Angels We Have Heard On High

Miracle of Christmas

The rustling sound coming from the entrance made Sooyoung stopped whatever she was doing. It was still 2 hours from opening time. She made her way to the front just to see Taeyeon walking through the restaurant main hall. Taeyeon smiled at her and sat at the table for two. The little woman gestured for Sooyoung to come after her and she did.

 

“Wow! I just gave you two days off and look how you are~ You are in such horrible state!” Sooyoung commented honestly. Tayeon’s dark circles under her eyes were too obvious to hide, not to mention the tired eyes and the not so fresh expression she had.

 

“Care to tell me more? Is it related to Tiffany? How do you cope up with her anyway? You haven’t told me a thing since the day you followed that nurse to the hospital.” Sooyoung added. She hinted one of her available waiters to give them drinks.

 

“What’s there to tell? You have seen how I am anyway. It’s enough to explain, isn’t it?” Taeyeon smiled weakly.

 

“What did she do to you?” Sooyoung tilted her head and take a look at Taeyeon more meticulously.

 

“She is.. good I think? If we put the fact that she was screaming at my face the moment I turned off the light on her room and she was hitting me numerously when I tried to calm her down.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Whoa whoa.. Stop right there. What happened to her for real?! Where did she hit you? Do you have any bruises? Want me to accompany you to doctor?” Sooyoung looked worried. She touched Taeyeon’ shoulder and it made Taeyeon flinch.

 

“She hit you everywhere, didn’t she?” Taeyeon nodded hesitantly to Sooyoung’s question.

 

“Sighed. I know it would be bad the second you were out of your mind and went with that nurse. Just return her back to hospital, Taeng. It’s only been two days and you are already like this. Imagine what she can do to you for months to come!” Sooyoung scolded Taeyeon.

 

“I will never return her back. I am not giving up on her, Soo.” Taeyeon quickly denied.

 

“Soo!” Both Taeyeon and Sooyoung turned their heads to see Sunny walking to their table.

 

“Hello, bunny! What brings you here?” Sooyoung stood up and left a peck on Sunny’s cheek.

 

“I am just passing nearby so I thought; why not visit my big baby while I am here?” Sunny chuckled when Sooyoung’s face became redden.

 

“Hi, Tae! I see  you are not so well. Why are you forcing yourself to come to work then? I won’t mind replacing you for another day.” Sunny generously offered. Yes. Sunny was the one to replace Taeyeon for the past two days.

 

“It’s okay, Sunny. I don’t want to trouble you further. Thank you for your offer by the way.” Taeyeon replied the smile.

 

“I heard about the story from Sooyoung. So, I assume you are like this because of her. Tell us more. I want to know.” Sunny was known as a straightforward person, unlike Sooyoung so yeah, she was here and spoke whatever her mind told her.

 

“Where was I.. Hmm.. The first day wasn’t that bad. I guess she was tired from yelling and such. She was laughing, making weird noises, and kept asking for red liquid on our way home. I ignored her since I needed to be focus on driving. I took her inside my place. She looked around and suddenly jumped to the kitchen area.” Taeyeon halted. The waiter came and brought 3 glasses of cappuccino with ice.

 

 “I followed her by instinct just to find that she had retrieved a knife. She pointed the knife toward me while laughing. She enchanted that she would kill me if I get closer and if I touched her.” Taeyeon massaged her head, still affected by the memory.

 

“Wow.. that’s so scary, Taeng.” Sunny said and gulped hard.

 

“I know right. I gave her my sincerest smile and told her that I would never hurt her, that I was a good person that would try to help her. I asked her to put the knife away. Thankfully, she did what I said.” Taeyeon exhaled.

 

“And then?” Sooyoung asked. She was so curious and wanted Taeyeon to just continue.

 

“She then roamed randomly around my house. I just followed her silently from behind. I am sure she knew that I was following her but she didn’t say a thing. She ascended the stairs and went to room after room. Once she was done, she sat on the floor and rubbed her tummy. I knew she’s hungry. She suddenly looked up and stared at me intensely. It’s so cute, though.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“I reached out for her hand and she took it. I led her to the kitchen and made her sit on the stool. I cooked for her; it’s only a simple cooking that wouldn’t take long to be cooked. She didn’t do anything while I was cooking. I assume she only stared at me from behind.” Taeyeon ended.

 

“Continue~” Both Sunny and Sooyoung whined.

 

“What’s with you?” Taeyeon giggled.

 

“After eating, she smiled at me for the first time. If I am not mistaken, she also murmured thank you to me. She got on her feet and went upstairs. She entered the room beside my bedroom. I don’t know but I think she treated it as her own room. She climbed the bed and lay on her back.” Taeyeon told both curious women.

 

“Cute!!!” Sunny and Sooyoung screamed.

 

“Shuusshh..” Taeyeon reacted.

 

“She looked above at the ceiling and mumbled numbers. Maybe she counted sheep to sleep.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Not long after, she went to sleep just like that.” Taeyeon drank her drink.

 

“But you said, she was screaming when you turned off the lamp.”Sooyoung reminded.

 

“It happened on the second and third day.” Taeyeon corrected.

 

“I didn’t know what happened to her when she was still sane and normal. The second day went on as usual, she would laugh here and there, doing what she wanted, screaming at times, and smacked me when I tried to touch her.” Taeyeon started another story.

 

“Why did you try to touch her anyway? What’s inside your dirty mind, Taeng?” Sooyoung smirked.

 

“YAH! What do you mean?! I only touched her slightly on her shoulder or patted her arm to wake her up and have breakfast. That’s that!” Taeyeon frowned.

 

“I know, Taeng. She was just teasing you.” Sunny laughed along.

 

“When night came, I brought her to her room. She didn’t want at first, rebelling and hitting me. I kind of lost my patience that lifted her up on my shoulder and-“

 

“Whoaa~ Hercu-Taeng!” Sooyoung, again .

 

“Shut up, broomstick!” Taeyeon finally fought back.

 

“Hahaha.. She is indeed like broomstick. Continue, Taeng.” Sunny asked.

 

“I placed her on the bed. I covered her body with the blanket. She didn’t react much so I thought she was okay with that. I then got up and turned off the light. She suddenly got up too and ran to my direction. She hit me hard and screamed on my face, saying horrible words to me.” Taeyeon palmed her face.

 

“What words?” Sunny asked.

 

“Bastard, you, damn you, son of a , and such.” Taeyeon said.

 

“I the light immediately and she looked calmer. I took her hand back to bed and made her sleep on it again. She grabbed my hand tightly, practically asking me to stay with her. She even scooted herself cutely. So I accompanied her to sleep for two days. The thing is, it was very hard to make her asleep.” Taeyeon let out another sigh.

 

“She would giggle, laugh, played with my face, and such and such until 2 am or even more.” Taeyeon pointed the dark circles on her eyes.

 

“Oh now I know why.” Sooyoung nodded.

 

“That’s the end of the story.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Where is she now? You left her alone?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon nodded.

 

“I have to. I need to work to make a life. I just hope she would be okay.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Actually, I have tried to search for some information related to her secretly. Do you want me to tell you?” Sunny took a quick glance at Sooyoung to ask for approval from her. Sooyoung nodded her head twice.

 

“In my normal state, I would say no but since the woman we are talking about is in my house now; it’s not wrong to know more about her, right?” Taeyeon leaned her back more comfortably, preparing to hear what Sunny about to say.

 

“Tiffany Hwang or in Korean, Hwang Miyoung comes from a wealthy family. She is the youngest child of Hwang family. She has one older brother and one older sister. Have you ever heard of HDE?” Sunny asked.

 

“Heavy Duty Equipment?” Taeyeon answered hesitantly.

 

“It’s Hwang Duty Equipment. They replaced Heavy with Hwang. They provide equipment rental services, from Heavy Duty Equipment such as Wheel Loader, Crane, and Forklift to Light Vehicle such as full cabin and double cabin and containers. They even have their own shore base area.” Sunny explained.

 

“Waah.. it means they are extremely rich, right?” Taeyeon’s eyes almost popped out from its socket.

 

“Yep! The family, however own a mansion in Gangnam area. Tiffany is known to be a very humble woman so you wouldn’t know what she has if you didn’t dig out deeper about her family background.” Sunny continued.

 

“She spent her life mostly in States. She finished her study there and went back to stay in Korea so she can live with the rest of her family. She was born in August 1st, 1992 or in other words, she is older than you by one year.” Sunny paused.

 

“Then it means she is very well-behaved and polite. I am sure she has good manner too. The question will be, how can she become like this?” Sooyoung interjected.

 

“Both of her older siblings had married. Their marriages were forced or it is safe to say that they got married not because of love.” Sunny turned to Sooyoung.

 

“They didn’t want their children to marry someone that not as rich as them. In order to strengthen their power in business, specifically in Logistic area.” Sunny asked for another glass from the waiter.

 

“I never thought that kind of parents still exist nowadays. I mean, come on! It’s 2014 already!” Sooyoung protested.

 

“I agree with Sooyoung. Poor children. However, the bible says that you should respect your parents no matter what so you will live for long and-“

 

“Okay okay. I understand, Taeng. We will always lose whenever you discuss about bible.” Sooyoung stopped Taeyeon from talking further. The shorter woman could only smile sheepishly.

 

“I don’t know the exact reason why she can be like this though, but my guess it’s because of love.” Sunny halted and inhaled.

 

“Is it that bad?” Taeyeon impatiently asked.

 

“She fell in love with a very ordinary man. He was a bartender in a café she used to visit often. She always went there whenever she felt stressed of her family. She felt bad for her brother and sister yet she couldn’t do anything. She met this man. He never failed to make her mood better so eventually they fell for another.” Sunny started to slowly answer Sooyoung’s previous question.

 

“No one can control their feelings, right? Moreover when it comes to love. Tiffany knew her relationship can never be accepted, but she loved this man too much to leave him. She told her siblings and they supported her. They encouraged her to tell their parents should Tiffany want to retain the relationship.” Sunny welcomed her newly brought drink and immediately gulped it.

 

“One day, she bravely told them when they were having dinner. Her parents enraged. Her siblings had tried helping her but not to avail. Her parents were too powerful that they asked her to quickly break up. They even threatened her to make the poor man life miserable if Tiffany didn’t follow what they said.” Sunny said.

 

“That’s worst.” Sooyoung protested again. Taeyeon nodded, agreeing to Sooyoung’s thought.

 

“I presume that’s why she often came here lately. That’s because she couldn’t visit the bar where he works, right?” Sunny nodded to Taeyeon’s question.

 

“To prevent Tiffany from seeing him anymore, her parents arranged a meeting with a man that has been appointed to be Tiffany’s future husband. Tiffany rejected it immediately but again, her parents used the dirty trick and said they would harm her ex if she didn’t do what they told.” Sunny continued.

 

“That’s disgusting!” Sooyoung again interrupted in the middle of the storytelling.

 

“Will you please stop disturbing me? You can say your protest out lout when I have finished.” Sunny scolded her lover.

 

“Sorry, Bunny.” Sooyoung looked at the floor, feeling afraid of her girlfriend. Taeyeon chuckled seeing them interacting cutely.

 

“And so Tiffany obediently did what they told her again. Her personality has changed extremely. She used to be so extrovert and an outgoing person, but since her parents started to use their power on her, she became introvert and didn’t talk much. I don’t know the rest though.” Sunny said.

 

“But I heard that it didn’t go well; Tiffany and the man her parents appointed I meant. News said the man was a jerk. I don’t know how it is related to Tiffany being insane though.” Sunny added.

 

“Poor woman. She is rich and has everything yet she is lacked of love and happiness.” Taeyeon said in return.

 

“Anyway, how do you know all these? Who told you?” Taeyeon curiously asked.

 

“I am a detective, Taeng. I always hide the informant. I am sorry but it is confidential.” Sunny smiled a little, feeling bad for she couldn’t answer Taeyeon’s question.

 

“It’s okay. Thank you for telling me all this.” Taeyeon reassured.

 

“I hope it will be useful for  you.” Sooyoung patted Taeyeon’s palm.

 

“It surely helps. At least now I can understand how huge her problem is. If only she already knows Jesus, I am sure she wouldn’t become like this. God never give problems more than we can bear.” Taeyeon commented.

 

“Why don’t you slowly introduce her to Jesus then?” Sunny gave an idea.

 

“Yep~ I am planning to do so.” Taeyeon nodded.

 

“But how? I don’t mean to be rude but she is not so normal by now, right?” Sunny carefully asked.

 

“Yep~ But then again, God too never shows us normal path to reach Him, right? I will just try and let God do the rest.” Taeyeon smiled wider. She was always happy whenever she talked about how great her Lord was.

 

“You and your belief for God is immeasurable. Anyway, get ready. Your show will be in another half an hour.” Sooyoung showed Taeyeon her watch on her wrist.

 

“I know that. Well then, I need to get change now. Thank you very much for the info, Sunny. I will see you later, okay?” Taeyeon stood up.

 

“I will just stay here longer and talk with my baby. Until then, Tae.” Sunny waved.

 

“She is a very strong girl, don’t you think?” Sooyoung told Sunny once Taeyeon was out of their sight.

 

“Yes, she is indeed. She is even stronger than a rock. You know, rock will deform and it will be eroded eventually as the time passes, but look at her. She never once changes her thought and principal about God even after all these years. I admire her for that.” Sunny rested her head on Sooyoung’s shoulder.

 

“She has positive aura around her. She is always trying to be positive no matter what happens in her life. She often helps me to regain my spirit back whenever I feel stressed and burdened. I am so lucky to have her as one of my employees. I will never let her go from this restaurant.” Sooyoung brought Sunny’s seat closer. She kissed Sunny’s crown.

 

“You are lucky. Always encourage her, Soo. She just made a huge decision by making Tiffany stay with her. First, Tiffany is crazy that she will always trouble Taeyeon. Secondly, she will be dead the moment Tiffany’s family found her.” Sunny sighed.

 

“Is it possible for crazy person to become normal again?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I don’t know either, Soo. Let’s just pray for her.” Sunny ended the topic. They then started to talk about other matters.

---------------------------------------------

 

Taeyeon parked her car in her usual spot. She unfastened her seatbelt and climbed off of the car. She didn’t forget to ensure the car’s doors had been locked before she left the car. She walked to the lobby while having so many thoughts inside her head. She didn’t know what Tiffany did while she was away. In one side, she was afraid that unexpected things happened but on the other side, she was so sure God would help her taking care of Tiffany from up above. She brought her tired body to the front door of her apartment. She had two works for today so undoubtedly, she was tired as hell. She just hoped Tiffany wouldn’t do something funny later.

 

“Fany-ah~  I am home.” Taeyeon announced as soon as she entered the front door.

 

“Tiffany? Where are you?” Taeyeon became worried when she couldn’t hear any sounds from inside.  

 

She was scared something bad happened to the woman. Taeyeon didn’t even bother to place the shoes properly for she practically ran inside the house. She found the living room was a mess. And there she was, Tiffany, the woman Taeyeon had been looking for. Tiffany was sitting on the long couch, watching cartoon movie. Taeyeon wondered how come Tiffany could turn on the TV. Maybe, she pressed the remote accidentally. Taeyeon heard sniffs coming from Tiffany so she walked closer.

 

“Tiffany, are you okay?” Taeyeon sat beside the crying woman.

 

“Huwaa~ Huhuhuhhu… *sob* *sob*” Tiffany reacted abnormally.

 

“Have you eaten? I have prepared the food on the table in the kitchen. You did eat that, right?” Taeyeon asked again. She knew the latter wouldn’t answer her appropriately but it’s okay. At least, Tiffany would respond it even when the response wouldn’t be related to her questions.

 

“Whoaa! What the~ Sighed.” Taeyeon almost yelled when Tiffany suddenly grabbed her scarf and used it to wipe her tears and the sticky liquid coming out from her nose.

 

“Yeah. Use it well. It’s Sooyoung’s gift anyway.” Taeyeon sighed weakly. She chuckled silently seeing Tiffany graze her own face messily.

 

“I will go seeing whether you have eaten my food or not. Wait here, okay?” Taeyeon brought herself up and ruffled Tiffany’s hair before going to the kitchen.

 

“Okay. I should have expected this, right? You have to be strong, Taeyeon-ah! You can do it well!” Taeyeon encouraged herself.

 

Seeing the food splattered everywhere made her on the verge of crying. Yes, Tiffany ate it but it seemed like she turned the plate upside down once she had done. It dirtied the table and some fell on the floor too. Taeyeon took the broom and napkin to clean it. Taeyeon wiped the sweat using the sleeves of her shirt. She sighed and went to the refrigerator to drink cold water. She exhaled after and walked back to the living room.

 

“How’s your day, Fany? Was it good? Are you somehow lonely without me?” Taeyeon cheekily grinned.

 

“You! Hmpph!! Mean! *smack* *hit* *slap*”.

 

“Err.. I think it’s a yes then.” Taeyeon rubbed the spots where Tiffany hit her slowly. It was painful yet she could still bear it.

 

“Sometimes I wonder whether you are crazy for real or just simply being childish because fortunately, you are not that crazy to do something worst like cutting me with knife or so.” Taeyeon smiled sincerely. She didn’t mind the pain anymore. It was shocking on the first day but lately, she was used to it.

 

“Fany-ah~ You stink. You smell like kimchi~ Let’s take a bath.” Taeyeon nudged Tiffany’s right arm.

 

“Hmmp!! Hahahaha~ Kimchi~~” Tiffany smiled while saying kimchi.

 

“Aww~ Cute~ But! Still, you need to take a bath.” Taeyeon turned serious.

 

“Let’s go~” Taeyeon stood up and waited for Tiffany. The latter didn’t even want to look at Taeyeon and continued watching TV.

 

“Kimchi~ Kimchi~ Hahahaha… Owwww.. Three bears live in the wood. One bear died, left the other two. Lalalala~” Tiffany sang cutely. Taeyeon could only sigh, knowing what would happen in the next seconds.

 

“Let’s go you big baby!” Taeyeon kneeled in front of Tiffany and suddenly lifted the older woman. She lifted her on her shoulder and walked through the bathroom.

 

“NO!! No!! Stupid!! Tae is stupid!!” Tiffany yelled while hitting Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Yeah yeah yeah.. call me whatever you want. Tae is stu-“

 

“WAIT! Did you just call my name????” Taeyeon put Tiffany down on the bathtub and stared at her in disbelief.

 

“Call my name again~” Taeyeon asked. She never once heard Tiffany calling her name. Usually Tiffany only called her you. Taeyeon had tried reminding her name; Taeyeon yet not to avail. After two days, Taeyeon gave up and responded whenever Tiffany called her by you.

 

“Huh? HAHAHAHA….No~ Bleehhh~” Tiffany protruded her tongue at Taeyeon.

 

“Water! Wuiiiii~~~ Hahahahha… Bathing~~ You wet~~ Hahahahaha…” Tiffany didn’t warn Taeyeon and just turned the shower on. Water was flowing and Tiffany splattered it to Taeyeon’s face. Next, Tiffany took the shower handle and put it above Taeyeon’s head, drenching the poor woman from head to toe.

 

“Oh my GOD! Tiffany! Jeez.. Please give me more patient to face her, Father. I beg you.” Taeyeon said her prayer. She took the shower handle from Tiffany and turned it off.

 

“I am so wet now. Sighed. Oh well, I haven’t taken a bath too so let’s just bathing together.” Taeyeon undressed herself in front of Tiffany. In normal state, she wouldn’t do it; being for other’s eyes to see but knowing that Tiffany didn’t even have a right mind, Taeyeon didn’t mind do it.

 

“! Eyywwhhh!! Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!” Tiffany again smacked Taeyeon, on her arm this time.

 

“Now it’s your turn. Come on~ Let’s first lift this cloth from you~” Taeyeon gestured Tiffany to stretch her hands upward and she did.

 

“Good~ Now you need to let go of the pants.” Taeyeon praised the latter.

 

“I don’t know what happened to you but please do know that I am here to help. I care about you.” Taeyeon stated as if the latter could comprehend.

 

“No! Let go of me! Let me go~ Don’t touch me you son of a ! Go away!!” Tiffany suddenly kicked Taeyeon’s shin when Taeyeon wanted to remove the pants. Taeyeon fell down right on her . She hissed in pain while caressing her shin.

 

“OUCH! Yah! What’s wrong with you!” Taeyeon screamed; a thing she never did to Tiffany before.

 

“Don’t *sob* touch *sob* me *sob*” Tiffany said almost inaudibly. She ran to the corner of the bathroom and kneeled down in fear.

 

“Oh God! What have I done~~” Taeyeon sighed. She regretted her action.

 

“Come here, Fany. I am so sorry for yelling at you.” Taeyeon approached Tiffany slowly.

 

“I didn’t mean to do that. It’s just a bad reflex I guess.” Taeyeon added. She didn’t know that the main reason of Tiffany’s action wasn’t the scream, but it’s caused by a vivid memory that she hated the most; the main reason why she became crazy in the first place.

 

“Forgive me, please?” Taeyeon kneeled beside Tiffany.

 

“Don’t~ *sob* I beg you.. Please *sob* let me *sob* go.” Endless tears streaming down from Tifany’s already red eyes.

 

“Did I scare you that bad? I am so sorry. Come here~” Taeyeon opened her arms widely. She reached out for Tiffany and the latter reacted in return. Tiffany threw her body to Taeyeon’s warm embrace. She hugged Taeyeon so tightly while still crying on Taeyeon’s bare shoulder.

 

“Huhuhuhu~ Hiks hiks hiks.” Tiffany made a sound while crying. Taeyeon smiled a little, feeling somehow relieved that Tiffany didn’t choose to ignore her.

 

“Listen well, Tiffany. I am Taeyeon and I promise you that I will never hurt you. Whatever I did, do and will do has no intention to hurt you. I promise I will take care of you well and make you happy.” Taeyeon said while rubbing Tiffany’s . She felt Tiffany nodded a little and Taeyeon took it as an approval from Tiffany.

 

“Now, will you trust me to bathe you?” Taeyeon let go of Tiffany and stared at the latter’s eyes.

 

“Stupid! Bath!” Tiffany only said those two words yet her action spoke louder. Tiffany stood up and undressed herself without any help from Taeyeon. The smaller woman smiled and led Tiffany to the bathtub.

 

Taeyeon filled the bathtub with warm water. She then made Tiffany sit nicely inside the bathtub. Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany’s back carefully before moving her hand elsewhere. Taeyeon just stood up to take shampoo nearby when suddenly Tiffany pulled her that she fell into the bathtub. The water splashed everywhere and Taeyeon’s head landed on Tiffany’s right mound. Laughter was heard after which was coming from no one else but Tiffany. Taeyeon could only smile and dipped her body inside the bathtub together with Tiffany. They took another 15 minutes to finish bathing activity.

 

“You are so beautiful, Fany. You are a really perfect creation made by God. You are gorgeous. Maybe you are not in your right mind now but I have faith that you will gain your consciousness soon.” Taeyeon said while drying Tiffany’s body using a clean towel.

 

Taeyeon then helped Tiffany to wear her clothes. Taeyeon had spent quite sum of money to buy Tiffany some proper clothes. The nurse back in the hospital said that Tiffany didn’t have anything aside from the clothes she wore the day she was admitted there so Taeyeon had to spend money to by her decent clothes to change into, including the and bra of course. Taeyeon’s stomach grumble once she had done everything to make Tiffany look fresher and smell good.

 

“Naughty! Noisy! Hmmp!! *smack*” Tiffany landed another smack on Taeyeon’s stomach but fortunately it wasn’t that hard.

 

“Yah~ Why are you so mean to me?” Taeyeon pouted.

 

“Hahahahaha.. I want to fly to the sky~” Tiffany ignored and ran around the room while spreading her arms, pretending that it was her wings instead.

 

“Hahaha.. big baby indeed~” Taeyeon commented silently. She left Tiffany and went to the kitchen. Good things Taeyeon had bought some food on her way home so it would only need approximately 5 minutes to warm it. Taeyeon went to Tiffany and retrieved the woman from the room.

 

“I don’t know what you like but this thing was on discount earlier so-“

 

“EELLSS!!!” Tiffany shrieked. The woman then quickly grabbed the eels and put it inside .

 

“Yummy!! I like it very very very much~ Yum yum~ Hahahaha..” Tiffany expressed with a huge smile.

 

“I assume you like eels, eh? Good choice I have made then~” Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s head.

 

“Wait here. I will bring you rice to eat along with.” Taeyeon instructed. She in a dash went to take empty plate and scooped the rice inside the rice cooker.

 

“What the-“ Taeyeon went back just to find that the eels had been finished by Tiffany. The latter’s face was smeared with eels’ sauce.

 

*BURPED*

 

“Hahahaha… Yummy!!” Tiffany showed her dirty hands to Taeyeon who was still stoned and paralyzed thanks’ to Tiffany.

 

“Dear God.. Please give me more patience.” Taeyeon kept enchanting to herself. She composed herself well and went to Tiffany.

 

“Now now. I am sure you are full already. But why did you do it? I am so tired from work and bathing you.. I am hungry yet you ate it all. Furthermore, I just bathed you but take a look a yourself now; being dirty again.” Taeyeon said while wiping the stain away from Tiffany’s face using napkin.

 

“Hmmpp~~ Yum yum~ Hahahaha..” Tiffany said in return. Taeyeon again let out another sigh and forced a smile.

 

“The day I took you here, I have decided to take a full responsibility for you. I will bear with you no matter what.” Taeyeon said to both, herself and Tiffany; to strengthen her will to take care of the latter.

 

“Now go and just watch TV. I will make myself instant ramen.” Taeyeon led Tiffany to the living room and turned the TV on. Tiffany’s focus immediately diverted to the show on the flat screen.

 

Taeyeon smiled a little. It’s like she was having a toddler instead of insane person inside her house. Taeyeon wiped the sweat on her forehead and started to make ramen as the replacement of nice dinner with eels. She made a note inside her mind that Tiffany loved to eat eels. Taeyeon smiled again, feeling that she had successfully revealed another secret of Tiffany. Taeyeon felt movement behind her and in reflex she turned her body around just to be startled by Tiffany’s sudden appearance behind her.

 

“OMO! You scared me! What now? Don’t tell me you want my ramen also?” Taeyeon saw the gestures. Tiffany sniffed the nice smell of boiling noodle inside the pan. Tiffany then pointed the pan before pointing at her opening mood, asking to be fed.

 

“Geez~ Your tummy is made from rubber that it can expand, isn’t it?” Taeyeon teased the latter as if Tiffany could understand.

 

“Okay okay. Just have a sit on the stool there. I will make it for you too.” Taeyeon pointed to the stool and gave clues for Tiffany.

 

“Stupid! Bweeehhh.” Tifany smacked Taeyeon’s head and stuck out her tongue before giggling to herself. She then walked to the stool and sat nicely there. She stared at Taeyeon from behind while propping her chin on the kitchen island.

 

“Here is the ramen~” Taeyeon came bringing 2 bowls of ramen and placed it in front of Tiffany.

 

“Be careful for it is still hot, okay? Don’t just-“

 

“WHAAAAA!!! FUUH FUUH FFUUUUH!!” Taeyeon palmed her face. She hadn’t even finished talking yet Tiffany already brought the ramen to . She spilled the ramen instantly on the table and paced around the room while opening and jutting out her tongue.

 

“That’s what you get for not listening to me.” Taeyeon chuckled. She disappeared to the kitchen and brought Tiffany a glass of water.

 

“Here. Drink it.” Taeyeon helped Tiffany to drink the water and thankfully the woman calmed down after that.

 

“I guess I will just have to feed you.” Taeyeon left Tiffany and compiled the two bowls into one. She didn’t forget to clean the mess caused by Tiffany earlier.

 

“There you are~ What show are you watching?” Taeyeon walked and sat beside Tiffany who looked serious watching TV.

 

“Online shopping? Do you like that?” Taeyeon smiled seeing how Tiffany’s concentration was all spent to watch a person selling some magical frying pan.

 

“Now open your mouth~ Don’t worry for I have blown it so it shouldn’t be hot anymore.” Taeyeon saw how Tiffany hesitating to open up .

 

“Here. I will eat it first then.” Taeyeon ensured Tiffany’s eyes were on her when she brought the ramen inside .

 

“See? I am okay.” Taeyeon said after.

 

“Aaa~ Aaaa~~ Here here~” Tiffany opened up widely.

 

“Hahaha.. Ara ara. Wait.” Taeyeon blew the ramen several times and fed Tiffany after. They both ate until the bowl left empty. Taeyeon washed the dish and went back to see Tiffany’s sleepy eyes. Sometimes, her eyes were closed and sometimes it was opened. Taeyeon chuckled at the sight.

 

“You are so full that you become sleepy, huh? Piggy Tiffany~” Taeyeon laughed and turned off the TV.

 

“Let’s go to bedroom then. We will read a bible for minutes and you can go to sleep after. You need to thank God for He has kept you save and took care of you well today.” Tiffany only stared at Taeyeon and looked away after.

 

“Howaaahhmm..” Tiffany yawned.

 

“Come~ Let’s go~” Taeyeon offered her right hand.

 

“Hahahaha~ Stupid~” Tiffany slapped the hand away. Instead, she reached out both of her hands to Taeyeon.

 

“You ask to be carried to bed, huh? Aish~ This big baby is troublesome.” Taeyeon muttered yet still kept the smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon had to admit that Tiffany was a troublemaker that kept making endless troubles for her. She used to have freedom and could do anything she wanted, since she lived alone and had no boyfriend. She would laze around, sleep for hours in her days off, go shopping for as long as she wanted, and such. But since Tiffany came to her life, all of those were just impossible to do. She had to think about Tiffany first before planning to do something with her free time but then again, she wasn’t so sure she still had free time left for herself.

 

But Taeyeon was person of her words. The day she had Tiffany inside her house for the first time, she had made promise to herself that she would never give up of this woman. She would take care of her well in spite of everything. She would do it until God do something magical called as miracle and cure Tiffany. In one side, she missed her free time to do anything she wanted but on the other side, she felt her life has more colors since Tiffany came. She had made Taeyeon felt more useful than before. Besides, mankind’s main purposes are to worship God and be useful for others, right? Right.

 

“Come then~ Ugh! You are quite heavy, huh?” Taeyeon said as she was carrying Tiffany. she placed her hands under Tiffany’s to ensure the latter wouldn’t fall. With much difficulty, Taeyeon finally could reach the bedroom and place Tiffany on the bed safely.

 

“Stay still. I will retrieve the Bible~” Taeyeon searched for the holy bible inside the cupboard near Tiffany’s bed.

 

“Hmm.. Let’s see what-“ Tiffany suddenly grabbed the bible and hugged it tightly.

 

“Huh? What are you doing? Give it back.” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Huh? What are you doing? Give it back.” Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon.

 

“Geez~ What now? You said you were sleepy and how can you be so active now?” Taeyeon crossed her arms on her chest.

 

“Whatever. Lay down here. Let me tell you a story about David. Have you ever heard of his name?” Taeyeon lay down first and as her instinct said, Tiffany followed Taeyeon and lay down too.

 

“Living at Ramah, in the mountains of Ephraim, there was a man named Elkanah. He had two wives. One of these wives had children, but the other wife whose name was Hannah had no child. Every year Elkanah and his family went up to worship at the house of the Lord in Shiloh, around 15 miles from his home. In one of those visits, Hannah prayed to the Lord and asked for a son.” Taeyeon started the story background.

 

“The Lord heard the prayer and gave her a little boy. She called him as Samuel. Samuel grew up as a good man and a wise Judge but his sons didn’t walk in his ways. They didn’t try to always do everything justly.” Taeyeon continued. She looked on the ceiling while telling the story so she didn’t have any idea what Tiffany did or thought.

 

“One day, the elders of all tribes of Israel came to Samuel and said to him that he was growing old but his sons didn’t rule as well as him. All the lands around had king and so they asked for a king also. They wanted Samuel to choose a king for them. Samuel felt unpleasant and so he tried to change their minds and showed them what trouble a kind would bring them.” Taeyeon finally turned her head round just to see how Tiffany intently listened to Taeyeon.

 

“But they wouldn’t follow his advice and insisted for a king. Samuel finally listened and chose Saul as their kind. Saul was a farmer’s son of the tribe of Benjamin. Samuel introduced Saul to the people and he too told people what should be the laws for the kind and for the people to obey. He wrote them down in a book, and placed the book before the Lord.” Taeyeon smiled to Tiffany. Tiffany stared at Taeyeon intensely.

 

“After that-“

 

Taeyeon’s eyes widely opened when Tiffany without any warning pulled Taeyeon’s head and kissed her on the lips. It was only for less than 10 seconds but still, it was shocking for Taeyeon. The smaller woman never kissed anyone before in her life. Literally, this was her first kiss and she did it with a woman, not to mention a not so sane woman she took care of. Taeyeon pushed Tiffany once she realized what they just did to each other.

 

“What the- What did you just do?!” Taeyeon raised her voice a little.

 

“Hahahaha.. Popo~” Tiffany touched Taeyeon’s lips with her index finger. Taeyeon’s anger vanished right away. Taeyeon reminded herself that Tiffany did it beyond her right mind so she shouldn’t blame her.

 

“Yes~ You just have a popo with me. Now where was I? Sighed. Whatever. I will just continue the story tomorrow.” Taeyeon saw Tiffany smile and there’s no way she could be mad at Tiffany. Maybe, Tiffany just expressed her gratefulness. Yes, that must be it.

 

“Hwoaaahhmm.” Tiffany yawned again and Taeyeon treated it as a clue. Taeyeon the small lamp on the side of her bed. She then stood up to turn off the main light so the room would be dimmed.

 

“ *Tap* *Tap* “ Tiffany patted the empty side of her bed not to slowly. Taeyeon understood the gestures and came over.

 

“So now I am your maid, huh?” Taeyeon chuckled and lay beside Tiffany.

 

“Hihihi~ Hehehehe~” Tiffany couldn’t stop giggling.

 

“Oh come on, Fany~ I am so sleepy and it’s almost 11 pm anyway.” Taeyeon growled yet the latter kept on giggling to herself.

 

“Let me sing for you. I hope you can sleep faster by hearing worship song.” Taeyeon inhaled and cleared .

 

Angels we have heard on high~” And so Taeyeon sang the song with all her heart. She always gave 110% when it came to God anyway. Once the dong had finished, she looked down and find the peacefully sleeping Tiffany.

 

“Good night, Tiffany.” Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s crown and about to go back to her own room just to find that Tiffany clutched her shirt tightly that it was kind of impossible to stand up.

 

“I guess I will just have to sleep here for the night.” Taeyeon was too exhausted to make extra effort to move anyway. She smiled seeing Tiffany and soon joined the latter to dreamland. During the night, Tiffany scooted closer and placed her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder while hugging Taeyeon’s petite waist. A wide smile decorated her face.

-------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi again~

Quite fast update I have here, right? Hehehe~

How do you like the story so far? Is it good enough? No? :(

Anyway, I have added some content contained interactions between Taeyeon and Tiffany. I hope you like it ^^

I am planning to add another one or two chapters at max before I state it as completed. But then again, it depends on my readers. If most people who have read it like this, then I will add more than one chapter.

Please tell me what you think about this through comment XD

Annddd~ It will be Christmas in few days. Have you gotten any plan to spend your Christmas? As for me, I think I will spend it with my beloved family and baby XD

Merry advance Christmas everyone! Hohoho~ Have a beautiful Christmas spent with your loved ones. God bless you always :*

As for you; happy 6 months anniversary baby. I love you so much XD

We will spend Christmas through the phone all night, okay? Be strong for me~ I know you will be perfectly okay soon. Keep adding your weight please XD