Hello

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sora, wait for me here, I will just go to the powder room. Please can you hold my glass for a while? Thanks". Hyorin handed her the glass of champagne and headed to the ladies room.

Sora does not normally attend to posh parties like this but tonight is an exception. For some odd reason she wanted to be here. Her friend Hyorin was even surprised that she did not have to exert much effort to tag Sora along.

Sora decided to take a walk at the garden by the pool. She watched the people passed by with their elegant dresses and fancy suits. Some of them were talking about business whilst others were basically socializing and networking. Her gaze met a familiar face she has not seen for years. The face she has been longing to see and avoiding at the same time. Sora felt everything stopped and was shut by a deafening silence. The man in slick tuxedo and quiff hairstyle mirrored Sora's reaction. He too was evidently in awe to see Sora. His eyes were filled with yearning and questions. Instinctively, both slowly moved and about to take light steps toward each other.

"Leeteukshi!" Hyorin excitedly called him.

Leeteuk and Sora were snapped out of the imaginary bubble they were in. Both blinked a couple of times and realized they were not dreaming. 

"Sora, this is Park Leeteuk. He launched a new business venture recently that is why we are here to celebrate. Leeteukshi, this is my friend Sora". Hyorin sandwiched in between introduced both. 

Leeteuk and Sora were tongue tied. Sora shifted her head to the right and watched particularly no one. Leeteuk still looking at Sora. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter