Love is Everything

Miracle of Christmas

“Tiffany! Nice to meet you again~” Sooyung greeted the regular visitor of her restaurant.

 

“Huh? Hahahaha..” Tiffany replied innocently. She could only giggle as a respond.

 

“Thank you for having us here, Soo.” Taeyeon appeared from behind and said.

 

“It’s okay. Besides, I am also worried if you leave her alone.” Sooyoung smiled.

 

Yes, it’s true. It’s been a month since Taeyeon often or more like always brought Tiffany with her to work. After living together with the not so sane woman for 3 months and found her house always been a mess, Taeyeon decided to persuade Sooyoung and made her accept the latter to her restaurant. Good thing, the tallest amongst all welcomed her warmly, saying that she would provide a room for Tiffany while Taeyeon was at work.

 

Tiffany would be left in a room filled with toys and TV to make herself busy. When she was hungry, the woman would cry or sometimes knocked the door from behind. Sooyoung then would ask one of the waiters to deliver the food for Tiffany. At first, none of the waiters was brave enough to come inside the room and send the food but after some persuasion, they finally willing to do it.

 

Tiffany was far from dangerous, she wouldn’t even hit a fly, yet Taeyeon was an exception for her though. She would never hit anyone of anything but Taeyeon. She would give people smile or sometimes laughed all she wanted in front of others, but she would easily hit, smack, call stupid and such to Taeyeon. Sunny and Sooyoung always teased Taeyeon about that matter, saying that probably Tiffany saw Taeyeon as her personal butler so she could do all she wanted to Taeyeon. The poor woman never once got angry; she would only smile and sometimes pout.

 

Taeyeon had a heart of an angel. She only knew how to act nice and generous to people around her, moreover when it’s someone that she cared of. Taeyeon took care of Tiffany very well. She gave Tiffany nutritious food, bathed her on time with warm water, dressed Tiffany in a proper clothes, etc. Now that she had Tiffany in her life, she spent half of her time for God and the rest for Tiffany. It also meant that she hadn’t had time to seek for a lover.

 

“Anyway, is there any progress about her?” Sunny whispered. Tiffany was sitting beside Taeyeon, playing with Taeyeon’s fingers.

 

“Nothing much. She is still the same as she was when I found her.” Taeyeon smiled weakly.

 

“You have a strong heart, Taeng. For how long will you wait for her until she gain her consciousness? And should she get it back, what would you do with her next? Undoubtedly, she would ask many things from you and maybe leave you after. She has no reason to stay with you longer, though.” Sooyoung carefully said what’s inside her mind.

 

“What are you insinuating?” Taeyeon tilted her head.

 

“You need to get yourself a lover, Taeng. If what Sooyoung said is right and Tiffany leaves you, there is no question that you will be lonely because you are used to have someone to live with. It’s not that we are trying to meddle with your business. But we care for you, Taeng. You are more like sister for us.” Sunny held Taeyeon’s hand on the table.

 

“I know that…” Taeyeon bit her bottom lip. She then stole a glance to Tiffany who smiled sweetly at her.

 

“Don’t tell me that you have fallen for her~”Sooyoung gasped.

 

“Of course not! Besides, it is forbidden to have something more with her…” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Oh God! You just sighed which means you wish to have something more with her but since it is not allowed, you could only be sad and accept it all.” Sooyoung added more.

 

“What the~”

 

“And you almost curse which means-“

 

“Would you stop the guessing?!” Taeyeon hissed while trying to smile, hinting how much she felt annoyed.

 

“Oh well. Okay then. Fany-ah, cheesecake?” Sooyoung turned to Tiffany who had stared at her cheesecake since a while ago. The latter giggled and grabbed the fork from Sooyoung before slicing it and put it inside .

 

“Back to the topic. We really feel concern about you, Taeng. If you want, I can introduce you some of my friends. Which one do you prefer, men or women?” Sunny asked.

 

“Of course men.” Taeyeon said while her eyes never left Tiffany who played with Sooyoung.

 

“I beg to differ. I don’t think you like men more though.” Sunny murmured.

 

“Pardon?” Taeyeon eyed Sunny.

 

“Uhm? Nothing. Okay, I will list down some of mine and Sooyoung’s friends who are your age and still single. We will inform you after regarding the time and place. How about that?” Sunny smiled.

 

“It will be more convenient if you can show me the pictures beforehand though.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“Oh yeah. I forgot. I will show the pictures first and if you are agree, I will arrange the meeting.” Sunny revised.

 

“That would be nice. Thank you in advance, Sunny.” Taeyeon nodded. Actually, she didn’t like the idea of her friends seeking the right man for her but it would be rude to say no and reject the kind offer so she unwillingly accepted it.

 

“Tae~ Stupid!” Tiffany suddenly spoke. She then pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“Ouch!! What the~” Taeyeon followed the pull so her face was closer to Tiffany.

 

“MUAH!” Tiffany left a brief peck on Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“AWWWW~” Both Sooyoung and Sunny stared with dreamy eyes.

 

“What?” Taeyeon rubbed the cheek which was pinched before, now Tiffany had gone back being busy with herself.

 

“Since when Tiffany is able to call you by name?” Sooyoung questioned.

 

“Hmm. It’s not exactly like that but she did mention ‘Tae’ at times.” Taeyeon answered.

 

“And since when she kissed you like that?” Sunny continued the question.

 

“Really, Sunny? You don’t think what I assumed you think, right?” Taeyeon raised one of her eyebrows.

 

“Hmm? I don’t know what you meant. Besides, how would you know what I am thinking?” Sunny smirked.

 

“Whatever. She did what she wanted to do randomly. At times she would smack and in another time she would kiss. Yeah, just like that.” Taeyeon shrugged.

 

“She is very expressive, isn’t she?” Sooyoung patted Tiffany’s head and Tiffany turned her head to Sooyoung and smiled cheerfully, showing her the legendary eyesmile she had.

 

“Beautiful smile you have there, Tiff~” Sooyoung complimented and Tiffany smiled wider.

 

“Stop it, Fany. Your jaw will be hurt if you keep smiling like that.” Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany’s cheek and the latter obediently stopped smiling.

 

“You know, Taeng. If I didn’t know you any better, I would have thought that your relationship with Tiffany is special as in lovers. You take care of her so well and she often bullies you so it will make you as whipped lover.” Sooyoung commented.

 

“That is so nonsense, Soo. We can’t be more than what we are now.” Taeyeon replied as she took Tiffany’s hand and wiped it with tissue. Tiffany was playing with the cake and it dirtied her hand.

 

“See? Your world revolves around her and her only.” Sunny added.

 

“I am tired of explaining.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“Just give me only the best candidates so I will have another someone to take care of.” Taeyeon ended the topic.

 

“Will do~” Sunny winked.

 

“Tae~~ *growled* Hmpphh~” Tiffany tugged Taeyeon’s sleeve.

 

“Now she is hungry. Soo, can you give her something to eat? I will go to change my attire.” Sooyoung nodded and raised her hand to call the waiter.

 

“I will see you later then, Fany. Be a good girl, okay?” Taeyeon stood up and ruffled Tiffany’s hair before walking away from the table.

 

“Say, Tiffany. Do you think, Taeyeon has a special feeling for you?” Sunny teased Tiffany as she understood.

 

“Hahahaha~ Taetae~ Stupid.. Hmmppffttt~” Tiffany laughed and jutted out her tongue after.

 

“And will it be possible for you to reciprocate her feelings? Can you love her with the same amount too?” Sunny chuckled seeing the reaction Tiffany gave.

 

“Huh? Feelings~~” Tiffany mimicked.

 

“She is cute, don’t you think?” Sunny turned to Sooyoung.

 

“I am sure if she is normal, she has already fallen for our friend, Taeyeon.” Sooyoung stated.

 

“I have no doubt about it.” Sunny agreed.

 

“We don’t really know what had happened in your life that you have turned into the state you are in right now. Should you understand; please know that we care for you, moreover Taeyeon. She never cares to anyone like how she cares for you.” Sunny suddenly turned serious and told Tiffany.

 

“So if you ever gain your consciousness back someday, please don’t forget about her. Keep her inside your memories always. If you should ever leave, please spare some space for her inside your heart. Because I know, she will do the same too. She will never forget you no matter how years it has been.” Sunny sighed.

 

“What’s with the serious tone, Bunny?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“I don’t know but I have these feelings that one day Tiffany will be back to her normal self.” Sunny reasoned out.

 

“And I am not sure she will remember all of the events she had passed with Taeyeon.” Sunny let out another sigh.

 

“I know that. But then again, Taeyeon must have known this too. She already knows the consequences before she took Tiffany home.” Sooyoung reassured her lover.

 

“But at that time, her feelings haven’t grown this much.” Sunny sadly said.

 

“You are right.” Sooyoung said no more.

 

“So, Tiffany. Listen and remember what Sunny had told you, okay?” Sooyoung smiled to Tiffany.

 

“Huh? Hahahaha~ Listen~ Remember~” Tiffany clapped her hands.

 

“Good girl. Now, let’s go to your playing room.” Sooyoung stood up and accompanied Tiffany to her usual room, followed by Sunny.

---------------------------

 

“I am done for today~ Let’s go home, Fa-“

 

“Ah. You must be tired from waiting for me.” Taeyeon stepped her feet carefully, trying not wake Tiffany up. She then squatted in front of her and lifted the sleeping woman.

 

“She is sleeping?” Taeyeon met Sunny on the door.

 

“Yep~ It seems that she is tired.” Taeyeon assumed.

 

“How can she be tired inside the small room like this?” Sunny laughed.

 

“I am not sure about that though.” Taeyeon smiled.

 

“So, you will go home now?” Sunny asked.

 

“Yes~ I will see you the day after tomorrow.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Yep. Sooyoung is busy in the back room. Enjoy your day off, Taeng.” Sunny waved her hand to Taeyeon.

 

“Thanks.” Taeyeon shortly said and went to her car.

 

Taeyeon arrived at her place shortly. She again carefully brought Tiffany with her and delivered her to her respective room. Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany’s sleeping figure as she removed the hairs that were covering her face. Tiffany groaned a bit and Taeyeon was deadpanned. She didn’t move until she was ensured Tiffany was still sleeping peacefully.

 

“You are so beautiful, you know that~” Taeyeon said.

 

“I don’t know whether what Sunny and Sooyoung said about me is true, but one thing I can assure you; I will try not to fall for you. To put it simply, it is very wrong in our belief. God wouldn’t like that.” Taeyeon sighed. Disappointment could be detected easily from her voice tone.

 

“I never think further of what I feel for you; is it purely love for a friend or sister or much more than that? I don’t know, Fany. Besides, don’t you think it’s kind of ridiculous to fall for not so sane person?” Taeyeon chuckled bitterly.

 

“Furthermore, should I fall for you for real… You will never reciprocate my feelings…” A tear fell from her right eye.

 

“You are not sane enough to nurture love feelings. Even if you are normal, I am sure you wouldn’t even remember me so it is not possible for you to fall for me… right?” More tears fell.

 

“Oh Lord~ What am I saying? Forgive this sinful lamb of yours, Lord.” Taeyeon quickly wiped her tears.

 

“I will try my best to control my feelings better and find the right man for me. Meanwhile, please do your best too to recover.” Taeyeon got up and turned her body around, walking briskly to the door and closed the door behind her.

 

“Tae~” Tiffany opened her eyes after and yawned. She closed it again and went back to sleep with smile on her face.

 

Taeyeon huffed after a long warm bath she had before. She spent her 20 minutes inside the bathroom to freshen herself and obviously clear her mind off of Tiffany. Taeyeon was just drying her hair in the kitchen when a shadow behind her startled her. Taeyeon immediately turned her body and found Tiffany standing behind her with an empty stare.

 

“Oh? Why did you wake up?” Taeyeon took the cold drink first and gulped it before asking Tiffany.

 

“Hoaahhmm~ Taetae~*Smack* *Smack*” Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s head but not to softly.

 

“Did you have a bad dream?” Taeyeon continued drying her hair.

 

“Huh??” Tiffany tilted her head as she stared at Taeyeon innocently. She then suddenly grabbed the bottle from Taeyeon and made it empty in a glance.

 

“You surely are thirsty, aren’t you?” Taeyeon chuckled.

 

“Uh? Where are you taking me to?” Taeyeon followed the pull and walked beside Tiffany. Soon, they arrived I front of the bathroom.

 

“Err… Huehehehe~” Tiffany shook her body and shivered.

 

“Oh lord~ You want to pee, don’t you? Quickly com here!” Taeyeon said in a panic state. She pulled Tiffany to the bathroom and pulled down the . She made Tiffany sit on the toilet bowl and soon the sound of Tiffany peeing could be heard.

 

“Geezz. You startled me, Fany.” Taeyeon rubbed her chest.

 

“Fany~” Tiffany replayed.

 

“Yes. Fany is your name~” Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s head.

 

“Oh. You are done?” Taeyeon asked when she heard the sound stopped. Taeyeon cleaned Tiffany and didn’t forget to put on the pants back.

 

“Let’s get you back to sleep now.” Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand and walked her back to the bedroom.

 

“Goodnight, Tiffany. Have a nice dream~” Taeyeon said after she covered Tiffany with a blanket. Tiffany didn’t budge and kept staring at Taeyeon.

 

“Huh? What’s wrong?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany scooted and turned her body so she lay sideways.

 

“Do you want me to sleep here? I should have known.” Taeyeon mumbled yet still climbed the bed and lay beside Tiffany.

 

“Say, Tiffany, It will be Christmas soon. You will be here to spend it with me, right?” Taeyeon turned to Tiffany and found her still staring at Taeyeon intensely.

 

“It will be the very first Christmas I spend with someone. All these years, after the departure of my grandma; I always spent my Christmas alone in my house. Sooyoung and Sunny often invited me to spend Christmas with them, but I always said no. Do you know why?” Taeyeon halted and smiled at Tiffany. The latter pursed her lips tightly and said nothing.

 

“Because I always think that Christmas should only be spent with our loved one. It’s not that I don’t love them, but… Sighed. It is hard to explain.” Taeyeon chuckled to herself. Tiffany smiled, showing her even teeth.

 

“But now that you are here. I am happy to have someone I can spend Christmas with.” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s smooth cheek.

 

*KISS*

 

“Sighed. You did it again.” Taeyeon smiled and touched her lips.

 

“No no no. This is so wrong, Taeyeon-ah. You shouldn’t fall for her! Firstly, she is a woman too! And lastly, she did it out of her consciousness..” Taeyeon said the last words sadly.

 

“Christmas is still two weeks from now. But I am afraid the snow will come down soon so I have taken a day off to spend with you. Let’s go to amusement park tomorrow and do shopping~ But! Don’t let anyone know that you aren’t normal, okay?” Taeyeon smiled cheekily.

 

“Huehehee~ *smack*” Tiffany responded.

 

“I think I know now what you will do whenever you feel happy.” Taeyeon smiled as she was rubbing her arm.

 

“Let’s sleep now, Fany so we can wake up early tomorrow. Now, sit~” Taeyeon sat up first and Tiffany followed Taeyeon’s gesture soon after.

 

“Fold your hands and closed your eyes, Fany.” Taeyeon helped Tiffany to do what she just instructed.

 

“Dear Lord in the heaven. I thank you for what You have given me today; Thank you for the food you have fed us, thank you for taking care of us through the whole day, and thank you for keeping us away from every evil that might surround us as we’re conducting our daily activity. Now we are about to sleep, Father. I surrender our souls to you to watch after. Please wake us up in the morning to face another day given by You. I am done with my prayer but I am sure you will never done watching after us. Thank you, Father. Amen.” Taeyeon opened her eyes.

 

“Let’s sleep for real now.” Taeyeon patted Tiffany’s cheek and woke her up. Tiffany shook her body a little and then lay down. She always like that; falling asleep while Taeyeon said her prayer. Yet, Taeyeon didn’t mind. As long as her Father knew what her intention was.

 

“Goodnight, Fany.” Taeyeon said before she too went to sleep.

------------------------------

 

“Rise and shine lazy ~” Taeyeon pulled the curtain up and let the sunlight directly shone at Tiffany’s porcelain face.

 

“Ugh~ Tae~ Hugghh.. Stupid…” Tiffany murmured incoherently and turned her body around so she wouldn’t have to face the blinding light.

 

“This lazy woman~” Taeyeon mumbled and approached the latter.

 

“Wake up, Fany-ah~ The earlier we leave, the more fun we will have later.” Taeyeon shook Tiffany’s body.

 

“Hmmpp..” Tiffany groaned yet finally fluttered her eyes open.

 

“Good morning~” Taeyeon smiled widely. She was in a crawling position right above Tiffany. The woman could only frown for she hadn’t regained her full soberness.

*KISS*

 

“Damn. I should have expected that.” Taeyeon sighed and climbed off of Tiffany after. She brushed her lips, trying to get off the feeling of Tiffany’s tender and soft lips.

 

“~” Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon’s word earlier.

 

“It’s morning. But.. Whatever~ I have prepared the breakfast. Let’s have that first before I bathe you.” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand and dragged her to the dining room.

 

“Pancakes! Hhahaha~ Yuumm!!” Taeyeon glad that Tiffany remembered what she had told her. She once told Tiffany that the name of the food was indeed a pancake.

 

“Yes it is. Now let’s pray before-“

 

“Sighed. You must be hungry~ Oh well, let me pray for you instead then.” Taeyeon clasped her hands and started her prayer. She ate her portion happily while taking glances at Tiffany once in a while.

 

Taeyeon spend approximately half an hour to bathe Tiffany and made her ready. Taeyeon was a mess while Tiffany was breathtakingly beautiful and astounding. Taeyeon needed another 15 minutes to make herself ready. Taeyeon took Tiffany to her car and ensured the latter had her seatbelt fastened before driving to the amusement park. After an hour of driving, both of them arrived safely.

 

“Look at you~ Drools are everywhere. Thanks’ God I have put napkin around your chest so it doesn’t make your clothes dirty.” Taeyeon unclasped the napkin from Tiffany’s neck and wiped the remaining drools on her chin.

 

“You really behave like a kid instead of crazy person, Fany.” Taeyeon smiled and grazed Tiffany’s smooth cheek. Taeyeon woke up the latter the next minutes.

 

“It’s called amusement park. I am sure you have been here before, years ago perhaps.” Taeyeon giggled seeing how Tiffany looked at her surroundings curiously.

 

“What do you want to ride first? What about roller coaster? It’s quite famous you know. And we better ride it before it’s getting more crowded here. Apparently, we don’t need to queue.” Taeyeon pointed at the roller coaster train up in the sky which was speeding like lighting.

 

“Hahahaha~ Uh? Wuiiii…” Tiffany followed the movement of the roller coaster using her arms.

 

“Yes. It will be fun. Come~” Taeyeon intertwined her fingers with Tiffany’s fingers and walked to the roller coaster ride. When it was about their turn, Taeyeon helped Tiffany tightening the seatbelt before she did it the same with her seatbelt.

 

“Now hold my hand and enjoy the ride~” Taeyeon told Tiffany when train had ascended in a slow motion.

 

“Uh? Hahaha- AAAARRGGHHH!!!!” Tiffany screamed from the top of her lung that it startled Taeyeon and the poor woman had to cover her ear with her free hand. Tiffany never once stopped screaming, even when the ride had come to a stop.

 

“AAARRGGHHH~ AAAAAHHHH~” Tiffany was the only person who was still yelling and screaming wildly.

 

“Err.. It stopped already. Let’s go, Fany.” Taeyeon quickly unfastened the seatbelt and took Tiffany away, before they earned protests from others.

 

“Tae~ *Errhm*” Tiffany pointed at .

 

“Your throat is hurt, huh? That’s what you get for screaming too much. Let’s buy warm tea to make it better.” Taeyeon worriedly searched for nearby cafeteria and bought Tiffany a warm lemon tea.

 

“Wait! It’s still hot!” Taeyeon immediately took the glass and blew the water inside.

 

“Now you can drink it.” Tiffany didn’t forget to smack Taeyeon’s head before drinking the tea slowly.

 

“Is it better now?” Taeyeon felt Tiffany’s throat.

 

“Huh? Hahaha~ Stupid!!” Tiffany pinched Taeyeon’s cheek.

 

“I assume it is. Good. What should we visit next?” Taeyeon asked as she looked around. She then felt a pull coming from Tiffany. In the next seconds, Taeyeon and Tiffany had arrived right in front of the haunted house.

 

“So you are challenging me to enter this, huh? I am not scared of this, just so you know. I am only scare of God because He conquers the world.” Taeyeon tapped her chest proudly.

 

AFTER SOME MINUTES LATER

 

“Whoaaa~ Help!!” Instead of Tiffany or Taeyeon; the people pretending as the ghosts running in fright and fear.

 

“What did you just do, Fany-ah?” Taeyeon clasped her face.

 

Taeyeon totally didn’t expect it to happen. She was being honest when she said she didn’t fear and wouldn’t be run away just because of fake ghosts but Tiffany’s case was totally different. Instead of being fright, she was the one who was scary enough that even the ghosts were scared. She never once blinked when she was startled by the ghost. She would give the ghost a hard smack on her/his head or sometimes, she would be the one who surprise the ghosts by walking from behind and jumped on them. As the result, these events happened.

 

“Huh? Hahahaha~ Auurmmm..” Tiffany mimicked the wolf man she just met minutes ago.

 

“Very funny~ You are not scary at all. I wonder why they ran away though.” Taeyeon chuckled and patted Tiffany’s head.

 

“I am hungry. Are you?” Taeyeon rubbed her stomach.

 

*GROWL*

 

“I guess that’s the answer. Let’s take a look of what they have here.” Taeyeon walked first, but Tiffany restrained her from walking further. Tiffany slowly held Taeyeon’s hand and turned her head to give Taeyeon a smile. Taeyeon replied the smile and walked hand in hand.

 

“This is called hotdog. I am sure you will like it. What do you say if we try it?” Taeyeon asked the woman who never once answered Taeyeon’s question straightforwardly.

 

“Mam, please give us two jumbo hotdogs. How much will it be?” Taeyeon asked the woman stading behind the cashier machine.

 

“Here is the money. You can keep the change. Thank you.” Taeyeon said to the woman and took her food. She brought the food with her left hand while her right hand was being held by Tiffany. They found a bench and sat on it.

 

“Here is yours.” Taeyeon gave Tiffany her share.

 

“How is it? Do you like it?” Taeyeon asked the eating woman.

 

“You like it after all. Good.” Taeyeon presumed based on how Tiffany ate the hotdog greedily.

 

“Here is the tissue. Let me clean your dirty hands. Tsch~ You are such a baby.” Taeyeon exclaimed as she cleaned Tiffany’s fingers with the wet tissue.

 

“There~ I am thirsty now. How bubble tea sound for you?” Taeyeon wagged her eyebrows and Tiffany mimicked Taeyeon’s gesture.

 

“One chocolate bubble tea and one strawberry flavor, please.” Taeyeon made her order and wait on the cashier. She paid the bill and retrieved the drinks.

 

“It’s good, isn’t it?” Taeyeon slurped her drink.

 

“Uhhmm~” Tiffany smiled. She finished the drink in less than 5 minutes and burped after.

 

“Thank you for indicating me that you are full~ Let’s try the rest of the rides now!” Taeyeon excitedly told Tiffany.

 

“Tae!! Hahaha~ Ride whoosh.” Tiffany replied and punched her right hand above.

 

And so both walked here and there; trying every ride possible. When they got hungry, they would stop and buy something to calm down their growling stomach. It was fun and none of the people realized that actually, Tiffany isn’t that sane. Taeyeon never smiled and had fun as she had now before in her life. The feeling was magical for her and she never stopped thank God for giving Tiffany into her life. She knew, having Tiffany in her life wouldn’t be forever, but she should enjoy it while she could. Right?

 

“Tae~ Huhu…” Tiffany suddenly nudged Taeyeon and pointed at the ferris wheel.

 

“Do you want to ride it?” Taeyeon didn’t even have time to hear the reaction when Tiffany was already making her walk to the huge ferris wheel.

 

“It’s almost sunsets so I think it’s a good time to ride this. It will be our last ride, okay? Because we have to go shopping and have dinner after this.” Taeyeon explained but of course ignored by Tiffany.

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon queued until it’s their turn to climb one of the trains. Tiffany didn’t even want to listen to the employee and let her help Tiffany for she quickly jumped as soon as the door was opened. Taeyeon apologized and followed Tiffany inside. She let out a sigh for feeling extremely tired. Bringing Tiffany was much more troublesome than bringing 5 years old kid. A good kid would at least listen to what her/his mother or caretaker would say but Tiffany; she never listened to anyone, unless when Taeyeon got serious which was rare event to happen.

 

“Do you like the view? It’s beautiful, right? The orange sky, the city view from above, the lights that are starting to appear?” Taeyeon chuckled. She sat in front of Tiffany and couldn’t look anything else but Tiffany. The view from window was surely tempting, but looking at Tiffany was more important and precious for her.

 

“Huh? What is it?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany who just moved from her seat to an empty space beside her.

 

“Yes, we are already on the top. We are the highest now~” Taeyeon announced happily.

 

Tiffany only smiled hearing what Taeyeon just said. She surely didn’t understand but judging from Taeyeon’s expression, she at least knew Taeyeon was happy. Both of them then fell into silence. Taeyeon was captivated by Tiffany’s smile while Tiffany; well she was still not in her right mind.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that? Stop it.” Taeyeon blushed. Tiffany was still staring at her intently.

 

It was like a slow motion when Tiffany’s face was getting closer and it was different from Tiffany’s clumsy kiss which was always sudden and unpredictable. It was totally different for Taeyeon knew what would happen next but she didn’t do a thing to avoid it. Taeyeon could only watch Tiffany’s face getting closer and closer while Tiffany had her eyes shut tightly. Then in next seconds, their lips met each other softly. Again, it was different for it didn’t end as soon as it started. Tiffany attached her lips longer than usual. Taeyeon could even swear Tiffany parted her lips and hinted to Taeyeon to kiss her deeper. And so Taeyeon did; she tilted her head a little and so did Tiffany. They kept kissing until the train put a halt and it’s time for them to get off.

 

“Taeyeon.” Tiffany mentioned it very clearly and it made both of Taeyeon’s eyes widely opened.

--------------------------

 

It’s a cliffhanger XD

Have you figured out what would happen next? I can only say one thing; it will be drama on the next chapter XD

I am planning to add another two chapters before marking it as completed. So please bear with me >.<

I dunno whether you think this story is good enough to your satisfaction or not but honestly, I do hope some or even most of you like it.

Should I give you at least a chapter of ? :3

It will be New Year soon. Time surely moves forward too fast. I will be 25 by next year T.T

Anyway, God has remarkably succeeded in protecting and taking care of us in 2014 so I am sure, He too will give us nothing but the best in 2015. Let’s pray that 2015 will be a better year than 2014. God bless you all :*

I don’t know when I will update again but I think I will see you in 2015 >.<

Do not forget to leave some comments, okay? Subscribe if you think this story is worthy~

I love you all.. Muah :*