Unexpected Encounter!!

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA!!

The Last Duel- First Task (CoOking! CoOking!!)

Nobody POV

 

“What is this taste?? I can’t tell whether it was sweet or sour………puff!!!!,”

“Why on earth did this cheese taste like a raw eggs??!!”

“Are you trying to kill me??”

“What did you put in this cake?? Flour or cement??”

“DO IT AGAIN!!!!”

Both Heechul and Kangin smacked their cutleries on the table. It seems that Donghae is still unable to satisfy them with his first ever make dessert……er……to be corrected……it was the fourth dessert that he already makes that day…………

“This is just crazy!!! I can’t make a dessert!! I’m really bad at COOKING!!!,” Donghae yelled in frustration. “Donghae-ah, calm down, let’s just do it again neh?? Besides, did you want to give up after all the efforts you had made??,” Ryewook tried to calm him down. Donghae eyed the small guy in front of him before mouth in “NO” slowly. “I WON’T give up……,” he said in his low voice.

“Then!! What are we waiting for?? Let’s do it AGAIN!!!,” Ryewook said happily but that brunette continues to gloomy. “What else we should serve them?? They REJECT all my desserts……,” he sighed. Ryeowook shut himself for a moment. Thinking hardly about something before he reach his phone and dial a number. He spoke faster to the receiver before handed his phone to Donghae.

“Hey Hae?? How’s the cooking goes??,” Donghae widen his eyes after hearing that angelic voice. “HYUKKIE!!!! It’s that you??!! OMO I miss you!!,” Donghae was shrieking happily . “Yah!! What taking you so long eh?? I’m bored as hell here!!,” Hyukjae whines loudly through the phone. “Ah…sorry Hyukkie baby…it just that…that your brothers are really hard to deal with…,” Donghae said in his husking voice. “OMO!! Are you crying Hae?? Please be strong neh!! I know you can BEAT them!!,” Hyukjae tried to cheer him up. “Yes!! Thanks baby!! I love you soooo much!!!!,” Donghae kiss the phone he was holding and ignoring the cold stare by Ryeowook. “That is my phone…”

“By the way Hae, my brothers are sometimes quite troublesome……so I guess maybe you should try to make their favourite desserts……,” Hyukjae said. “Favourites?? What are their favourites??,” Donghae respond. “Haha…try to guess fishy boy!!,” he giggles. “Hyukkie!! Stop teasing me!! Or I can’t win this test and bring you to the ball!!!,” Donghae scowled but that red-haired boy just continue his laughing.

“Okay! Okay! Heechul Hyung favourites is sweet dessert like chocolates and he loves a decorated and elegant cakes while Kangin Hyung loves fruits desserts like mango , and you must put a fresh fruit on the top of it!! Okay, that’s all, I can’t tell you much further, so good luck neh?? I will be waiting for you here!! Hwaiting!!,” Hyukjae finished his explanations and immediately hung up the phone. “What the?? he hung up already!!!,” Donghae felt so frustrated. He didn’t even have a chance to say anything!!

“Donghae-ah…this is supposed to be against the rule you know…there should be NO contact during the duel…that’s why Hyukjae had to make it fast!!,” Ryeowook explain while taking his phone from Donghae and wiping it with a clean cloth. Donghae was about to say something before someone shouts loudly at him.

“YAH!! LEE DONGHAE!! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE US SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR YOUR TRASH DESSERT!!!!,” Heechul and Kangin yelled loudly from their table. “Oh no!! we better move on!! Hurry Wookie Hyung!! Please help me!!,” Donghae drag Ryeowook back to their little kitchen. “Arasso!! Arasso!! Haish!! Why did I agree to become part of this…,” Ryeowook mumbled to himself.

 

After two hours……………………

“Here you go!! Your favourites desserts!!!”

Donghae said in happily after he put down two desserts in front of Heechul and Kangin who widen their eyes in shocked.

“Did you really do this one??,” Heechul said as he was unable to believe the desserts that Donghae just make for him. “Of course I did it myself…Ryeowook just give me instructions…,” he smiled widely as the two brothers still gaped their mouth at the desserts.

 

“WOAH!! This is awesome!!!,” Kangin already mouth-watering. He his lips several times before reach his cutleries and quickly ate down his favourites dessert. Heechul who hesitated for a moment finally gave up after seeing the pleasure face from his brother who is eating happily. Donghae and Ryeowook just stood watching the two people who eating their foods like a maniac.

“Er………Sooo??,” Donghae asked them. The two brothers looked up at him but did not stop munching their cakes.

“Aish!! I hate to say this Donghae but………,” Heechul hang on his sentences and both Donghae and Ryeowook wait in nervously. “But…………?????”

“YOU PASS!!!,” Kangin shriek loudly before Heechul could finish his words.

“WHAT THE HECK!!! WE SHOULD WAIT FOR A BIT YOUR IDIOTIC BROTHER!!,” Heechul glares at Kangin. “What?? I’m tired of waiting…,” Kangin just shrugged his shoulder. “We are suppose to delay him so that Kyu would be the first……………eh??,” Heechul stopped as he just figured out something. “Hmp?? What??,” Kangin ask stupidly. “Where is that brat???,” Heechul ask Ryeowook who is busy cleaning the dishes.

“Ohw…he already left as soon as you said ‘PASS’……”

“KYAAA!!!! NO!!!! Kyu are going to kill me for sure!!!!”

____________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, on the other side of the forest……………

 

“Who the hell that cooked this pasta??!!!”

“Is this real pasta or…… a plastic pasta???”

“I thought you said this is salad……….but why the hell did you cut it in BIG pieces?? How am I going to eat it!!!??”

“FOR GOD SAKE LEE KYUHYUN!!! DO IT AGAIN!!!!”

Zhe tai zhao gao le…,”

“Huh?? Translation please………”

“… this is horrible…”

***(Author- sorry if my Chinese phrase is wrong becoz I’m not a Chinese…but I know a bit of it…hehe..)

 

Both Leeteuk and Hangeng frown loudly from their table. Kyuhyun had received more curses that day than he usually done himself. Kyuhyun abilities in cooking is………………absolutely ZERO………………

“This is just……STUPID!!! Just eat it so that I can get out from this hell!!!,” Kyuhyun smacked his hand on their table, causing them to jump in shocked. “Yah!! We are judging you!! So, please respect us or you will never proceed to the next level!!!,” Leeteuk dared to shout him back. “You’re actually tried to slow me down so that fishy brother of yours can get ahead of me first didn’t you??!!,” his eyes are glowing in anger and that makes Leeteuk quickly hide himself behind Hangeng.

“Kyuhyun-shii……we’re just doing our duty, please respect us……we’re doing this fair and square…,” Hangeng said calmly. His face didn’t show up any fear to the young latter. Kyuhyun eyed him upside down but he knows it was useless if he try to fight back. Hangeng is a not the type that is easy to conquer. “Sigh……fine……I’m sorry, I guess I’m just getting too emotional……,” he bows his head and went back to continue his cooking in silent. Both Leeteuk and Hangeng were left stunned in amazement.

“Now that’s what we call ATTITUDE!!!,” Shindong patted happily on his shoulder. “Yah!! Stop eating all this stuff or I will have nothing to cook about!!,” he push away Shindong hand from touching all the food ingredients in front of him. Shindong pouted his face sadly. Kyuhyun scratch his head. Shindong does not help much either. He can just help taste the food instead of giving him tips or instructions to him. “I’m sooo dead……,”

Kyuhyun looks so miserable. He stays silent thinking hard of nothing. Then, suddenly his phone vibrates. “Hey Kyu?? How things going??,” Kyuhyun raised his eyebrow. “Sungmin??!! Why did you call?? Is Hyuk with you??!!,” he said excitedly. “Now, now…calm down will you, he just behind me now……,”

“Let me talk to him!!!,” Kyuhyun immediately cut him. “Ops, sorry Kyu…can’t do that…Siwon is eyeing suspiciously at us…I just pretend to call my mom…,” Sungmin said apologetic.

“I’m getting crazy now!! My pasta looks like a rubber band and my salad does not like a salad at all!!! What am I going to do!!!!,” Kyuhyun whine over his phone.  “Yah!! There’s no need to say that loudly!! aish..you never went to kitchen are you??,” Sungmin said.

 “Ptff!! Whatever!! Now, help me to get out from this mess!!,” Kyuhyun ordered him. “Say please~~~~~~,” Sungmin tried to played with him. “Yah!! This is not the time to play Sungmin!! How the hell I’m going to make a pasta and a nice salad!!,” Kyuhyun scolded him. “Hmp…say please~~~~~or I’m not going to help at all~…,” he teasing him trough the phone. “Aish!! Fine!! PLEASE~PLEASE~PLEASE!!!!,” Kyuhyun tried to restrain his voice from shouting. Sungmin looked so pleased with that.

“Okay!! That’s a very good of you!! Okay, so firstly, how did you soften your pasta??,” Sungmin asked him. “Ha?? Well…just soak them into the water right??,” Kyuhyun answered. “What sort of water……???,” Sungmin asked suspiciously. “Ah…well…er…PURE water???,”

“No, I meant…is it hot, warm or cold??,”

“……………………………………………………………………,” Kyuhyun didn’t answered him.

“KYUHYUN!!!!”

“Okay, my bad… I know, I know~……,” Kyuhyun admit his carelessness.

“Aish!! No wonder the pasta looks so firmly!! You need to boil it in the hot water for a couple of minutes until it really soft!! Not just soak them inside water!!!It SO SIMPLE!! Even a military school kids can do that!!,” Sungmin yelled madly.

“Alright! Alright!! Then, how to cook it sauce??,” Kyuhyun ask idiotically. Sungmin take a deep breath before blurt out all his might. “Sigh…you such an IDIOT!!GAME FREAK!! COLD BRAIN!! ZERO COOKING!! AND…and…aish!! You’re driving me MAD!!…,” he really is mad with him. “Geez…whatever…are you finished now??,” Kyuhyun ask steadily. Sungmin murmured something like stupid or yes. “Are you feeling relief now?? Satisfies?? I know I’m really bad at cooking but my brain is not as cold as you think and it was really intelligent since I always be the top in every exam and I admit I’m a game FREAK…,” he added. Sungmin face had gotten redden all of sudden. Luckily, Kyuhyun didn’t saw that or he probably had run away from him. “Sorry…I shouldn’t have said that…,” Sungmin reply in embarrassment tone, feeling guilty.

“Kyu…you really don’t know how to cooked pasta aren’t you…,” Kyuhyun nodded. “Yup…so could you PLEASE help me??,” he pleaded. Sungmin sighed heavily. “Sure Kyu, okay firstly, pasta sauce……,”

“Sungmin??,” Kyu cut him. “Yeah??,” Sungmin ask in wonder.

“Thanks…”

It just one simple word but it was enough to make Sungmin blushing really hard. He felt butterflies were flying inside his stomach…

___________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Finally!! Here you are YOUR EVIL MAJESTY…,” I said in my sarcastic tone. Leeteuk and Hangeng looked bewildered at me. They stare at the food that I had just placed in front of them for a long time.

 

“Are you gonna eat them or just look at them?? Hurry up! I’ve no time left now!!,” I scolded them. Aish!! Those people just can’t believe my new talent huh!!

“You really didn’t put any ‘poison’ on them aren’t you??,” Leeteuk scanned his pasta seriously. “Ohw…I really want to do that actually…but cheating is not my type…besides if I kill you two, my brothers will kill me for sure…,” I shrugged my shoulder. Leeteuk and Hangeng are wavering whether to eat it or not. I can’t stand this. I need to hurry. “JUST EAT IT FOR GOD SAKE!!!,” I yelled loudly and they jumped in fright. In a flash of second, both of them quickly taste the food.

“Sooo~,” I waited in patience for their response.

Leeteuk ignore me but he then started to comment. “Emm…this one is much more better than earlier…,”

As soon as I heard that, I took away the pinky apron I was wearing and throw it at them. I scramble to my feet and started running forward, ignoring Leeteuk who is yelling madly as he was struggling to get his head off from the pinky apron……

 

Pabo!! Pabo!! I’m late!! Donghae would probably have passed me first!! I curse my brothers silently under my breath. I ran frantically trough the thick forest before I saw a flash movement not so far from me.

Eh?? What was that?? I stopped and take a peek from behind a huge tree. A black haired man was running towards something. He was sweating heavily. I gasped. It was Donghae. I smirked silently. So, I’m not so late after all…

I was about to make my move after Donghae when I discover another appearance. I hold on my breath once again. All of sudden my heart was beating fast as I saw at least five guys who was wearing a black mask followed Donghae silently. What’s that?? Who are they?? What are they doing here??

Then, my mind flick on something. Siwon…………Is this another his tricks?? I shouldn’t have believed him!! Oh no!!

“Hyukjae…,” I was really afraid something bad might happen to him. I quickly ran after them.

I stopped as those bad guys rested themselves from behind a tree. Donghae is nowhere to be seen. I guess he probably had reached the next place for the second task and those guys are probably waiting for him to finish first. I gulped as I saw one of them holding a gun. What the heck!!!

I need to do something fast!! I need to alert the others about this!! My trembling hand reaches my phone and dials a number. !! No signal!!?? Now, how am I going to warn them about those guys???!!

Looks like I had no choice…I think I would handle this alone……

I looked around me and saw a big wooden branch. I picked it up and move silently through those guys. I need a plan. Come on Kyuhyun…think like this is just another game…you’re the most perfect person in battle strategists…

PRAKK!!!

Crap!!! My foot accidently stepped on one of the wooden branch. All the five bad guys stood up immediately. I stare in horror as each of them took out their guns. Oh, great…I’m digging my own grave…

I quickly went backwards and ran away from them. DON’T turn back or you’re DEAD!!

I could hear their footsteps coming hurriedly towards my direction. I need to hide!! But where!!??? My eyes search my surrounding in desperately.

Then, suddenly a hand claps on my mouth and drags me from behind bushes. I tried to struggle but the person who holds me seems so strong. “Silent…,” he whispered to me. I stay calmly as I saw those five bad guys were still searching for me. Then, after they failed to discover me, they left. I sighed out in relief.

“Pabo!!! What did you think you’re trying to do?? A wooden branch versus guns?? You know better who will win…,” I looked up to my savior and once again my breath stuck up my throat.

 

“Ki-Kibumm???”

 

 

 

*Yeah!! Kibum entered the scene!!

Why did I receive so many silent readers… -_- (pouting)

Please do comments!! I would like to see them~