Defining moment

Misunderstood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunhyuk sipped his latte while scanning through his mobile phone. Donghae trailed behind not too far from him. On their way to the lift, a commotion caught Donghae's attention. Heechul in a rush, carrying a woman on his arms toward the exit door with Ryeowook and Sungmin in tow.

Donghae stopped walking and was momentarily stupefied. His sight automatically turned to where the boys were heading.

"Eunhyuk, wait. Who's that woman Heechul hyung is carrying?"

Eunhyuk is fully engrossed on his mobile phone and ignored Donghae. 

Donghae ran after the boys leaving the clueless Eunhyuk behind.

"Sungmin, come with me and drive the car. We can't wait any longer for the ambulance. Let's take her to nearest hospital now. Ryeowook, stay here and inform the team" Heechul's hasty instruction.

Ryeowook nodded.

"What happened here? Who's that girl?" Donghae grabbed Ryeowook's left arm to get his attention. 

"I don't know. I got scared I did not look at her face. We saw her on the lift unconscious a while ago"

******

"Hyung, are you alright? Shall we postpone this meeting for tomorrow? Siwon worriedly asked Leeteuk.

Leeteuk loosen his tie and turned his back to face the window "You all go ahead in the meeting room. I will be there after 15 minutes"

Eunhyuk popped in his head in the room "Guys, I will wait for you at the board room ok?" 

******

"Can you call them? What is taking them so long? Kangin impatiently asked Eunhyuk.

Ryeowook and Donghae arrived at the board room.

"Heechul hyung and Sungmin hyung might be late. They took an unconscious woman to the hospital" Ryeowook immediately informed Leeteuk.

"Are you sure? Heechul hyung might just take that girl straight to his home" Kyuhyun's silly comment that made everyone laugh except for Leeteuk. He is adamant to get this meeting over and done. 

"Ok let us start now and just catch up later on with Heechul and Sungmin's update on their budget forecast for the next 2 years. Should we miss any important points to consider, feel free to suggest so we can move around our plans as soon as possible" Leeteuk switched to his "Chairman" persona and the boys started to get serious as well and focused on their laptops.

*****

"Sorry we are late" Heechul and Sungmin entered the board room and sat on their respective seats.

"No worries. We are currently discussing the sales pipeline for next year. We will catch up the points discussed earlier in a bit so you can both get into the loop" Leeteuk explained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter