saying: ’I love you with all my brain’.” Taeyeon laughed hearing Sooyoung’s jokes.

 

“Anyway, how your life is; what you want to do with your life; and with whom you want to spend the rest of your life is; are totally depend on yourself, Taeng. I can only advise you and share you my experiences.” Sooyoung turned serious and mature.

 

“Thank you, Soo. Let me think about it first, okay? I will try talking to God every night until I have the answer. Meanwhile, I too will try not to treat Tiffany differently.” Taeyeon felt much better after talking with Sooyoung.

 

“Please do. It is not fair for her. Even though, she hasn’t been sane enough

to understand, but I am sure, she can feel the difference with your behavior and treatment toward her.” Sooyoung ruffled Taeyeon’s hairs.

“Off you go now. Tiffany is waiting for you~” Sooyoung encouraged Taeyeon to stand up and meet Tiffany. The latter nodded her head and started walking to where Tiffany was.

-----------------------------

 

“Haaachhuuuu~~~” Tiffany sneezed and soon snorted.

 

“Eiii.. that’s what you get for staying outside too long.” Taeyeon wiped Tiffany’s nose patiently with a sheet of tissue.

 

It was right. Since the day she was advised by Sooyoung, Taeyeon’s treatment toward Tiffany gradually changed. If not, it was better than before. All of Taeyeon’s attention was divided for God and Tiffany. Undoubtedly, God had Taeyeon’s attention. Taeyeon would always seek for Tiffany whenever she had a break from her performance. She too sometimes played even only for minutes before she went out and conducted another performance. Taeyeon was happy and perhaps it was only Taeyeon’s hallucination, but Tiffany too looked happier and her smile looked more beautiful and… It made Taeyeon fall deeper.

 

Just yesterday, Taeyeon got a day off. It was now 3 days before Christmas and yesterday, she spend her time outside with Tiffany. The snow had fallen and Taeyeon invited Tiffany to a nearby park. They played and even made a snowman. Tiffany didn’t know how to so what she was doing was only disturbing Taeyeon that it took the woman almost two hours to finish the snowman. She didn’t forget to take a picture with Tiffany along with the snowman she had made. She asked for help from a woman to take picture of Tiffany and her. It was a beautiful day with bright weather.

 

The day was too supportive that Taeyeon forgot the time. By the time they reached home, Tiffany started to sneeze. Taeyeon offered Tiffany warm water but unfortunately, it didn’t help much. The sneeze wasn’t as bad as today though. The day before, Tiffany would sneeze but that’s that, yet today, the woman was sneeze and cough. Her voice too sounded heavier than usual. That made Tiffany groaned and hit Taeyeon more often than she used to. Taeyeon understood very well why she did that. She never once left Tiffany side and took care of her more than well. She even took another day off for she couldn’t leave Tiffany’s side.

 

“Tae~ Huhuuu~Stupid Tae~” Tiffany protested. Since some time ago, the latter could address Taeyeon quite well. She knew Taeyeon’s name and she would call her Tae or sometimes Taetae.

 

“I know I know, this is my entire fault. I am so sorry, Fany.” Taeyeon apologized.

 

“Haacchuu~~ Ugghh~~” Tiffany sneezed a little louder that it splashed on Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Eissh.. How could you~” Taeyeon wiped her face. Tiffany grinned.

 

*KISS*

 

“Yah! Your virus would infect me if- Never mind.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Anyway, it’s almost time for dinner. Have a rest for now. I will cook you warm soup.” Taeyeon helped Tiffany to lie down comfortably and covered her with warm blanket.

 

“I will be back soon, Fany. Promise~” Taeyeon said once she looked Tiffany’s eyes that indirectly begging her to stay.

 

“Good girl. Now sleep.” Taeyeon smiled. She kissed Tiffany’s forehead and left Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon did all her best to make Tiffany recover soon but the woman wasn’t getting better at all. In the middle of the night, Tiffany’s condition worsened. She couldn’t stop sneezing that her nose turned red. Taeyeon touched Tiffany’s forehead and she felt her temperature was quite high. Without any second thought, the woman lifted Tiffany bridal style and brought her to hospital. She was afraid something worse would happen to the woman if she was being stubborn and let Tiffany stay home. Tiffany was quickly treated and admitted to an emergency room. Taeyeon was waiting outside the emergency room nervously. She prayed very hard so her Lord would save Tiffany.

 

Taeyeon didn’t even mind with the fact she was still wearing pajamas. She waited and paced around to reduce her nervousness but not to avail. The scene was like a soon to be father who’s waiting for his wife giving a birth. Hours passed but still not news coming out. Taeyeon fell asleep on the chair with uncomfortable position. It was almost dawn when a nurse woke her up and said that Tiffany was okay. Taeyeon could finally breathe in relief. The nurse also told her to go home and wash herself because Tiffany was asleep by then. Taeyeon obediently nodded and did what she was told.

 

“Fany-ah~” The woman whom used to be called Fany turned her head around.

 

“Are you feeling better?” Taeyeon asked as she was walking closer.

 

“I was worried you know. But I am glad that you are okay now. I am sorry for being insensitive and didn’t bring you here as soon as you showed symptoms.” Taeyeon smiled weakly. She sat on the chair beside the bed where Tiffany was laying.

 

“Stupid Tae~” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand and replied the smile.

 

“I guess you are too weak to hit me, eh? Should I hit myself then?” Taeyeon had one had on the air when Tiffany grabbed her hand and brought it back down.

 

“Hahahaha~” Tiffany suddenly laughed as she used to.

 

“Thank you. You are trying to make me feel better, right?” Taeyeon wiped a tear of happiness from her eye.

 

“How can I not fall for you deeper if you are being so adorable like this, huh?” Taeyeon pouted. Tiffany followed and pouted too.

 

“Can I bear the honor to be the one to kiss you now?” Taeyeon leaned in. Tiffany closed her eyes and finally their lips met.

 

“TIFFANY~ I am here now~” Suddenly the door opened and it startled both women.

 

“Uh oh. We are coming not in the right time, Soo.” Sunny quickly made a maneuver and prevented Sooyoung from coming in.

 

“Eh? Why?” Sooyoung tip toed and took a peek to the stiff Taeyeon.

 

“Just listen to me.” Sunny strictly stated and Sooyoung said no more.

 

“Have fun, Taeng. We will come after lunch~” Sunny winked and left together with her lover.

 

“Err…” Taeyeon scratched her neck nervously. Tiffany was staring at her weirdly.

------------------------

 

“I am so sorry, Soo. I cannot attend the Christmas Eve celebration.” Taeyeon apologized. She just asked permission to leave early. Once, Tiffany was still in hospital and secondly, she couldn’t lie that she wanted to spend Christmas Eve with Tiffany.

 

“Like I have said so many times; it’s okay. Besides, Sunny’s friend, Jessica has said yes. She should be here in another five minutes. Good thing is, she has an angelic voice too, even though her personality is kinda… um… unique?” Sooyoung bit her bottom lip, she didn’t want her option about Jessica was heard by Sunny.

 

“Unique?” Taeyeon reconfirmed.

 

“Yeah. You will know when you see her. Besides, it’s not the first time she has replaced you. She has been replacing you for quiet sometimes though. It’s just fate hasn’t made you meet her.” Sooyoung exclaimed.

 

“I should see her then. I have to say thank you for replacing me all these times. You said, she would come in 5 minutes, right? Then I will just wait.” Taeyeon made up her mind. She too actually kind of curious with Sooyoung’s statement about the ‘unique’ Jessica.

 

“That would be wonderful.” Sooyoung agreed.

 

“Anyhow, what’s the theme for tonight’s celebration?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Phantom of The Opera.” Sooyoung replied.

 

“Uh? Why so?”

 

“Uhmm.. It’s Sunny’s idea actually. The guests are asked to wear a mask, so you can also call as mask party. The idea behind that is God never sees our physique or appearance. God will never judge you based on your make-up or dresses or wealth. God’s eyes see much deeper than that. Uhm.. that’s that I guess. I forgot the rest though.” Sooyoung laughed.

 

“Whoa.. That is such a deep meaning. Sunny is indeed very bright.” Taeyeon praised sincerely.

 

“She is.” Sooyoung smiled proudly.

 

“Ah! She has come. Jessica, right here!” Sooyoung stood up and waved her hand to a person whom Taeyeon assumed as Jessica.

 

“What?” It was the first word coming out from Jessica.

 

“Good evening, my name is Taeyeon. It’s nice to finally meet you.” Taeyeon politely stood up and offered her hand.

 

Taeyeon had to admit, the woman called Jessica was beautiful. She had a long blonde and smooth hair, porcelain skin, pointed nose, and thin lips yet shaped enticingly. Judging from her look alone, Taeyeon could know that Jessica wasn’t ordinary woman; she must have come from wealthy family.

 

“The name is Jessica. Same goes to you.” Jessica shook her hand but not for long.

 

“Is this all? Can I go to backroom to have a change then?” Jessica didn’t follow Taeyeon to sit. She crossed her hands on her chest and tapped her feet on the ground impatiently.

 

“Wait. I want to say thank you. Thank you very much for replacing me numerously.” Taeyeon stood up and ran to Jessica so she was currently standing up before the blonde.

 

“Oh. That’s okay. Besides, my holiday wouldn’t be end until next month. But! Don’t expect me to replace you in the next month. I am a very busy person and I have college to attend.” Jessica firmly stated or more like threatened Taeyeon.

 

“O..okay. I will try not to trouble you further. Again, thank you.” Taeyeon bowed. Jessica scoffed and left both Taeyeon and Sooyoung.

 

“Because I don’t know how to address her behavior properly, I can only call her unique.” Sooyoung whispered inside Taeyeon’s ear.

 

“Is still in college? How old is she?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

 

“She is in the last semester of her master degree. And~ She is as old as you.” Sooyoung informed.

 

“I see. Oh well, I gotta go now. Merry Christmas Soo! Tell Sunny I said hi okay! I will try texting her later.” Taeyeon prepared her things and put all her belongings into her purse.

 

“Will do. Say hi too to Tiffany from me and Sunny.” Sooyoung walked Taeyeon to the front door.

 

“Alright. Bye~” Taeyeon ran a little to her car while waving goodbye to Sooyoung.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t wait to arrive at the hospital. But then again, she didn’t want to come empty handed. She pulled her car aside in front of the Italian restaurant she once visited with Tiffany. She ordered the same pasta Tiffany had eaten before along with white wine. She asked the waiters to be hurried since she wanted to meet Tiffany that much. After about half an hour, she already had the packaged food inside her palm. She drove faster to the hospital and finally arrived safely.

 

She unfastened her seatbelt in a rush and ran to the elevator. She continuously huffed and sighed for the elevator hadn’t come when all she wanted was to be inside Tiffany’s room already. She couldn’t wait longer and finally decide to just ascend the stairs. It was tiring yes, but she knew meeting Tiffany would vanish her tiredness later. She again ran with the remaining energy to the front of Tiffany’s room.

 

“Fany-ah~” Taeyeon called and didn’t even knock.

 

“Fany…. Wait! Where is she?!” Taeyeon turned anxious and her emotions became unstable when she found empty bed with few nurses inside the room. One thing was sure, she couldn’t find Tiffany inside the room like how she expected she would.

 

“I am sorry, Mam. The patient escaped. We arrived here 5 minutes ago just to find here nowhere.” The nurse hesitantly said.

 

“No…” Taeyeon fell down hard on the floor.

-------------------------

 

Err.. Can I change my mind? I don’t think I can complete it within two chapters >.<

And.. Huge drama is ahead~ Don’t worry for I won’t leave you hanging. It will be double update XD

I was crying when I wrote the next chapter T.T

Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you okay? Anyway, if I may suggest, please hear sad songs while reading the next chapter to make you more immersed onto the story~ Here are my songs suggestion for you to hear:

  • Dave Koz – First Love
  • Kenny G – Loving You
  • Depapepe – Wedding Bell
  • Air supply – Goodbye

Most of them are instrumental songs but it suits the chapter. Trust me ^^

Don’t forget to leave comment before you press NEXT button okay? :P