Wounded

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An hour and a half after meeting Hyorin...

Leeteuk played the voice machine and listened to the recorded messages he missed while he was out. 

Sora stormed inside his office and so he paused the device.

"Don't you know how to knock?" He leaned against his chair. Arms crossed.

"Important appointment huh? You chose lunch with Hyorin over my business presentation? Why are you treating me like this?"

".... I was hungry. I needed to eat" His apathetic response.

"Then why did you schedule our meeting during your lunch time and wasted all my efforts to fit in your crazy diary? You know very well that this is important but I guess you really wanted to embarrass me each time you get a chance!"

He quietly turned his laptop on.

".....Are you done? Ask Tricia to schedule another meeting. I will see you in the board room next week" He ordered. His eyes set on the computer.

"Yes I am done. I quit. I can no longer take this anymore!" She angrily marched her way towards the door.

Leeteuk logged off the computer and slowly directed his vision to Sora.

"Why am I not surprised? Running away from the problem is what you are good at. You are giving up again. Some things will never change" He calmly remarked.

"Choosing Hyorin over our important meeting is unacceptable! I cannot allow myself to get hurt by your power tripping!" She retorted.

Upon hearing this, Leeteuk stood up from his chair. His expression hardened.

"Hurt? What do you know about hurt?! You have no idea on the pain I went through when yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter