The plan…

YOU’RE MY MR.SINDERELLA!!

 

*So sorry 4 the late update~

I’m kind of busy updating my other fanfics… so sorry about that!!! (bows)

 

Donghae POV

“WELCOME TO YOUR SECOND TASK!!!”

 

A familiar voice spoke to me as soon as I reach at some weird place. There was a huge circle stage in front of me that looks like a wrestling stage. I looked up, panting hardly from my long journey.

Two person stood firmly inside the circle stage. I gasped.

It was Sungmin and Hangeng Hyung…

“Where’s Kyu?? He still not arrives yet?? I thought he was already done with his first task…,” Sungmin ask Hangeng. “Of course he had done it!! Or else I won’t be here!!,” Hangeng replied. I looked at them in bewilder.

“If you are here…then what about Hyukkie??,” I ask Sungmin. “Ah, no worries… he’s with the others…,” he replied shortly.

“Okay………so, what is my next task??,” I could swear they are smirking evilly at me. I started to feel uneasy on my stomach.

“Ohw, it just simple Donghae…you just have to fight………ME,” Sungmin wink playful at me.

“NO WAY!!! Fighting against you!!!??? I could DIE before I married Hyukkie!!!,” I yelled in frustration. Sungmin scoffed. “Yah!! What if something happen to Hyukkie?? How you’re going to protect him?? So, this self defense is really important in case something bad is going to happen to your lover Donghae!!,”.

“Hae-ah, don’t worry, he would not kill you, you just need to push him outside from this circle, use whatever you have got!!,” Hangeng said. “Is this like a SUMO???,” he nodded. “How about you then??,” I asked him again. “Ohw, I will be Kyuhyun opponent…not you Hae…,”

“Enough, please step inside the circle would you Donghae??,” Sungmin urge me to step inside. I must admit something…

I’M ING SCARED RIGHT NOW!!!!

Sungmin is the fourth best runner up in the International Chinese martial’s arts competition for three year consecutively!!! There is no way I could beat him!!!

“Where is that nerd?? He should be here right now!!,” Hangeng complaint loudly. “Who??,” I asked him, trying to unleash my fright. “Kibum!! He suppose to be our judges!!,” Sungmin looks so uneasy. Kibum is nowhere in sight.

“Hangeng Hyung, can you be the judge since Kyu is not here yet??,” I gasp at Sungmin question. No!! Please say NO!! Hyung!!!

“Sure, why not~,” he smile with satisfaction all written on his face.

HELL……

I’m absolutely dead…

 

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Are you saying that we just need to sit here and do nothing?? For God’s sake Kibum!! They have guns!!!,” I scolded him.

“Shhh!!! Low down your voice or they will hear us pabo!!!,” he whispered. I scoffed angrily. Kibum sigh out in relief. “Okay, we needed a PLAN…,” he told me. I roll my eyes at him. “What plan?? We don’t have time for that!!,”.

“Aish!! We can’t just barge at them like that!! I thought you’re game freak but yet you don’t have any battle strategies???,” he whine. “Yah!! This is not game!! It is a real one!!,” I replied back. “Besides…I wonder what are they doing here??,” I added.

 “I’m afraid they might try to do something bad on you and Donghae… ‘he’ is not the type of person that is easy to dealt with…,” Kibum said. I widen my eyes in shock. “Who is ‘he’???,” I asked him.

“Oh, crap…,” I could hear Kibum blaming himself. “Yah!! You know something I don’t know right?? Tell me who are you talking about??!! Is it Siwon??!!,” Kibum was taken back as soon as I mention Siwon name.  

“Whatever…I have something on my mind…,” Kibum try to change the topic. “Spit it out then!!,” I urge him.

“Okay, here’s the plan, you will be the BAIT

_______________________________________________________________________________________

 

Someone please tell me this is not happening……

I tried to walk steadily but instead, my legs are shaking. I could hear several movements from behind the bushes but I pretend to ignore them. They are following me…

Great… I’m digging my own grave by agreeing to Kibum crazy ideas…

“You will be the bait!! As they are busy trailing you from behind, I will sneak behind them silently one by one and knock them out!! Don’t worry, I know what to do!!,”

He said confidently at me. Well, I don’t have any option, so I just followed his order. I stopped as soon as I heard a faint screaming.

Oh no!! Is it Kibum???

I totally forgot about our stupid plan and went running back. I search for him desperately from the thick bushes around me. I take a peek from a big tree and saw Kibum was lying on the ground with three guys pointing their guns at him.

!! I cursed silently. There were two of them already knocked unconscious. That was probably Kibum works. Can I handle those three guys by myself with Kibum being held as hostage?? What should I do???

I looked at myself. I didn’t have anything with me except my hand phone. They were useless as I can’t get any connection there. But then, something struck at my mind. Wait!! I could use it against them!!

 

 

Donghae POV

“OUCH!! That hurts!!!”

I grunted in pain as I was stumble on the ground once again…

“Come on Donghae!! Stand up and fight like a man!!!,” Sungmin tease me. Well, that doesn’t make me even feel better… I growl angrily and charge on him like a tiger but Sungmin dodge it easily like it was nothing. He was like a professional trainer who can tamer an angry tiger.

“Duh Hae…you can’t always do that, you will just tired yourself…DO NOT MAKE THE FIRST MOVES…,” Hangeng advised me from behind. Okay, I get that, even if I wait for Sungmin moves, he still could punch on me straight on my face!! And he never moves an inch since the battle started. How do I push him out from the circle???

Suddenly, Sungmin stopped and looked at me seriously. “Donghae, what will you do if someone tries to hurt Hyukjae?? Did you will just stay silent or ran away like a COWARD…,”

Whoa…those words really stung my heart!! I could feel my blood boils through my veins. I stiffen my position and concentrate on Sungmin every step silently. Then, without warning, he leaps over me.

I quickly dodge him and at the same time, I grab his right foot and he stumble hardly on the ground.

“YAHOO!!! I WINS!!!,” I squels happily. “What the???,” Sungmin looked at me with unsatisfied look.  Then Hangeng come over us and examine the spot where Sungmin had fall.

“Ah…mianei Sungmin…it looks like your fingers touch the circle lines about 1 centimeter… so…it was indeed Donghae wins!!!,” he said with a very happy expression. “What are you waiting for?? Hurry up and went to your lover boy!!,” he urge me to move. I smile before muttered my thanks to them and ran away towards my Hyukkie.

“It just 1 centimeter!!! That’s not fair!! It doesn’t count!!!”

I chuckled as I still could hear Sungmin complaint to Hangeng Hyung.

 

 

Kibum POV

Oh crap…

I get myself into trouble…again…

“Who are you and what are you doing here boy??,” those three evil dudes ask me with their guns pointing on my head. “Shouldn’t I be the one who ask you that question??,” I question back. The stern looking guy got mad and hit my head angrily with his gun. “Do you wish to be DEAD now…,” he whispered to me. I tried to ignore them.

He raises his gun at me. I closed my eyes as he is ready to pull the trigger.

 

HOLD UP!! WE’RE POLICE!! DON’T MOVE!!!”

 

As soon after that, a gunshot is heard as a warning.

Eh??

“What the??? Po-police???!! How can they are here??,” they started to panic and scattered away from there as fast as possible.

I looked at them dumbfounded. Now, I was left alone.

Police??? Who the…

 

“Need some help??,”

I looked up and breath in relieve as I watch a figure grin widely from behind of those thick trees. He was holding a hand phone on his right hand. Then, he walks out from his hideout before untied me.

 

“Sergeant Kyuhyun is at your service sir!!!”

 

 

 

*Oh yeah, so sorry for the short chappie~

by the way, that gunshot n police voice was Kyu caller ringtones...don't get confuse eh??

I running out of time now as I was busy preparing myself to get back to my university…

My semester break is nearly at the end, so I will have a hard time updating all my fanfics…

And oh! Hello~ to the subscribers!! Thank you for your comments!! ^^

Take a look on my new ff…

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98908/switch-loves-donghae-eunhae-eunhyuk-kyuhyun-kyumin-superjunior-hyuksu