Small world

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do we all need to be here? What do you take us for? Your cheerleaders?!" Heechul hissed at Siwon.

"Hyung, I want you guys to be here to give me moral support. I'm a bit nervous, this is the biggest triathlon event." Siwon reasoned out.

"Hey, don't act like it's your first time! You have been joining all competition on this planet and each event you claim it's the 'biggest' and drag us all everytime just to watch you squirm!" 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and Ryewook rolled from their seats laughing. Yesung, Kangin and Leeteuk just shook their heads and watch the usual spectacle when they are all together. Shindong and Sungmin on the other hand were busy betting on who will win the match.

*****

Not a short while after, Leeteuk and Kangin decided to buy some snacks to cool the boys down as they started to get grumpy and threatened to leave the event. If that happens, they know that Siwon will sulk endlessly for months and they can't afford to tend to his whinings.

They are supposed to be young adults now with an empire to built, load of responsibilities to handle on everyday basis but with the colorful characters each of the member has, they will always be kids and are better called as imamature adults. Leeteuk smiled at the thought. That's what makes this brotherhood tick and he would not change it anything less.

After they settled the bill, they bumped into individuals whom connects unpleasantly to Leeteuk's taste.

Their eyes met for what seemed like eternity. Sora frozed. She wanted to run but could not afford to even think of anything else.

Leeteuk gave a firm apathetic gaze from Sora to Ju Hwan then back to Sora and finally broke the silence. "Hi" was all she heard then he walked off before she could even respond. It was as if a cold wind whipped her entire being. For a moment, it felt like her body was paralyzed. 

"Sora, are you ok? You can go home if you like. I got my mates who are around to watch me anyway" Ju H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter