The Contract

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA!!

Hyukjae POV

“Hyuk!! Wait up!!”

I stop my track halfway through the school hall. My best friend, Sungmin who walking behind me also stop and we both looked up to the person who stood in front of us.

“S-Siwon-shii??”

He catches up his breath before started to talk again. “Hyuk, can we…can we have a talk??...er…private please…??,” he added to Sungmin. Sungmin frowns in disapproval but then I give him a nodded that it’s going to be okay. He sighed and left us in frustration. “Don’t do anything funny Choi Siwon!! Or I will stuck my nun chunk on your !!,” he warns him but surprisingly, Siwon didn’t even flinch. He just stiffens his position.

“Minnie!!,” I scolded him. Siwon turns to me and gesture me to follow him. We walk and walk until we reach an empty classroom. We went inside and after Siwon make sure that no one in sight, he began his talk.

“I’m so sorry to talk to you at this time but er…I think I really need to tell you about this!!,” he speak seriously. I knitted my eyebrow together. “Huh?? What is it actually??,”. I startled as he suddenly grab both my arms.

“Hyuk…do you…by any chance…love your current family now??,”

Huh?? I looked at him in confusing.

“Why you ask?? Of course I love them!! Even though we don’t share the same blood or the way they treated me…I never care about that!!,” I said sincerely. Siwon still did not release his grip on my arm.

“Even though if they BETRAY you??,” I flinched as soon as he said that. Betray???

“What are you talking about Siwon??,” I said coldly. He finally releases my arm and took something from his bag. He took out one black file and gave them to me.

“Read it,” he ordered. I widen my eyes as I recognized the company symbol on the black file.

It was my stepfather company…

“Yup, this is your stepfather’s company financial report…,” Siwon replied shortly. I open page by page slowly. It seems that my stepfather’s company has a very serious financial problem. He got so many unsettle debts…

“He does owe you a very large debt…,” I muttered in low voice as I realize that Siwon’s company is in the list. He just smiled in respond.

“But why you show me this??,” I gave him back the black file. He took back the file before handed me another document. “He really desperate…so he’s willing to do anything to pay all his debts…even if it includes his own FAMILY…,”

My mind went blank all sudden. My body froze as I read silently through the document. This was not an ordinary document…it was a contract…

No..this is not true…

I held the contract with trembling fingers…

Siwon step forward and took away the contract from my hand. I just looked down at the floor in emptiness. Not knowing how to respond…

“Hyuk??”

I looked up at him. Tears already form at my eyes. “Ho-how c-could he…,” I said in husky voice. Siwon wipe my tears away with his hand. “Now Hyuk…did you still believe him??,”

I stare at him for a long time.

I just can’t believe I was saying this.

“Tell me what to do…”

Siwon smirked evilly.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hey Minnie?? Where’s Hyukkie??,” Donghae ask as soon as he saw Sungmin enter their class without Hyukjae. Sungmin frowns slightly. “He went to have a private talk with that damn, hypocrite president…,”

“WHAT!!!!”

Both Donghae and Sungmin looked up. Kyuhyun already stood in front of them. Both he and Donghae yelled at the same time. “Why on earth did you left him with that bastard!!!,”.

Sungmin stare at the two people in front of him. “YAH!!! Don’t blame me!! It was Hyuk own request!! Besides, Siwon seems really serious about something…,” he said with curious. Upon hearing that, Kyuhyun leave the class immediately. Donghae and Sungmin were left stunned on his action.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Kyuhyun POV

What the fish!!! How can Hyukjae have a nice, private talk with that bastard president!!?? After all the things he had done to him?? Aish!!! I need to search them now, I sense something fishy here…Siwon…he must have plot something!!!

I ran through the hallway, search them in desperately until I bumped into someone.

“Ouch!! Sorry……Hyuk??,”

He looked up at me. His eyes were red and puffy. Wait up!! Is he just crying???

“Hyuk?? Hey…what’s wrong…,” but he cut me up.

“Kyu…can you…sent me home now??,”

Huh?? Sent him home?? I bit my lips. I looked at his pleading eyes. They looked so pitiful…something is wrong……

“Okay, come here…,” I took his hand but before I know, he was hugging me. HUG????

“Err…Hyukjae???,” I was blushing with his direct action but then I felt something wet on my uniform.

He was crying.

I slowly raise my arm and wrapped his body to comfort him. “Hey…what’s wrong…,” I pat his back. He was still sobbing.

“K-Kyu…yyou..yyou will n-not bbetray m-me r-right??,”

Betray?? How could I betray such a nice, cutie person like him??

“Of course not silly, you know how much I love you right?? What makes you think like that??,” I was wondering whether Siwon had done something with this. Goddamit Siwon!! I will get you next time!!

Hyukjae stay silent. He doesn’t want to answer my question.

“J-just let’s go home…fast…,” he said with hoarse voice. I was in the middle of confusing here. I want to know what happen but better to comfort Hyukjae first… he need some time…

“Neh…okay…,”

We went to my car and I drove away towards home, ignoring about all the school stuff. I will handle that later. Hyukjae is more important..

As soon as we enter the house gate, Hyukjae suddenly sprang from his seat and headed out towards the main front door. I was speechless. I didn’t even unbuckle my seatbelt yet…

I quickly turn off the engine and ran after him. Hyukjae was in rush. I saw a glimpse of him already open my father private room. Eh??

What is he doing there??

I ran upstairs in hurry. As soon as I reach the room and was about to pull the doorknob, I could hear a very loud conversation.

It was between Hyukjae and my father.

“Appa, we need to talk,” I could hear Hyukjae said seriously. He never spoke to my father like that before…

I stay at my position. Eager to hear more…

“How could you do this to me!!!,”

I could hear something was slam hardly on the table. I could conclude that Hyukjae must have show something to my father. But what makes him become so mad?? He never likes this before…

“I’m sorry…I’ve no choice…but I will…,” my father spoke up but Hyukjae was faster than him.

“Will what!!!?? Sold me to Siwon!!!??,”

I startled on hearing that.

Sold??

Betray??

Wait up…

Did my father… sell Hyukjae to Siwon???

Before I now anything, I was already push the door harshly and enter the room. Shocking both the two person inside it…

 

 

 

*Hey guys??

So sorry for the late update!!

Thanks for commenting n subscribing!!!

I know this chapter is so damn down!! please forgive me!!  I was in hurry to updating it!!  sad