The Masquerade Balls!!

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA!!

*Hi everyone!!!! So sorry for the super long update!!!!

And I’m sorry again , some of you might get confuse, I’m going to let chapter 14 hang on for a while becoz I juz realize after I post chapter 14 I was like, OMG!!!!! 0o0 I forgot about the masquerade balls… (sigh)

How lame of me… (mianhei everyone…)

 

 

A week before all the commotion happens..

One day before the masquerade balls…

(During this time, Hyukkie still don’t know about the contract)

 

Nobody POV

“HYUKKIEEE!!!!”

“MINNIEEEE!!!”

“I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!!!”

Both of Hyukjae and Sungmin shriek at the same time. Hyukjae took a deep breath after a long run to Sungmin house. He then settles down himself before sighed heavily to his best friend.

“Urgh…fine…you speak first!! But before that, did you just want to stand there all the day or come inside my house??,” Sungmin said when Hyukjae is still standing in front of his door. Hyukjae smiled sheepishly and went inside the house.

“Okay…so what is your pro…,” Sungmin spoke but Hyukjae is way too fast in cutting him first.

“Minnie!!!! I really need your help now!!!! Please do help me!!!! I’m really ,really in deep trouble now!!!!,” Hyukjae shook Sungmin body frantically. He looked so desperate.

“Yah!!! Even if you’re in danger, there is no need to shake my body like that!!! I can die before I could help you!!,” Hyukjae finally release him and Sungmin frowns loudly. “Okay, what is it?? Calm down and tell me slowly…,”

“Err…I……,” Hyukjae looked hesitant about something.

“Come on Hyukkie, what is it?? What’s wrong??,”

Hyukjae stare at Sungmin for a long time before he shyly spoke.

“It’s……about the tomorrow balls……I dunno what to wear……,” Hyukjae said helplessly. Sungmin gives out his chuckle lightly.

“Haha!! Is that the problem?? OMG!! I thought you’re in danger like Kangin want to beat up you again?? But instead, you’re worried about tomorrow!!!! Ptff………hahahahaa!!!!! Hyukkie, you’re so slow~,” Sungmin said while try his hardest to hold his laughter.

“Minnie!!! I’m serious!!! I have nothing for the best clothes in my closet!!,” he whines loudly. Sungmin stop and think deeply about something. Then, something flicked his mind. He smiled widely.

“Well… I know how to settle your problem Hyukkie~,” he said happily.

“Huh?? Really??!! Tell me how???,”

Sungmin smirked eventually. Hyukjae suddenly felt a little bit regret on coming to his house. But before he could ask anything, Sungmin already snatch his hand and led him upstairs. Sungmin knock gently on one of the room before come inside.

“Hey Sis?? Sorry to disturb, but Hyukkie’s here really need your help!!,” he pointed to Hyukjae, who immediately bows slightly. Sungmin sister, Yuri laughed at his action. “Hyukkie!! How many times do I have to tell you not to be so formal with me!! How cute are you~ <3,” she winked her eyes. Hyukjae smile shyly.

“So……what can I do for you guys???,” Yuri eyed the boys.

Sungmin smiled again before saying the things that are going to change Hyukjae life’s afterwards…

 

 

 

“I want you to dress Hyukkie as a girl for tomorrow balls!!!”

 

 

 

*Sorry for the short update!!!

Next update > Chapter 16 – The Lost “?????????”

Well readers…hope u can figure what is that ?????...

If Cinderella lost her shoes, then what will Hyukjae lost………??????

 

Haha!! Just wait for the next update!!! ^^