New hopes

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sora felt something hovered the rain drops. Frenzied. Why can't the weather be on my side? I only want to soak the pain and hide my tears under the rain. Is that too much to ask?

"Sora... ? What are you doing here?" Ju Hwan put up an umbrella over Sora. He immediately took off his coat and wrapped it around hers.

She looked up on the tall figure in front of her. His beautiful round eyes has evidently gotten bigger by the minute. He must be probably shocked to see her in this messy state but she could not care less anymore. All she wanted was to be alone and shut herself down from everything. She tried to push him away but her knees felt weak. He quickly held her arms before she stumble. 

"Just please leave me alone!" She snapped at him.

"Sora, I am involved now. You must know that I cannot do that. You got 3 choices, One - we both stay here and get sick, Two - you will WALK with me to my car and get yourself warmth or Three - we can make a scene here and CARRY you with me. Feel free to scream all you want but I will not leave you here."

Displeased with what she heard. She reluctantly agreed to let him assist her for she has no energy to argue anymore. She wants to reserve her remaining energy and at least manage to hobble instead of collapsing in his aid which would be more embarassing. She does not want to burden anyone.

*****

Heechul sat impatiently by the window whilst waiting for the coffee to arrive. He hates gloomy weather. It ruins his fashion sense. He does not want his shoes to get dirty and most of all he loves his dark shades too much and wants to wear them most of the time. He sighed and brought out his pink pocket mirror and checked his reflection. Contented with what he saw, he slightly brushed his hair streaks through his fingers.

Leeteuk sat opposite him and browsed through his phone. Moments later Eunhyuk was tiptoeing carefully behind Kangin and held tightly the tray of hot lattes.

"Where is Siwon? I thought he will meet us here?" Leeteuk asked Kangin.

"He was here but just went back to his car to grab something." 

Eunhyuk rested both his elbows on top of the table holding the mug on either side while facing the window opposite the parking lot. "Oh there he is!" He used his lips to pout to the direction of where Siwon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter